101 W Broadway #100, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About High Energy DJ

High Energy Dj: San Diego County’s Best Wedding Dj is a fun and engaging wedding DJ service located in San Diego, California. Paul Peterson, the owner of the company, has over 20 years of experience and does everything from hyping up the crowd to doing announcements and introductions. High Energy Dj: San Diego County’s Best Wedding Dj is a mobile DJ service that personalizes each gig to a couple’s musical taste and individual style. Paul brings all the greatest hits, high energy, and professionalism to any wedding ceremony and reception.

A consultation is provided to ensure every song played on your big day is a hit. From country and electronic to pop and hip-hop, Paul provides high-quality sound with a state-of-the-art sound system. This DJ's services include up to six hours of entertainment, coordination, uplighting, dance floor lighting, wireless microphones, and liability insurance. Other services include:

• Flat screen
  • Projector
  • Travel
Follow High Energy DJ on

Other couples have also viewed

• Vanessa Falabella

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

47 Reviews for High Energy DJ

Joyce · Married on 11/24/2019

Hire him. He will EASILY be your favorite vendor.

Hire him. I don't know if any amount of words is really adequate enough to describe just how phenomenal of a job Paul did as our wedding DJ and MC. Personally, the DJ was not an area of our wedding expenses in which we were allocating much of our finances towards, usually most brides invest more into photographers and florals and I was no exception to that trend. And as such, of the list provided to us by our venue (they required we select from), we went with the most budget friendly option, even if it meant that the DJ would only be mediocre. But what initially started off as just a financially convenient option, actually surpassed all expectations and any previous examples of any other DJ I've ever seen at other weddings and events. Paul was EASILY one of my FAVORITE wedding vendors I hired for my wedding. The most amazing communicator and facilitator, organizer, prompt and prepared, he was so personable, and can read the crowd so well. I really cannot praise him enough. My husband and I could not stop making remarks throughout the night at just how amazing Paul was. We never knew a DJ could be so amazing and honestly a real MVP and we will be sending everyone and anyone his way. I could not recommend a better DJ or MC for your wedding or event.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Chris

Chris G. · Married on 11/02/2019

What a Great Time!!

DJ Paul Peterson was an essential part of making our wedding celebration a successful one! His upbeat personality and excellent song choice kept the party going throughout the night. As both the DJ and our MC, he kept the energy high while keeping everyone informed of what event was coming up next. He kept in communication as our wedding date approached and it was comforting to walk through the plan with him as well. Thank you Paul for helping to make our big day one we will never forget!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca S. · Married on 10/13/2019

Wow! Just wow! Price, friendly, awesome!

WOW! JUST WOW!

I cant not believe there are not more reviews for this God send. From the initial email till even today Paul has been the most wonderful part of my whole wedding process. He made everything so easy fro me from a day of timeline for information to rolling with the punches that come along with the big day. I had so many requests and he was just so willing and happy to help! What a wonderful man, wonderful energy and just perfection. I have no complaints what-so-ever.

I am still getting compliments of his wonderful performance!

Thank you so much for being everything and more that was needed for my wedding day! I cant wait to have another huge gathering to hire him again!

Sent on 10/28/2019

High Energy DJ Pricing

High Energy DJ Price Rates

High Energy DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 997.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1098
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Flat Screen
    Sound/PA System
    MC
    Microphones
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 2Wed4Life.com Wedding Officiants

Paul Peterson is one of my favorite DJ's to work with... I've done about 600 weddings. Paul is very professional and on top of his game! He's always at the venue setting-up early, looking sharp, and ready to go on time! His sound system and mics are excellent, and always right on queue. I've seen many DJ's that are not seasoned start the wrong songs, or not start them at the right time... Paul never makes those amateur mistakes. He is always attentive and does an amazing job! Paul treats everyone professionally and gracefully. He is very easy to work with. I would highly endorse Paul for your special day! Pastor Carlos Sales ~ www.2Wed4Life.com

• The Westin San Diego Hotel Weddings

Paul is SO MUCH FUN! If you are looking for a wedding dj that can energize your party AND is a genuinely warm person - you have found the DJ perfect for you!

• Elegant Touch Floral Designs
    Elegant Touch Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Paul Peterson is a great DJ. He is VERY energetic and it on top of everything! He is VERY reasonably priced. He is San Diego County's Best Wedding Dj!

• 101 W Broadway #100 San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map
    6197339414 (Phone number)
    Location of (High Energy DJ)