15852 FM 2493, Tyler, TX 75703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Heritage Garment Preservation

Our expert staff will return your gown to pristine condition & preserve with museum quality materials. Hand cleaned and pressed, you will not find this quality at such an affordable price anywhere else. Nationwide service with Free shipping included.

Read our Free Wedding gown cleaning and preservation guide

Get your free online estimate at heritagegown.com/wedding-dress-cleaning-preservation-estimate/

We also restore yellowed, vintage heirloom wedding gowns so they can be worn again, and clean and preserve christening gowns, military uniforms, and other heirloom garments.

We also offer do-it-yourself preservation products: 100% Cotton Garment Bags, 100% Cotton Padded Hangers, Acid Free Tissue, 100% Cotton Gloves, Preservation Boxes, Museum Method Preservation Kits, Christening Gown Kits

Follow Heritage Garment Preservation on

hgp 18

• Videos 3

84 Reviews for Heritage Garment Preservation

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

When I decided to wear my grandmothers wedding dress that dates back to 1953, I knew I had to find a trusted company to restore it. The dress had not been properly stored and required extensive cleaning and care. Heritage garment preservations did an amazing job restoring my grandmothers dress. They maintained contact throughout the whole process and discussed with me all plans for restoration. I couldn’t be happier and I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in my grandmothers vintage wedding dress!

Martha · Married on 06/23/2018

The wedding gown was expertly cleaned, mended and wrapped quickly and sent back to us ahead of schedule. Several emails kept us informed of its progress. Very convenient and professional!

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2018

I really can't say enough about how wonderful Heritage Garment Preservation was in cleaning my wedding dress. My poor hemline had been relatively destroyed, as it poured rain on my wedding day for an outdoor ceremony, and my dyed-blue shoes bled all over it! That in addition to just the wear and tear of being outside and dancing/having the dress danced on, really made a mess of things. Adding to challenge was that the dress was a fairly elaborate lace. But I never had to worry!! HGP worked some magic on my dress, and it's honestly just like new. They were also wonderfully responsive, sending me updates at every single step of the process.

AND, not knowing what I really needed (Or what they were really capable of doing) I initially just paid for the basic cleaning. When they received the dress and evaluated things, they messaged me about what the addition damage was, that they could take care of it, and a completely fair and reasonable price for the additional cleaning. It was easy and straightforward to pay the additional charge and get everything squared away. I would absolutely recommend their services to absolutely anyone needing their wedding dress cleaned!!

Heritage Garment Preservation FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Perservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heritage Garment Preservation 1
    Take our Survey and save $20
    Receive a $20 coupon code off your wedding gown cleaning and preservation when you take our brief survey at: http://www.heritagegown.com/IEM/surveys.php?id=9

• 15852 FM 2493 Tyler, TX 75703 See on map
    903-581-9609 (Other Phone Number)
    903-939-9931 (Fax Number)
    8 - 6 Monday through Friday. 8 - 2 Saturday.