This venue is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Pricing information

Bar service
$55 per person
Bar service
$55 per person

Do you want more pricing details?

Attributes highlighted by couples

Unique aesthetic style
Quality catering
Guests comfort
Amenities

On WeddingWire since 2012

Located in the heart of Estero, Florida, The Club at Grandezza is known for being a timeless wedding venue with the perfect blend of beauty, ambience and world-class service.

Facilities and Capacity

Our Club has eight special event spaces for you to enjoy, accommodating up to 240 of your loved ones gathered together in your honor as you say, I Do.

From your initial inquiry to your very last dance, we are here for you as you plan out the most special day of your lives. You are welcome to enjoy making selections from our wedding package or we will customize signature details specific to your tastes. We are proud to offer a complimentary tasting and endless support as we get you ready to walk down the aisle. Our goal is to help bring your wedding dreams to life and are here for you, every step of the way.

Make your wedding day as unique as your love story with us at The Club at Grandezza. Where we put you, first.

• Woman-owned
Messages sent successfully.

Bundle and save time!
Contact The Club at Grandezza and their preferred vendors

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$8,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$8,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$8,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$8,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$55

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June

4.8 out of 5 rating
98% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

The Club at Grandezza is a highly recommended wedding venue with outstanding service and attention to detail. Multiple reviewers praised the helpfulness and professionalism of the staff, particularly Maija and Nikee. The venue itself is described as beautiful and well-maintained, with spacious bridal suites and stunning natural lighting. The chef received high praise for delicious food and accommodating dietary restrictions. Overall, guests were extremely satisfied with their experience at The Club at Grandezza and highly recommended it as a wedding venue.

Review summary

Powered by AI

S
Spenser H. Sent on 09/25/2023

Exceeded our Expectations!

To say that The Club at Grandezza and their staff exceeded our expectations would truly be an understatement. Maija and the entire staff made our day beyond perfect from beginning to end.

My bridesmaids and I got to the wedding venue in the morning and walked into our beautiful bridal suite which already had pastries, fruit, champagne and water set up for us. A member of the staff was there bright and early with us and constantly checked in on all of us to make sure we had everything we needed throughout the day. As I was getting my makeup done in the bridal suite, my makeup artist made a comment about how she loves coming to Grandezza because of how large the bridal suite is and how great the natural lighting is. We had up to 20 people in the bridal suite at one point and not once did it feel crowded. It was truly the most perfect space.

Maija is truly an 11/10 to work with! She was always readily available to answer any questions and make updates to anything as needed. After the wedding ceremony, my husband and I were going to be taking couple’s photos around their beautifully maintained property. Maija had a golf cart waiting out front to drive us and our photographers around, so we wouldn’t have to walk. She and her assistant went above and beyond by making to-go boxes of our hors d'oeuvres, so we could snack on those while driving around. They also had a cooler on the golf cart that had cold wet towels (we got married just over a week ago, and this September heat is no joke), bottles of water and champagne. She also handed us an electric fan, so we could cool ourselves off. My husband and I were SO impressed and truly grateful because something “so small” made a huge impact on our day. Our photographers even made a comment on the back of the cart saying that they’ve never seen a property go above and beyond in this way for couples they’ve worked with, and that they now know where they’re going to get married one day. Maija is truly a rockstar, and so talented at what she does!

I also want to mention how great Grandezza’s chef is. All of the hors d'oeuvres, the salads, the main courses were so delicious. Our guests made comments throughout the night about how this was by far the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. He was also very accommodating to our guest’s dietary restrictions which helped put my mind at ease. My husband and I had donuts delivered to the property, and the chef and his team set up the donuts so beautifully and made them look amazing.

I can confidently say choosing The Club at Grandezza as our wedding venue was one of the BEST decisions we made. I absolutely can not recommend this venue enough. It is so beautiful, well maintained, and has the most wonderful staff!
Mitzi
Mitzi Sent on 10/22/2019

Top-notch Service

Lance and his team exceeded my expectations every step of the way. They truly made me feel like my husband and I were the most important people in the world! Lance went out of his way to ensure my requests were fulfilled and never made me feel like an inconvenience. They are efficient and very organized! I am forever grateful and will rave about my wedding venue for years to come! It was a dream come true.
L
Larisa F. Sent on 12/03/2023
5 out of 5 rating

5 stars! Pick this place!

Honestly, we cannot say enough good things about this venue. Everything was just perfect! Maija is an absolute DELIGHT to work with! She was very calm, organized, and always made you feel at ease and that things would be taken care of. The chef there was just terrific! Everybody keeps telling me how amazing the food was at the wedding, from the sit down dinner to the cocktail hour. I had a few people that due to allergies/gluten free needed to have special meals. The chef was able to accommodate everybody and everyone was able to eat without issues. The wait staff was on top of it, the bartender on top of it, everyone did their job above and beyond! The facilities are beautiful, the bridal suite large and spacious for getting ready. I really cannot recommend this place enough. Not a single negative thing to say. If this is within your budget, please please choose this for your wedding. You won't regret it!!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Veronica & Aldo
27 photos · 01/28/2017

L&S Photography L&S Photography Wedding Photographers

The Club at Grandezza is a beautiful venue and the staff is amazing. Johna is very accommodating to vendors, which in returns helps us give the best quality of service to out couples. We can't wait to photograph a wedding there again. -L&S Photography

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths Wedding DJs

Johna and her staff are amazing to work with! Very professional and polite to both the clients, guests and vendors. Truly an honor to work with such a professional staff!

Black Tie Entertainment Black Tie Entertainment Wedding DJs

Love ,Love ,Love this venue... what an awesome location for both an intimate ceremony and wonderful reception.

Taylor Rental Party Plus/Naples
LadyCakes Bakery
4.9 out of 5 rating , 313 Reviews
· Wedding Cakes

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding

Wedding Venues