High Energy DJ

San Diego, CA View map
$1,098 Most Popular Price

$1,098 Most Popular Price

High Energy Dj: San Diego County’s Best Wedding Dj is a fun and engaging wedding DJ service located in San Diego, California. Paul Peterson, the owner of the company, has over 20 years of experience and does everything from hyping up the crowd to doing announcements and introductions. High Energy Dj: San Diego County’s Best Wedding Dj is a mobile DJ service that personalizes each gig to a couple’s musical taste and individual style. Paul brings all the greatest hits, high energy, and professionalism to any wedding ceremony and reception.

A consultation is provided to ensure every song played on your big day is a hit. From country and electronic to pop and hip-hop, Paul provides high-quality sound with a state-of-the-art sound system. This DJ's services include up to six hours of entertainment, coordination, uplighting, dance floor lighting, wireless microphones, and liability insurance. Other services include:

• Flat screen
  • Projector
  • Travel

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$997

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,098

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Flat Screen
Sound/PA System
MC
Microphones
Projector
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Tina N. Married on 09/10/2022

Energetic, Humorous, Excellent DJ

We hired Paul as our DJ at Twin Oaks and absolutely LOVED working with him. Paul is professional, on time and a great communicator. Our of all my vendors he was the easiest to get in touch with and always the first to respond. He helped plan our day and everything went according to plan from the ceremony to the reception. Our guests absolutely loved him and kept asking where we found him from. His price is so reasonable and you get more than you ask for with Paul. He kept the party going all night and matched our persian/mexican family who love to dance. Paul we are forever grateful to you from the bottom of our hearts! Thank you for making our night memorable!
    Tina & Diego
    Joyce Married on 11/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire him. He will EASILY be your favorite vendor.

Hire him. I don't know if any amount of words is really adequate enough to describe just how phenomenal of a job Paul did as our wedding DJ and MC. Personally, the DJ was not an area of our wedding expenses in which we were allocating much of our finances towards, usually most brides invest more into photographers and florals and I was no exception to that trend. And as such, of the list provided to us by our venue (they required we select from), we went with the most budget friendly option, even if it meant that the DJ would only be mediocre. But what initially started off as just a financially convenient option, actually surpassed all expectations and any previous examples of any other DJ I've ever seen at other weddings and events. Paul was EASILY one of my FAVORITE wedding vendors I hired for my wedding. The most amazing communicator and facilitator, organizer, prompt and prepared, he was so personable, and can read the crowd so well. I really cannot praise him enough. My husband and I could not stop making remarks throughout the night at just how amazing Paul was. We never knew a DJ could be so amazing and honestly a real MVP and we will be sending everyone and anyone his way. I could not recommend a better DJ or MC for your wedding or event.
  • Chris
    Chris G. Married on 11/02/2019

What a Great Time!!

DJ Paul Peterson was an essential part of making our wedding celebration a successful one! His upbeat personality and excellent song choice kept the party going throughout the night. As both the DJ and our MC, he kept the energy high while keeping everyone informed of what event was coming up next. He kept in communication as our wedding date approached and it was comforting to walk through the plan with him as well. Thank you Paul for helping to make our big day one we will never forget!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

2Wed4Life.com 2Wed4Life.com Wedding Officiants

Paul Peterson is one of my favorite DJ's to work with... I've done about 600 weddings. Paul is very professional and on top of his game! He's always at the venue setting-up early, looking sharp, and ready to go on time! His sound system and mics are excellent, and always right on queue. I've seen many DJ's that are not seasoned start the wrong songs, or not start them at the right time... Paul never makes those amateur mistakes. He is always attentive and does an amazing job! Paul treats everyone professionally and gracefully. He is very easy to work with. I would highly endorse Paul for your special day! Pastor Carlos Sales ~ www.2Wed4Life.com

The Westin San Diego The Westin San Diego Hotel Weddings

Paul is SO MUCH FUN! If you are looking for a wedding dj that can energize your party AND is a genuinely warm person - you have found the DJ perfect for you!

Elegant Touch Floral Designs Elegant Touch Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Paul Peterson is a great DJ. He is VERY energetic and it on top of everything! He is VERY reasonably priced. He is San Diego County's Best Wedding Dj!

101 W Broadway #100 San Diego, CA, 92101
6197339414
Location of (High Energy DJ)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding