Heritage Garment Preservation

Tyler, TX View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Our expert staff will return your gown to pristine condition & preserve with museum quality materials. Hand cleaned and pressed, you will not find this quality at such an affordable price anywhere else. Nationwide service with Free shipping included.

Read our Free Wedding gown cleaning and preservation guide

Get your free online estimate at heritagegown.com/wedding-dress-cleaning-preservation-estimate/

We also restore yellowed, vintage heirloom wedding gowns so they can be worn again, and clean and preserve christening gowns, military uniforms, and other heirloom garments.

We also offer do-it-yourself preservation products: 100% Cotton Garment Bags, 100% Cotton Padded Hangers, Acid Free Tissue, 100% Cotton Gloves, Preservation Boxes, Museum Method Preservation Kits, Christening Gown Kits

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire

• Kasey
    Kasey B. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Absolutely fabulous!

I couldn’t be happier with Heritage Garment Preservation!! I left it to the last minute and was scrambling to find some way to preserve/clean my wedding dress after my wedding. Three days after my wedding, I moved 4500 miles across the globe and didn’t have any way to take it with me on the plane - so when I say I was scrambling, I really mean it! I did some google searching and I am SO GLAD that I found HGP. Not only did they do an INCREDIBLE job, but they were SO great with communicating and keeping me updated. I was worried about cost because the bottom of my dress also got significantly dirty on my wedding day, but HGP was very, very reasonable. I give them 14 stars out of ten!

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Kasey for your kind words! We are thrilled that you are so pleased. It is our JOY to care for your treasure ... even 4,500 miles away :-)
    Happy New Year to you and yours-
    HGP Team
  • Michele
    Michele S. Getting married on 10/11/2021

Perfect outcome

Very pleased with the outcome of having the remnants of my wedding gown cleaned. They took great care with the hand sewn beading. They were very friendly and professional and worth the 3 hour drive.

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Michele for your kind review! We are so happy that you found us, drove the distance to give us the opportunity to care for your treasure. It brings us great JOY :-)

The HGP Team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Heritage Garment Preservation 1
Offer
Receive a $20 coupon code off your wedding gown cleaning and preservation when you take our brief survey at: http://www.heritagegown.com/IEM/surveys.php?id=9

15852 FM 2493 Tyler, TX, 75703
866-268-4696
903-581-9609

Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Location of (Heritage Garment Preservation)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding