High Energy Dj: San Diego County's Best Wedding Dj

High Energy Dj: San Diego County's Best Wedding Dj

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About High Energy Dj: San Diego County's Best Wedding Dj

High Energy Dj Service in San Diego Affordable and Honest
Hi, I’m Paul Peterson, the owner and only operator of High Energy Dj.
Some parties need someone to get the par-tee started and others don’t.  I can do either.
My experience began in the 80’s as a disc jockey working in clubs.  I programmed music, made announcements, planned fun promotions, and danced with the crowd when necessary. In the early 90’s, I took that experience with me and became a mobile DJ working weddings, bar mitzvahs, corporate and holiday events.  I bring personalized attention, enthusiasm, and a vast and varied musical library - all on computer. I’m a "people person."  Let’s meet for breakfast or lunch and talk about your event.  There’s no obligation and getting acquainted is the first step in making your very important decision.

My best regards.

Sincerely Paul Peterson, owner and operator of High Energy Dj, 619-733-9414, info@djpaulpeterson.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow High Energy Dj: San Diego County's Best Wedding Dj on

42 Reviews for High Energy Dj: San Diego County's Best Wedding Dj

Liability Insurance (1)

DJ Paul was SUCH a great addition to our wedding. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, and very responsive to any questions I had. He has such positive energy and is an all around great guy who is easy to work with. He made sure our wedding ran smoothly and even went above and beyond and sent us pictures and videos of our event, which was greatly appreciated. DJ Paul knows what he is doing and will make sure your wedding is stress free!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Paul is absolutely amazing! He did such an incredible job with at our wedding ceremony & reception. Everything went exactly as discussed and he did a great job of keeping the party going. Every single one of our guests was from out of state and it was funny how many of them came up to my husband and I saying "awesome DJ, he is so high energy" without even knowing his business name! Not only is he a great DJ but also incredibly kind, warm, fun and professional. The cherry on top was the next day when he sent us a link with some pictures and video he captured throughout the night. It was so great to see those pictures because the night seemed to pass by in a blur. If you are considering hiring DJ Paul... go for it, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul is a so easy to work with and makes planning an event easy. He is truly the best DJ I have ever worked with and his energy is amazing! He really knows how to work the crowd and he gets everyone into the dancing mood.
If you are have a wedding or any event that requires a DJ, Paul is your man! His personality is just as wonderful as his music. His experience in the industry shows in his work and it is obvious just how much he loves what he does!
Paul.....you are the greatest!

Profile Picture User7532327, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1219206095604 djpauls1abcde

2 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Paul Peterson is one of my favorite DJ's to work with... I've done about 600 weddings. Paul is very professional and on top of his game! He's always at the venue setting-up early, looking sharp, and ready to go on time! His sound system and mics are excellent, and always right on queue. I've seen many DJ's that are not seasoned start the wrong songs, or not start them at the right time... Paul never makes those amateur mistakes. He is always attentive and does an amazing job! Paul treats everyone professionally and gracefully. He is very easy to work with. I would highly endorse Paul for your special day! Pastor Carlos Sales ~ www.2Wed4Life.com

Paul is SO MUCH FUN! If you are looking for a wedding dj that can energize your party AND is a genuinely warm person - you have found the DJ perfect for you!

Paul Peterson is a great DJ. He is VERY energetic and it on top of everything! He is VERY reasonably priced. He is San Diego County's Best Wedding Dj!

He is fantastic....He gets involved with every and literally gets the energy going. You won't be disappointed hiring High Energy DJ

Paul at High Energy DJ is the total package, fun, happy a total professional, and a great MC.I guess that's why he is on so many preferred vendors lists.Photographers have to work closely with the DJ and I am always happy to see Paul's smiling face on wedding day.I highly recommend Paul the" High Energy DJ " for your wedding.

Events