9990 Coconut Rd Suite 315, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Maria Glassford Photography

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the wonderful, crazy, exciting, sometimes stressful, world of wedding planning! During this journey, you are faced with an unending amount of options to make your day amazing, special, perfect, and most importantly YOU. This day is an expression of your love and the beginning of a precious story, which can best be retold through photographs. These photographs will become your only tangible treasure from your day and because of this, we don't take our job lightly. Throughout the day, we strive to capture the sweet little moments and the pure emotion, as we balance our product of fine art with a romantic and genuine style.

At Maria Glassford Photography, we realize the importance of your day and we would be honored if you trusted us to capture every moment of your wedding day. We are proud to offer boutique wedding photography service, focusing on creating a fabulous client experience from beginning to end. We're not looking to be a checkmark off your list of things to do or just another vendor, but rather, a reliable, confidant and friend. To us, it's all about making this once in a lifetime process a once in a lifetime experience.

Ten years down the road, my goal is for you to be able to look back at your pictures and recall even the little details of your big day. I want you to remember the conversation you had with your aunt who you hadn't seen in 5 years, the way your brand new husband held you during your first dance together, and the pure happiness you felt as you were walking down the aisle. I truly would love to be a part of capturing the memories you'll cherish forever.

Follow Maria Glassford Photography on

Maria Glassford Photography 3
  • Sas

Sas Stouder · Married on 11/10/2018

Maria Glassford Photography

Maria is not only a fantastic photographer, but she is truly a fantastic person. Her professionalism, eye for a great moment, and work ethic is second to none. My wife and I loved working with her on our special day because she captures all of the beautiful moments that made our day unique. There are a lot of photographers out there but only a few with her talent.

Maria Glassford Photography 4
    Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jill

Jill Riseman · Married on 10/06/2018

The best!

Choosing our photographer was the most important part in our planning process. As someone who isn’t very comfortable in front of the camera, Maria instantly calmed these fears for not only myself but also my now husband (who really hates being in front of the camera). Maria was exceptional and so wonderful to work with (going above and beyond continuously!); she was extremely responsive to all my emails and texts, organized and yet so enjoyable and fun to be around! Most importantly, our photos are more beautiful than words. Absolute perfection and not a moment was a missed. We would hire her over and over again (and will!!). Can’t recommend enough!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2018

I flew Maria to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to shoot my destination wedding. She was so professional from the very beginning. Maria communicated effectively and asked about my vision in our initial consultation. She was flexible and easy going with air fare and accommodations. Maria photographed our full wedding day from start to finish. She made sure to get everything that we discussed and then some! Maria Glassford went above and beyond in every capacity to create incredible images that I will cherish for a lifetime. She worked well with the videographer and other vendors that she had just met. I felt at ease knowing that Maria would take care of all of the photos. She was super quick to get my sneak peak to me! This was exciting because the memories were still fresh. I would recommend Maria Glassford Photography to anyone! Her style is so fresh, light, and airy. Perfect for framing large prints or canvases. I know they’ll look fabulous in our home and with our decor. If you want an incredible value, outstanding service, prompt communication, exceptional quality, and unbeatable personality... do not hesitate and book Maria Glassford before she’s reserved. You will not regret it! Check out my photos on her website for reference.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Maria Glassford Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Paul L. Marshall Recording Studio
    Paul L. Marshall Recording Studio Wedding Musicians

Maria is a true professional in every sense of the term. Absolutely a pleasure to work with, and a winning personality. I have worked many receptions with her since she first officially went into business, and have been impressed at her attention to detail and un-obtrusive style. Maria Glassford Photography definitely has the recommendation of me. PAUL L. MARSHALL, OFFICIAL MC OF THE CAPE CORAL WEDDING EXPO

• 9990 Coconut Rd Suite 315, Suite 315 Bonita Springs, FL, 34135 See on map