Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club Reviews

13 Reviews for Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club

• Lisa

Lisa Dubois · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect wedding day!

Planning and executing my wedding plans with Jessica Kildahl At Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club went SEAMLESS. Jessica was beyond attentive and helpful with every detail. She helped me select the perfect location for the ceremony. I literally had NOTHING to worry about.
    She and the AMAZING staff serving at my reception, truly made our "special day" BEYOND SPECIAL.
    Many Thanks to ALL OF YOU that were involved with my wedding at Miromar Lakes

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Marita

Ricardo · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!!!

My husband and I could have not pictured our wedding anywhere! Jessica and the wedding team was amazing. From the emails, texts, communication, there was always a quick response! And on the day of the wedding, the staff went way beyond to make sure we had a great day! One of my bridesmaid had a spill on her dress, and the staff came with a tide to go and helped her out! I couldn't believe the attention and detail of the staff!! Having my wedding there was like a dream!!! Best team ever!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Stacy · Married on 04/08/2018

Miromar Lakes is one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen! I planned my Florida destination wedding from the other side of the country, and I knew that Miromar would be lovely from the photos on the internet, but I was amazed seeing it in person! It is GORGEOUS! From the first turn into the main entrance I was grinning ear to ear. We utilized the beach for the ceremony and the banyan tree courtyard for the reception and both were beyond amazing! We loved having the white sand beneath our toes for the nuptials, and the twinkle lights wrapped around the banyan tree made for the most magical first dance. My wedding photos are all beautiful - seriously - because every backdrop and location at this venue is to die for. To top it off the food was super delicious (Filet Mignon and Maine lobster - hello!), and the staff were extremely nice and attentive. The events coordinator, Tracy Snyder, is stellar and you should rest assured that she will make your dreams a reality! Tracy was my lifeline as I planned my special day, and she calmed my nerves especially as Hurricane Irma went right over the venue! My poor banyan tree partially uprooted, but Tracy kept me updated on its recovery and even would send me pictures of its status. I was overjoyed to have her there overseeing everything on the big day, and I am happy to report it all went perfectly! I feel so lucky to have been able to have had my wedding at Miromar Lakes, and I would DEFINITELY recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Chelsey · Married on 10/27/2017

First of all, if you ever have the opportunity to visit Miromar Lakes, you must! From the moment you pull up to the big beautiful fountain, you feel like you have entered paradise. My Husband and I could not have picked a venue more perfect and beautiful than Miromar, but it is so much more than that. Tracy was a pleasure to work with, food was AMAZING and the STAFF! WOW, I have never heard so many complements on the service received. Quotes from my wedding guests: "I have never received a drink so fast," and "That was the best service I have ever had at a wedding!" Thank you Miromar for being the perfect background to my perfect day!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Candice · Married on 05/01/2016

Miromar Lakes is the most amazing place to get married!!! Thanks to Christine & her staff we had the most elegant & classy wedding, our guests continuously remind us of how beautiful & outstanding the entire evening was. I would like to personally take a moment to thank Christine. She was so helpful & made me feel extra special from the very beginning. I hope other brides could be so lucky to have Christine help every step of the way & go the extra mile, as she did!! We will be forever grateful to her & Miromar Lakes for making our dream wedding come true!
    Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Theriault

Sent on 05/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/02/2015

Stunning and Truly Magical! My wedding day, like many wedding days go, did not go “according to plan.” My family and I were faced with extraordinary tragedy, and the love of our wedding all on the same day! Christine the Special Event Coordinator and Adam Assistant Director of Food and Beverage did much more then their "job." Their hard work, dedication and compassion made it a privilege to have my wedding at Miromar. I truly feel blessed to have had my special day there and to have met these wonderful people!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Suzi · Married on 03/14/2015

Christine is very nice and has an eye for detail. She was very helpful in creating my vision for my big day. The venue was great helping us work within our budget which trust me, was hard to find! Unfortunately wedding venues have turned into a sort of used car lot with sharks posing as special event assistants. Not here though! They were absolutely awesome! The kind of service you SHOULD expect from people helping you create and host a dream wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2014

joan · Married on 11/02/2013

Beautiful venue, fantastic wait staff, delicious food! Jessica, was great and very easy to work with. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/09/2013

Megan · Married on 12/04/2010

Jessica was great! Miromar is breathtaking! We loved everything about our wedding! Really it was a dream come true, could not have asked for more. The place made our wedding very unique. Highly Reccomend!

Sent on 01/31/2011
  • Derek

Derek Franchino · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Magnificent

Enjoy the wedding of your dreams in southwest Florida with this magnificent venue. Our 120 guests (half of which from out of state) explained to us that of all the weddings they have been to, this was "top notch" and "the most beautiful ceremony they've ever attended". Jessica K was an absolute rockstar. The true value however is that the airport, hotels, entertainment, nightlife are all literally within 5 minutes drive (free shuttle) from the venue, so your guests will be completely at ease on your biggest day (a BIG thing you WONT have to worry about!).

Sent on 03/12/2020

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

Stunning, stunning, stunning! We held our June 6th wedding at Miromar. It was absolutely beautifu!. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I recommend this venue to all!

Sent on 08/03/2015
  • Christina

Christina Alibrandi · Married on 06/12/2019

3.0

A beautiful venue that truly feels like Italy!

We got married at Miromar Lakes this past month and our wedding was beautiful. We worked with Jessica Kildahl for the past year on our wedding. She was very responsive to all of our emails, gave helpful tips, worked with us to customize our menus and created some amazing specialty cocktails.

The food was definitely the best wedding food we have ever had; our guests were raving about how delicious it was. When you rent the clubhouse, you get access to a ton of space which is awesome. Post dinner, we had guests on the dance floor, outside on the beach, at the bar and in the courtyard. Everyone loved that they weren't stuck sitting at a table in a ballroom.

One important thing to know, it is a regulation of the community that you cannot get ready at the venue, so you will need to have a place offsite to get ready.

Sent on 12/30/2019