Vineyards Country Club Reviews

4 | Naples, FL

4 Reviews for Vineyards Country Club

Leeann · Married on 11/04/2017

Ashley Fritz and her team at the Vineyards were amazing. We are so thankful for everyone at the club and would highly recommend the venue and staff for any event. Ashley really went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us and we are forever grateful for all of her hard work and help. We did not have to do any extra decorating, as the venue itself is so beautiful. The staff was so attentive to all of our guests and so friendly. Our pictures came out amazing with the gulf course background. I give everything and everyone at the Vineyards Country Club more than 5 stars. They made my fairy-tale wedding come to life, and it was the best day! Thank you all so much, and best wishes in your future events. You guys rock!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

My now husband and I chose the Vineyards to have our wedding reception at and we wouldn't have had it any other way! We feel in love with it from the pictures, and even more in love when we visited it in person. The Vineyards has SO much to offer and there is so much potential for whatever theme you decide on here. As soon as you pull up to the country club entrance your guests can tell that its going to be an classy venue. Everything, down the the yard maintenance is on point! There is a really pretty water fountain right at the entrance to the club room itself that your guests will walk past as they enter. The moment your inside you feel the elegance of the club house. It's gorgeous (and that was just our cocktail hour room!) then you move into the ballroom and the first thing you notice is the beautiful chandelier and drapes in the middle of the dance floor. The dance floor is the perfect size. Big enough for 65-150++ guests to dance comfortably. The center of the room also has a beautiful fire place which is a plus! Aside from the Vineyards beauty, the best part about holding our reception here was.... THE AMAZING STAFF! THEY are the example of FIVE STAR SERVICE. All of my guests and I mean ALL of them commented on how amazing all the staff was. From the table waitors, to the set up crew, bar tender and of course the coordinator Ashley. During the wedding my husband and I had our own personal waitor and he was fantastic, ensuring our drinks were full the entire night and standing close by in case we needed anything. The coordinator Ashley worked with me for months assisting me a long the way with my crazy schedule (going from being an dual active duty military couple stationed in WA-yes, WA, and ensuring all my ideas and desires were being met and put into place from across the country), to even helping me reschedule the wedding last minute due to Hurricane Irma. The entire Vineyards team is absolutely fantastic and made our dream day come true!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Sonya · Married on 07/29/2017

Perfect venue for our brunch reception after a mid-morning church ceremony. Everyone raved about the food, which indeed was EXCELLENT. My guests and I also thought the room was classy and that the servers were very kind, gracious, and "on top of things." Ashley Fritz, the coordinator, was always quick to respond to our emails, meeting requests, and unique needs. I have already recommended Vineyards to others, and, I will definitely pursue them for my next daughter's wedding. Overall, we were extremely pleased.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2017

The kindest, most courteous and attentive staff possible before, during and after the event. The most delicious food and could not have looked more beautiful
    We are forever grateful and special thanks to Ashley, Claudia and Chef.

Sent on 06/12/2017