10160 Miromar Lakes Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33913 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club

YOU WILL CHERISH THE MEMORIES

The award-winning Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club offers unique and sophisticated surroundings for all special occasions, assuring an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. With an over 700-acre lake, three miles of private, white sandy beach, and "signature" championship golf, all within one luxurious setting, Miromar Lakes can accommodate the most elegant of affairs or provide relaxed comfort for casual events in world-class resort surroundings.

The centerpiece of the community is the 39,206 square foot, award-winning Beach Club. Located directly on the water's edge, the Beach Clubhouse main dining room offers gourmet dining with seating for 200 guests inside and beachside terrace dining for 80 guests. Just off the main dining room, a charming courtyard with a fountain has seating for 60 people. A private beachside dining room provides intimate seating around a fireplace for 30, and French doors open up to the beach and Lake Como. An indoor/outdoor bar lounge overlooking the beach and Lake Como presents the perfect spot for cocktails. All the dining locations combined can accommodate up to 370 guests. The Beach Club also includes the Blue Water Beach Grill featuring an open-air pavilion setting with panoramic lake and beach views. Nestled between the Beach Clubhouse and the Blue Water Beach Grill is a 10,000 square foot, zero-edge infinity pool with an expansive sundeck.

For an unsurpassed experience on your wedding day, we invite you to indulge yourself at our European-style Spa and full-service beauty salon. A comprehensive menu of facial and body treatments are available along with make-up and hair styling services, delivered by our professional and attentive staff.

Our experienced and creative team will assist you in determining which of the above locations would be the most appropriate for the type of event you are hosting and the number of people you would like to accommodate. We look forward to helping you plan your exciting and memorable event.

Follow Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club on

wedding couple clubhouse ext

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club

Stacy · Married on 04/08/2018

Miromar Lakes is one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen! I planned my Florida destination wedding from the other side of the country, and I knew that Miromar would be lovely from the photos on the internet, but I was amazed seeing it in person! It is GORGEOUS! From the first turn into the main entrance I was grinning ear to ear. We utilized the beach for the ceremony and the banyan tree courtyard for the reception and both were beyond amazing! We loved having the white sand beneath our toes for the nuptials, and the twinkle lights wrapped around the banyan tree made for the most magical first dance. My wedding photos are all beautiful - seriously - because every backdrop and location at this venue is to die for. To top it off the food was super delicious (Filet Mignon and Maine lobster - hello!), and the staff were extremely nice and attentive. The events coordinator, Tracy Snyder, is stellar and you should rest assured that she will make your dreams a reality! Tracy was my lifeline as I planned my special day, and she calmed my nerves especially as Hurricane Irma went right over the venue! My poor banyan tree partially uprooted, but Tracy kept me updated on its recovery and even would send me pictures of its status. I was overjoyed to have her there overseeing everything on the big day, and I am happy to report it all went perfectly! I feel so lucky to have been able to have had my wedding at Miromar Lakes, and I would DEFINITELY recommend this venue!

Chelsey · Married on 10/27/2017

First of all, if you ever have the opportunity to visit Miromar Lakes, you must! From the moment you pull up to the big beautiful fountain, you feel like you have entered paradise. My Husband and I could not have picked a venue more perfect and beautiful than Miromar, but it is so much more than that. Tracy was a pleasure to work with, food was AMAZING and the STAFF! WOW, I have never heard so many complements on the service received. Quotes from my wedding guests: "I have never received a drink so fast," and "That was the best service I have ever had at a wedding!" Thank you Miromar for being the perfect background to my perfect day!

Candice · Married on 05/01/2016

Miromar Lakes is the most amazing place to get married!!! Thanks to Christine & her staff we had the most elegant & classy wedding, our guests continuously remind us of how beautiful & outstanding the entire evening was. I would like to personally take a moment to thank Christine. She was so helpful & made me feel extra special from the very beginning. I hope other brides could be so lucky to have Christine help every step of the way & go the extra mile, as she did!! We will be forever grateful to her & Miromar Lakes for making our dream wedding come true!
    Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Theriault

Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October

• None Other
    None Other Wedding Bands

Awesome venue for a wedding. We performed at the very first wedding they ever had and to this day they still do an incredible job and love what they do!

• 10160 Miromar Lakes Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33913 See on map