Hideaway Beach Club

250 South Beach Drive, Marco Island, FL 34145 Map · Phone number

About Hideaway Beach Club

Hideaway Beach Club is a private gated community situated directly on 2.5 miles of beachfront along the Gulf of Mexico. The more than 300 acres of property, half of which are wetlands and conservancy, make Hideaway Beach Club home to the world's largest concentration of native Florida Live Oak trees. Condominiums, beach villas, single family homes, and vacant buildable lots frame the other 150 acres of property.

With boardwalks for nature studies at natural lagoons, bird watching, shelling, fishing, there is also kayaking access. The Sports Center complex and a Gulf front Beach Club hosts an array of entertainment and exquisite dinners to satisfy any appetite. Hideaway Beach Club is an excellent place to call home.

• Marco Island Yacht Club
  • Marco Beach Ocean Resort
  • Collier Museum at Government Center

3 Reviews for Hideaway Beach Club

The food was delicious and the venue was gorgeous! Our guests were very impressed.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Erik · Married on 03/26/2011

Everything turned out beautifully. They made our meetings productive prior to our big day especially since we had to travel and meet infrequently. The day of went off without anyone getting hurt! Guests all had a great time and every step was smooth. They even helped us pack the car the next day!! Thank you for a wonderful event!

Sent on 04/26/2011
  • kacarter

Kimberly · Married on 07/05/2008

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

I absolutely fell in love with this spot the moment I walked into the dining room where the reception was to be held. The view of the beach was spectacular. I knew the moment I walked in that this was the place. Getting the rest of it done was a little tougher than I thought it should be, but in the end it all worked out. The response time was not what I wanted it to be, but eventually someone called you back. I dealt with a girl there named Deanna Porto, I'm not sure if she is still there or not. This place is not flexible about food/drink so if you want to have someone in particular cater your wedding, this is not the place. Also its either full bar or no bar. No beer/wine only at this place. With that being said one complaint I did have about this place was that the bartenders put out tip jars. I was also charged a fee to pay the bartenders tips so I felt like they were double dipping. The food that this place did serve was excellent. They have vegetarian options and options for kids too. This place also made my wedding cake for a very reasonable cost. I sent them a picture from a magazine and they made it look just like the picture. I was very happy with this part of the package. (I'm forgetting to mention that I planned this wedding from Atlanta, so it was difficult for me to meet face to face with these people.) Rehearsal and the wedding day went very smoothly with no "bumps" so to speak of. They were very organized both days. Attendants of my wedding loved this venue and I received compliment after compliment on how nice this place was. I would recommend this place to people looking for a beach wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2010

• 250 South Beach Drive Marco Island, FL, 34145 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Hideaway Beach Club)