Maria Glassford Photography

Bonita Springs, FL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the wonderful, crazy, exciting, sometimes stressful, world of wedding planning! During this journey, you are faced with an unending amount of options to make your day amazing, special, perfect, and most importantly YOU. This day is an expression of your love and the beginning of a precious story, which can best be retold through photographs. These photographs will become your only tangible treasure from your day and because of this, we don't take our job lightly. Throughout the day, we strive to capture the sweet little moments and the pure emotion, as we balance our product of fine art with a romantic and genuine style.

At Maria Glassford Photography, we realize the importance of your day and we would be honored if you trusted us to capture every moment of your wedding day. We are proud to offer boutique wedding photography service, focusing on creating a fabulous client experience from beginning to end. We're not looking to be a checkmark off your list of things to do or just another vendor, but rather, a reliable, confidant and friend. To us, it's all about making this once in a lifetime process a once in a lifetime experience.

Ten years down the road, my goal is for you to be able to look back at your pictures and recall even the little details of your big day. I want you to remember the conversation you had with your aunt who you hadn't seen in 5 years, the way your brand new husband held you during your first dance together, and the pure happiness you felt as you were walking down the aisle. I truly would love to be a part of capturing the memories you'll cherish forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

4.7

Emily H. Married on 11/14/2020

Timeless perfection

Maria went above and beyond on our wedding day. Maria’s work speaks for itself. Her photos are truly timeless and absolutely breathtaking. She was extremely professional from our first inquiry up to the moment I received my sneak peaks (only 2 days after my wedding!) As someone who has always struggled with self confidence. I was admittedly worried to received my wedding photos. Maria made me feel so beautiful and I love my photos so much.

Not only are my photos more than I could ever have imagined she also went above and beyond the entire day. She retrieved love letters from my fiancé before I walked down the aisle, she helped calm me down, and she was so helpful in capturing some great shots. You will not regret hiring Maria for your big day!!
    Taylor M. Married on 08/22/2020

Best Day Ever

Maria made my "COVID-wedding" the most memorable day of my entire life. We had to reschedule the date twice and the venue four times, and she was so incredibly flexible and supportive through it all. She made me feel like a princess during my engagement shoot, bridal shower party, and wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my most important day! Oh, and she sent the sneak peak photos the NEXT DAY after our wedding! We will be using her for all future family photos! I wish I could give her a higher rating than 5 stars!
    Cassidy L. Married on 02/02/2020

Best Photographer in Naples!!

My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice in hiring Maria to photograph our Naples wedding this past February!! Photography was at the top of our list in priority in regards to choosing our vendors. After hours and hours of research, and after speaking with Maria, we KNEW she was the perfect fit and exactly what we were looking for. She’s the type of person you feel like you’ve known your whole life even after just meeting, which made us feel so comfortable instantly. She’s fun, kind, helpful, encouraging and has a warm and friendly personality- truly everyone in our bridal party and family raved about her. To top it off, our photos are the most breathtaking photos I’ve ever seen. She didn’t miss a moment, her love for the details was noticed and the joy and love radiant with each and every picture. If you’re looking for a photographer who’s the real deal, stop looking and hire Maria. You seriously won’t regret it!!

Real Weddings

• Luis & Kate
    10 photos · 04/25/2010

Deals

Maria Glassford Photography 1
Exclusive

Paul L. Marshall Recording Studio Paul L. Marshall Recording Studio Wedding Musicians

Maria is a true professional in every sense of the term. Absolutely a pleasure to work with, and a winning personality. I have worked many receptions with her since she first officially went into business, and have been impressed at her attention to detail and un-obtrusive style. Maria Glassford Photography definitely has the recommendation of me. PAUL L. MARSHALL, OFFICIAL MC OF THE CAPE CORAL WEDDING EXPO

9990 Coconut Rd Suite 315, Suite 315 Bonita Springs, FL, 34135
Location of (Maria Glassford Photography)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding