The Club at Grandezza Reviews

The Club at Grandezza 5
The Club at Grandezza 6
The Club at Grandezza 7

Brianna · Married on 02/18/2018

Grandezza delivered! My now husband and I wanted a mix of things and just couldn't fall inlove with any of the other venues we visited. What do you do when you want a mix of gorgeous, clean, simple, awe-inspiring... neat yet natural looking garden, whimsical yet professional, magazine worthy. This venue is absolutely stunning! As soon as we saw the venue and met the staff our hearts were set! We had our rehearsal dinner, Ceremony and Reception at Grandezza and with a February wedding I mean this was a dream come true. The weather and temperature was perfect, however they do have an EASY and just as beautiful, still outdoors, solution to a rainy day. Taking that stressor of the "outdoor venue" completely away, and it's NOT a tent! Johna was so great to work with, she was there to help us every step along the way. She worked seamlessly with my wedding planner. She was always quick in responding and always so informative with any questions I had. She is very detail oriented and so sweet. She also helped my planner to make sure all ran smoothly and everything was just as I hoped it would be the day of the wedding. Our family LOVED her and were so thankful to have her there with us that day. I must also add how great Chef Albert is. All of our guests complimented the food. We had guests asking where this was catered from, what kind of dishes these were etc, just that amazing! PS: Guests love food guys! I would recommend this venue to every bride no matter your style, it just WORKS! 100% Grandezza fan!

Nola · Married on 12/09/2017

Johna was wonderful with helping us plan everything and set up the day of! It could not have gone better! The venue is stunning!!

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I start? Oh yeah, Johna! She by far made my day perfect! Hands down Johna is the person you want when coordinating a wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went according to plan and everything ran smooth. I truly believe Johna is the best at what she does! The club was clean and spacious for my 100 guests, the outdoor garden was maintained nicely and beautiful, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was good, and the best part was that the clubhouse was closed off just for us so it really felt special. I still have guests complimenting me on my wedding and how friendly the staff was and how nice everything went from the ceremony outside, to the cocktail hour, all the way to the reception inside. Everything was beautiful I couldn't have done it without the help from Johna and the Club at Grandezza. Thank you very much!

The Club at Grandezza 8
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful The Club at Grandezza is for your wedding. We had such an amazing experience with the whole panning staff, Johna, and all the staff at the Grandezza. Johna is so amazing and works with you through everything, she always responded to each email I would send her, as I was planning from out of state for most of our engagement. They always worked around my crazy schedule and changes of many things. The rehearsal, Johna helped out amazingly and knew exactly what to say and do. She got it all done fast and efficient. When the day finally came she was amazing at helping me get things set up early in the morning, the staff had already done all the tables, chairs, linens, table settings the night before, it looked so amazing and exactly what I had pictured that I started to cry of happiness. Everything went so amazing and as planned. It was all a breeze and she always remembered the smallest details, I could not have done this day without all of her help. Right after the ceremony, during our bridal party pictures, she took the flower decor and lantern used and moved them into the reception room to be used again and set it all up perfectly. The FOOD WAS SO AMAZING!! They set some extra appetizers from the cocktail hour on our bridal party table since we were taking pictures during that time, which was seriously some of the best food I've ever tasted. I received so many compliments about how amazing the food was.

Jenny · Married on 04/29/2017

We did it! Julio and I got married April 29, 2017 at the most beautiful venue. Grandezza was everything we dreamed off and more. The entire staff was professional, caring, and made sure our day was perfect. Johna, our wedding coordinator was excellent, responsible, reachable, and truly made it all come together beautifully. I can’t praise her enough, Thank you so very much Johna.

The Club at Grandezza 9
    The Club at Grandezza 16
    The Club at Grandezza 17
    The Club at Grandezza 18

ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

The club at grandezza was everything and more I could have imagined for my wedding. I highly recommend this venue. Johna and Albert were a dream to work with. Johna is simply amazing from her attentiveness, guidance, suggestions, and her overall personality - a bride could not get luckier. Albert is the amazinf chef who created magic, everyone LOVED the food! Food at a wedding is iffy but, not at ours. We were so lucky to have the privledge of working with staff at club at grandezza and you will be too! My sincerest thanks for the best night of my life !

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2016

We got married 4/23/16 at Grandezza. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue. Amanda was MORE than amazing! She was so responsive while planning our wedding, telling me she could take care of a lot of our DIY things. I am not sure if she ever said no to us. The day of she made me feel so at ease. Checking in to see how me and my girls are doing. I can't sing her praise enough! The food was amazing and our guest raved! The head chef was amazing as well. Overall, our wedding day was perfect and a huge part of that is the staff at Grandezza. We are so excited to have spent our special day there and it will forever be a memorable one!

Working with Johna Lesieur is a must! As the Mother of the Bride I was a bundle of nerves. Johna took care of all the little details I forgot. She is amazing.

Amber · Married on 03/07/2015

I searched over 20 venues from Cape Coral to Naples, after looking at the Grandezza, my search was over!! This venue was perfect in every way!! Our wedding and reception all on site, turned out absolutely perfect, and the staff was amazing!!
    I could not have asked for a better choice to have my ceremony and reception!!

christy · Married on 12/13/2014

Booking our wedding on 12.13.14 at the Grandezza was the best choice we had made, from day one we were blown away with how beautiful the outdoor garden is and when you walk into the Country club the décor is very elegant and beautifully decorated for the holidays. Ashley Kilmer took our vision and made it reality anything and anything I could think of she was happy to do. Her staff set up all of the tables, décor, linens, candy buffet, etc. They also boxed everything up after the wedding which made it so simple for us to pick up the following day. The Food is AMAZING!!!! leaves your mouth watering all of our guests complimented how wonderful the food tasted. We also chose to go with as many of the vendors on the recommended vendor list because they have worked with the Grandezza in the past nd things went very smoothly.

• User4411945 · 2+ years ago

I CANT IMAGINE A BETTER PLACE TO GET MARRIED AT! ASHLEY WAS AMAZING THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. SO PROFESSIONAL AND ON TOP OF THINGS. WE HAD OUR CEREMONY AT THE GARDEN AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. THE RECEPTION ROOM WAS BEAUTIFUL AND THE FOOD WAS THE BEST WEDDING FOOD I HAVE EVER HAD. ALL OUR GUESTS LOVED IT AND DEF WENT TO THE BUFFET LINE TWICE. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE FOR YOUR WEDDING. U WONT REGRET IT!!!

My husband and I worked with Ashley at The Club at Grandezza. She was flexible to our needs, quick to reply and overall very professional. She is great at what she does and couldn't ask for someone better to work with and the Club House/ Garden was amazingly beautiful and stunning. Also it was very clean and the staff was very polite and outstanding. We had a garden ceremony and indoor reception, sparkler exit and they managed the food/drinks. appearance they seem similar to the Strands (which we loved but they were out of our price range), Ashley worked with us on the cost and couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

We had an amazing wedding at Grandezza! Ashley, the event coordinator, was extremely helpful and saw to that our day was special and worry-free. The staff was very helpful and our guests enjoyed their time immensely! The decor and ambiance of Grandezza was perfect for our wedding! I would highly recommend Grandezza for your wedding!

Taryn · Married on 10/12/2013

Ashley Kilmer and her team are nothing short of perfect! From the first meeting, to planning, to the day of my wedding, every need of mine was met. Ashley always responded to my emails or calls in a timely (quick actually) manner. She went above and beyond with any questions or concern that I had. She made my whole wedding experience an enjoyable one. She also eliminated a lot of stress because I knew that my special day was in good hands.

They day of the wedding went off without a hitch! She kept to the timeline perfectly and made sure that all of our guests were taken care of. She even helped calm my little 15 month old girl down before she sent her down the aisle. My other vendors even complimented me and said that Ashley and her team are such a joy to work with because she always has everything perfectly together!

Also, the grounds and clubhouse are BEAUTIFUL! I was told that my wedding was one of, if not the best, weddings that my guests have been to! The food was even excellent and all cooked to the perfect temperature.

Grandezza is a beautiful place to have a wedding. I am honored to have been married at their clubhouse.

Thank you again to Ashley and her team!

Michael and Helena · Married on 12/29/2012

Ashley Kilmer at the Club at Grandezza is an amazing young lady that listens to all of your needs and delivers a well organized party. Our daughter was married there and the staff at the club were very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this vendor. The chef listened to what we wanted to serve to our guests and she delivered a delicious meal in which we got so many compliments from our guests.

• F

frances · Married on 04/14/2012

From the beginning to the end, working with Ashley has been a pleasure. We couldint ask for more it was amaizing they made are wedding day perfect.....Thank you so much..Frances & Alex

• Gina

Gina · Married on 03/17/2012

The event coordinator and staff at Grandezza were beyond amazing! They made sure everything on our wedding day ran smoothly. All of our guests were very happy and continue to the sing their praises. It's the PERFECT venue!

Jamie · Married on 11/13/2010

After everything that happened through the wedding and all the changes that we all went through, it turned out to be perfect. Thank you so much to the wonderful crew of Grandezza! Our wedding was gorgeous!

Kelli and Dan · Married on 08/14/2010

Hands down the best place to have a wedding!!!! This was the first place I looked at and wanted to book right there but looked at a few more places just to be sure and NOTHING compared. Not only is the venue spectacular, gorgeous, and perect, but Sean is AMAZING. He is the reason we booked with Grandezza. He truely wants you to be happy and caterers to the bride and groom. I had guests come up to me and tell me how great Sean was. He handles everything and does so much behind the scenes work. If anything went wrong at our wedding, I don't know about it because he would have taken care of it all. He is fun and welcoming and everything was perfect from the first day of meeting. We were welcome to come to the venue to look around whenever we wanted. I loved this place so much we had my bridal shower there. My bridesmaids and my mom and I came early the morning of my wedding and hung out and got ready there and the staff was amazing. They brought us anything we could need! Also, the day of the wedding I didn't have to do any of the setting up. I gave them the place cards, favors, centerpieces and everything was set up for us! It truly is a remarkable place to get married and our wedding wouldn't be half of what it was without Sean and the staff at Grandezza. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Renee · Married on 11/07/2009

From the moment we walked in, from planning to the big day, the way the Sean and his staff made us feel was wonderful! We did not feel any stress when it came to ceremony and reception venue, everything was just taken care of for us! The staff was so attentive the day of- it was just perfect!

Kristen · Married on 06/26/2009

Grandezza is a beautiful country club to have your wedding at. The garden area where you get married is beautiful. The inside of the club house looks like a million bucks, it's very ornate. Sean (the man who makes it all happen) is the most professional and amazing. He makes the whole process of doing everything simple and is always there for you when you have a question. His staff is the same staff for years. The food is amazing. Everything gets ordered two days before the wedding and they make everything from scratch - from their salad dressings to their sauces. I would highly recommend this wedding location to anyone.

Nicole · Married on 03/21/2009

Grandezza offers such a beautiful site to be married and hold your reception. I was married in their lovely garden and it was a great experience. The food was exceptional and the event went so smoothly. Shawn coordinted the wedding and was a great help with everything.

• gabrielafrei

Gabriela · Married on 07/19/2008

The Club at Grandezza is a truly elegant reception location. Sean Hines, the coordinator of events, took fabulous care of me and strove to meet all my requirements and desires. I truly felt I was the only person he had to take care of. He was personally on hand the day of my wedding to ensure everything went according to plan. Plus, he himself has a delightful personality that immediately puts you at ease. It was a joy to work with him, and everything was stunningly beautiful.

Kerri · Married on 06/07/2008

I am so happy that I had my wedding at Grandezza. My ceremony was in the garden and everyone commented on how unique and beautiful it was. The ballroom was gorgeous also with big windows overlooking the pool. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was running smoothly . The coordinator Sean was also the BEST! He was very responsive and accommodated all my needs. Also, the food was amazing.