400 Vineyards Blvd, Naples, FL 34119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Vineyards Country Club

Vineyards Country Club is a classic wedding venue in Naples, Florida. Overlooking 2 golf courses, the rnewly renovated Ballroom, Banquet Rooms and Main Dining Room can accomidate 300! This venue wants to provide you outstanding quality and service. An amazing view of the venue’s golf courses can be seen from several of the available spaces. This beautiful backdrop is perfect for any occasion, from bridal showers and engagement parties to wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity
Vineyards Country Club has an elegant ballroom, main dining room and a variety of banquet rooms to work with for your specific event needs. Their maximum capacity is 300 people, depending upon the space chosen. Smaller banquet rooms are available for smaller events.

Vineyards Country Club has exceptional catering services available with extensive menu selections. They can also provide setup, cleanup and event rentals.

Follow Vineyards Country Club on
Sweetheart table setting

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Vineyards Country Club

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

My now husband and I chose the Vineyards to have our wedding reception at and we wouldn't have had it any other way! We feel in love with it from the pictures, and even more in love when we visited it in person. The Vineyards has SO much to offer and there is so much potential for whatever theme you decide on here. As soon as you pull up to the country club entrance your guests can tell that its going to be an classy venue. Everything, down the the yard maintenance is on point! There is a really pretty water fountain right at the entrance to the club room itself that your guests will walk past as they enter. The moment your inside you feel the elegance of the club house. It's gorgeous (and that was just our cocktail hour room!) then you move into the ballroom and the first thing you notice is the beautiful chandelier and drapes in the middle of the dance floor. The dance floor is the perfect size. Big enough for 65-150++ guests to dance comfortably. The center of the room also has a beautiful fire place which is a plus! Aside from the Vineyards beauty, the best part about holding our reception here was.... THE AMAZING STAFF! THEY are the example of FIVE STAR SERVICE. All of my guests and I mean ALL of them commented on how amazing all the staff was. From the table waitors, to the set up crew, bar tender and of course the coordinator Ashley. During the wedding my husband and I had our own personal waitor and he was fantastic, ensuring our drinks were full the entire night and standing close by in case we needed anything. The coordinator Ashley worked with me for months assisting me a long the way with my crazy schedule (going from being an dual active duty military couple stationed in WA-yes, WA, and ensuring all my ideas and desires were being met and put into place from across the country), to even helping me reschedule the wedding last minute due to Hurricane Irma. The entire Vineyards team is absolutely fantastic and made our dream day come true!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Sonya · Married on 07/29/2017

Perfect venue for our brunch reception after a mid-morning church ceremony. Everyone raved about the food, which indeed was EXCELLENT. My guests and I also thought the room was classy and that the servers were very kind, gracious, and "on top of things." Ashley Fritz, the coordinator, was always quick to respond to our emails, meeting requests, and unique needs. I have already recommended Vineyards to others, and, I will definitely pursue them for my next daughter's wedding. Overall, we were extremely pleased.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Vineyards Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 32.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 400 Vineyards Blvd Naples, FL, 34119 See on map