Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Claire
    Claire J. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Fairytale wedding at Miromar!

We got married 10/24/2020 at Miromar Lakes Beach Club, and it was an absolute dream experience. Jessica and the entire staff worked so hard, even in the middle of the pandemic, to accommodate every need we had for the day. The food and signature drink was amazing, their staff pulled off a boat ride for the wedding party on the lake and we loved the combo of beach ceremony + breathtaking reception space. I would highly recommend Miromar Lakes, they will make your wedding day a fairytale. Thank you!!
  • Z
    Zach C. Married on 10/22/2021

10-22-21 Wedding

Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club was beyond everything we could have imagined for our big day! Jessica, the Events Coordinator was an absolute rockstar, superhero, angel from God, you name it and she was it for our wedding! From the first time we met we knew we were in good hands with her. She made the entire process so much fun, and she was so accessible for any questions we had! We truly cannot thank Jessica enough for all of the work she did! The food at Miromar was absolutely incredible, every single guest came up and complimented the food! Chef Julien and his entire crew did an incredible job and made our dinner beyond delicious. The entire staff and crew at Miromar is the definition of class and professionalism while making you feel like you are a part of their family as well. We highly, highly recommend Miromar Lakes as a venue and Jessica’s team for your big day!! Our best decision was choosing to get married at such a great venue with such a great staff!!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy J. Married on 05/29/2021

A One in a Million Venue!

We had to cancel our 200+ guest wedding in Chicago due to covid. We knew we didn’t want to wait to get married so we started brainstorming a “Plan B” and decided to move our wedding to Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club. My husband’s family owns a home there and we have spent countless holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and vacations there. So, it felt right to host such a milestone event there.

Let me start off by saying that the fact that we ever considered Miromar as our “Plan B” is astounding. First, Miromar is stunning. Pictures do not do it justice. From the landscaping and beaches to the courtyards and dining room, everything is pristine. Miromar has a unique ability to be small and intimate, yet grand and festive at the same time. Because of that, there is a space for every type of wedding!

We planned our Miromar wedding in about 80 days, and a large part of that is due to Miromar’s venue coordinator, Jessica. Having toured many venues (and not to mention having planned a previous wedding), I can truthfully say from experience that Jessica is the best of the best. She is professional and responsive, yet caring and enthusiastic. She recommended her favorite local vendors that made our planning process quick and effortless. She also worked with our planner and vendors to coordinate details and timelines which helped make our entire wedding weekend flawless.

Having spent so much time at Miromar, we knew we would be in good hands with the wait staff and bartenders. But, yet again, Miromar and their team went above and beyond. The servers and bartenders were so accommodating and kind, they made all of our guests feel so welcome and taken care of. Guests don’t always expect the greatest service or food at weddings, but our guests absolutely RAVED about the food! Not only was the presentation stunning, but the food was delicious.

Miromar is truly one in a million. Between the beauty of the venue and the professionalism and kindness of the staff, you won’t find anything like it. A wedding here will undoubtedly leave your guests in awe.

To Jessica and the entire Miromar Team, thank you so much for helping us create such an unforgettable day! We couldn’t imagine a better place to start our married life together.
    Leah J. Married on 05/01/2021

Blackford Wedding

We knew the moment that we stepped inside the doors at an Miromar Lakes beach and golf club that this was the place to be for our wedding. We canceled all other tours that we had set up for other venues because Miromar Lakes was breathtaking and had everything that we possibly needed in one spot. The staff was extremely helpful during the day with any of our questions or accommodation needs. Jessica The events manager was more than helpful she answered every question promptly via, text phone call, or email. She is very knowledgeable with vendors around the community as well and had great recommendations. There was never a moment of doubt in planning or celebrating our wedding day! We enjoyed it so much we wish we could come back and celebrate again!

Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Leah and Tommy!!
    Let's celebrate every weekend!! You and your guests were SO MUCH FUN!!! -Jess
  • Laurel
    Laurel W. Married on 04/17/2021

Immaculate venue. From the landscaping, architecture, to the staff, food and beyond. This venue really enhanced our magical day!

We love this venue so much that we got engaged here and married here. When looking at this venue, they have the food and the architecture all there. So there is no need to cater out and you do not have to spend a ton on rentals. This venue does not need a whole lot to make it look beautiful. The venue itself is stunning from the way it looks to the service provided. The staff is amazing. Jessica is THE BEST. She is so seamless and graceful in everything she does. She was able to give me tons of advice and made our event perfect. I did not have a wedding planner at all and Jessica made it so easy to work with. She is so professional and very responsive. If you are a nervous nelly like me for your big day, DON'T WORRY, because Jessica has your back. She is simply the best! I highly recommend working with Jessica and choosing this venue!

Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club's reply:

My Heart!!!!
    It was my honor to be apart of all of your wedding events, the engagement, the shower, the rehearsal dinner and the best wedding! Both you and Danny have a special place in my heart! XO, Jess
    Gabriela Married on 02/13/2021

Jessica is the best!

I didn’t have a wedding planner but didn’t feel like I needed one with Jessica. She made it so easy for me and was always there to answer any questions and give advice. It was an incredible experience. The venue is GORGEOUS, which is another plus. You don’t have to spend much on decorations because the venue as is is enough.
  • Ellen
    Ellen D. Married on 02/06/2021

Our Dream Wedding at Miromar Lakes

We chose Miromar Lakes Beach Club because of the beautiful setting, and then the welcoming and helpful staff (led by Jessica) made us know we
    chose wisely. Our daughter's wedding was postponed due to COVID-19 and while we were initially devastated, Jessica immediately helped us reschedule and work through all the details involved. Our daughter's wedding was
    wonderful, everything she hoped for!  The venue was outstanding and our guests are still commenting on the beauty and fun of that special day.
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 11/09/2020

Beautiful and elegant

I have always wanted to get married at Miromar lakes beach club. It was a lovely day and exceeded all our expectations. The staff were so kind and attentive and our coordinator Jessica Kildahl was awesome from start to finish!
  • Lisa
    Lisa D. Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect wedding day!

Planning and executing my wedding plans with Jessica Kildahl At Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club went SEAMLESS. Jessica was beyond attentive and helpful with every detail. She helped me select the perfect location for the ceremony. I literally had NOTHING to worry about.
    She and the AMAZING staff serving at my reception, truly made our "special day" BEYOND SPECIAL.
    Many Thanks to ALL OF YOU that were involved with my wedding at Miromar Lakes
    Kimberly S. Married on 01/18/2020

Perfection for our special day!

We were married at Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club in January. The venue is absolutely magnificent with breathtaking views, and gorgeous backdrops producing beautiful photos at every location. Our entire experience working with the team at the Miromar Lakes was wonderful - from touring the venue, to our food tasting, and having all of our details put into place. We worked primarily with Jessica the Events Manager at the Beach and Golf Club. She was PHENOMINAL…an absolute dream to work with. Her communication and responsiveness was excellent. She was always available to answer any questions we had and addressed all of our concerns. Jessica and her team worked with us to accommodate both small and large requests to ensure our day was just how we imagined. They also offer setup and cleanup of your event for a stress-free experience. She made sure all of the details were perfect for our big day, even scrambling to gather various pieces from our floral arrangements to create an extra boutonniere when we realized we were one short. She was able to recommend the best vendors in the area who made our day beyond perfect!
    Our families both originate out of state, and it was important to have special horderves served at our cocktail hour that represent traditional foods from our home towns. We requested toasted raviolis (with meat), a St. Louis novelty at our wedding. Chef personally prepared a delicious, meat filled ravioli, special for our wedding day! We received compliments from every guest on how wonderful the food was at our cocktail hour, and reception. Chef was also able to specially accommodate our vegan and gluten free guests for dinner.
    On our wedding day, everything was even more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for. Being Miromar Lakes, we had high expectations and the team exceeded every single one. We could not have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend Jessica and Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club!
  • Marita
    Ricardo Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!!!

My husband and I could have not pictured our wedding anywhere! Jessica and the wedding team was amazing. From the emails, texts, communication, there was always a quick response! And on the day of the wedding, the staff went way beyond to make sure we had a great day! One of my bridesmaid had a spill on her dress, and the staff came with a tide to go and helped her out! I couldn't believe the attention and detail of the staff!! Having my wedding there was like a dream!!! Best team ever!
    Stacy Married on 04/08/2018
    Miromar Lakes is one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen! I planned my Florida destination wedding from the other side of the country, and I knew that Miromar would be lovely from the photos on the internet, but I was amazed seeing it in person! It is GORGEOUS! From the first turn into the main entrance I was grinning ear to ear. We utilized the beach for the ceremony and the banyan tree courtyard for the reception and both were beyond amazing! We loved having the white sand beneath our toes for the nuptials, and the twinkle lights wrapped around the banyan tree made for the most magical first dance. My wedding photos are all beautiful - seriously - because every backdrop and location at this venue is to die for. To top it off the food was super delicious (Filet Mignon and Maine lobster - hello!), and the staff were extremely nice and attentive. The events coordinator, Tracy Snyder, is stellar and you should rest assured that she will make your dreams a reality! Tracy was my lifeline as I planned my special day, and she calmed my nerves especially as Hurricane Irma went right over the venue! My poor banyan tree partially uprooted, but Tracy kept me updated on its recovery and even would send me pictures of its status. I was overjoyed to have her there overseeing everything on the big day, and I am happy to report it all went perfectly! I feel so lucky to have been able to have had my wedding at Miromar Lakes, and I would DEFINITELY recommend this venue!
    Chelsey Married on 10/27/2017
    First of all, if you ever have the opportunity to visit Miromar Lakes, you must! From the moment you pull up to the big beautiful fountain, you feel like you have entered paradise. My Husband and I could not have picked a venue more perfect and beautiful than Miromar, but it is so much more than that. Tracy was a pleasure to work with, food was AMAZING and the STAFF! WOW, I have never heard so many complements on the service received. Quotes from my wedding guests: "I have never received a drink so fast," and "That was the best service I have ever had at a wedding!" Thank you Miromar for being the perfect background to my perfect day!
    Candice Married on 05/01/2016
    Miromar Lakes is the most amazing place to get married!!! Thanks to Christine & her staff we had the most elegant & classy wedding, our guests continuously remind us of how beautiful & outstanding the entire evening was. I would like to personally take a moment to thank Christine. She was so helpful & made me feel extra special from the very beginning. I hope other brides could be so lucky to have Christine help every step of the way & go the extra mile, as she did!! We will be forever grateful to her & Miromar Lakes for making our dream wedding come true!
    Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Theriault
    Lauren Married on 05/02/2015
    Stunning and Truly Magical! My wedding day, like many wedding days go, did not go “according to plan.” My family and I were faced with extraordinary tragedy, and the love of our wedding all on the same day! Christine the Special Event Coordinator and Adam Assistant Director of Food and Beverage did much more then their "job." Their hard work, dedication and compassion made it a privilege to have my wedding at Miromar. I truly feel blessed to have had my special day there and to have met these wonderful people!
    Suzi Married on 03/14/2015
    Christine is very nice and has an eye for detail. She was very helpful in creating my vision for my big day. The venue was great helping us work within our budget which trust me, was hard to find! Unfortunately wedding venues have turned into a sort of used car lot with sharks posing as special event assistants. Not here though! They were absolutely awesome! The kind of service you SHOULD expect from people helping you create and host a dream wedding.
    Joan Married on 11/02/2013
    Beautiful venue, fantastic wait staff, delicious food! Jessica, was great and very easy to work with. Highly recommend
    Megan Married on 12/04/2010
    Jessica was great! Miromar is breathtaking! We loved everything about our wedding! Really it was a dream come true, could not have asked for more. The place made our wedding very unique. Highly Reccomend!
  • Derek
    Derek F. Married on 10/02/2021

Magnificent

Enjoy the wedding of your dreams in southwest Florida with this magnificent venue. Our 120 guests (half of which from out of state) explained to us that of all the weddings they have been to, this was "top notch" and "the most beautiful ceremony they've ever attended". Jessica K was an absolute rockstar. The true value however is that the airport, hotels, entertainment, nightlife are all literally within 5 minutes drive (free shuttle) from the venue, so your guests will be completely at ease on your biggest day (a BIG thing you WONT have to worry about!).
    Christina Married on 06/06/2015
    Stunning, stunning, stunning! We held our June 6th wedding at Miromar. It was absolutely beautifu!. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I recommend this venue to all!
  • Christina
    Christina A. Married on 06/12/2019

A beautiful venue that truly feels like Italy!

We got married at Miromar Lakes this past month and our wedding was beautiful. We worked with Jessica Kildahl for the past year on our wedding. She was very responsive to all of our emails, gave helpful tips, worked with us to customize our menus and created some amazing specialty cocktails.

The food was definitely the best wedding food we have ever had; our guests were raving about how delicious it was. When you rent the clubhouse, you get access to a ton of space which is awesome. Post dinner, we had guests on the dance floor, outside on the beach, at the bar and in the courtyard. Everyone loved that they weren't stuck sitting at a table in a ballroom.

One important thing to know, it is a regulation of the community that you cannot get ready at the venue, so you will need to have a place offsite to get ready.