Hey there, Cupcake!

San Marcos, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hey there, Cupcake!

Hey There, Cupcake! is a boutique dessert shop located in San Diego, California, servicing Riverside, Los Angeles, Orange County, and Palm Springs. Stevi Auble, the company’s owner and a self-taught pastry artist, was trained as an interior designer before switching to the art of handcrafted cake making. Stevi's cakes are renowned for their modern, creative aesthetic, offering each client a completely unique creation for the special day.

Hey There, Cupcake! offers a wide variety of desserts for all wedding events, including cakes, cupcakes, cookies, grooms' cakes, pastries, and dessert buffets. Stevi also provides vegan and gluten-free dessert options for clients with dietary restrictions. Other services provided by Stevi include:

• Consultations
  • Custom design
  • Private tastings
  • Delivery and set up
  • Cake stands and cake toppers
Follow Hey there, Cupcake! on

Tall platform
Unique patterns
Unique patterns
Cake samples

8 Reviews for Hey there, Cupcake!

Everyone raved about our cupcakes! We did 3 flavors and they were a hit. So good! The tasting was wonderful and they accommodated our special flavor requests

Sent on 07/01/2016
  • Richelle

Richelle · Married on 05/23/2015

Where do I begin? I imagine if I had the chance to take a peek inside Stevi's bakery it would be similar to that scene in Sleeping Beauty where the fairy godmothers keep changing the color's of the princess' dress as she's dancing with the prince because yes, her cakes are THAT magical. I know what you're thinking, "now but do they taste as good as they look?" -- my answer HELL yes.

Before we met with Stevi I remember looking through the pictures on her website and thinking to myself "wow, no two cakes look alike, how the heck does she do it". And then we met with her and I understood why. Stevi is a kind and gentle soul who's extremely modest about her talent. When you sit and talk with her there's a sincerity to her, she really wants you to enjoy what she's creating for you and wants to be sure your cake is everything you could possibly imagine and more. Rather than ask for a couple pics of things you've seen online, Stevi wants to learn about you and your general likes and dislikes. She considers patterns and different color palettes that you'd never even think of when you're dreaming up your cake (uh hello, like the magic she works with black fondant - and don't even get me started about how great her fondant tastes, there's no scraping this stuff off). And her flowers..........swoon......people gawked at our cake and were trying to figure out if her magical paper wafer flowers were real or fake. I don't know she does it, oh wait yes I do she has magic in her fingers tips.

Business wise Stevi is very responsive, understanding, and goes above and beyond when working with you to get that unique design. Our family is still talking about our cake. It had the magic to pull them off the dance floor to eat it - and if you've been to weddings you know that's no small fate. The best piece of advice I could give a bride working with Stevi; show her your design boards and then just let go of control and let her work her magic. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Misha · Married on 04/03/2015

We absolutely loved our wedding cake and cupcakes! We gave Stevi a vision of what we wanted and completely let her independently come up with the design concepts. The cake was the most elegant and beautiful cake I have ever seen and it completely brought our wedding theme to life. It was the first view guest had when walking into our reception and it definitely set the tone. We had two flavors for our four layered tier and they were so tasty!!! We had two additional flavored cupcakes and they were just as great. We loved Stevi! I cannot wait until our anniversary to eat some more of our delicious cake!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Hey there, Cupcake! FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers