Heritage Garment Preservation Reviews

120 Reviews for Heritage Garment Preservation

• Kasey

Kasey B. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Absolutely fabulous!

I couldn’t be happier with Heritage Garment Preservation!! I left it to the last minute and was scrambling to find some way to preserve/clean my wedding dress after my wedding. Three days after my wedding, I moved 4500 miles across the globe and didn’t have any way to take it with me on the plane - so when I say I was scrambling, I really mean it! I did some google searching and I am SO GLAD that I found HGP. Not only did they do an INCREDIBLE job, but they were SO great with communicating and keeping me updated. I was worried about cost because the bottom of my dress also got significantly dirty on my wedding day, but HGP was very, very reasonable. I give them 14 stars out of ten!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Kasey for your kind words! We are thrilled that you are so pleased. It is our JOY to care for your treasure ... even 4,500 miles away :-)
    Happy New Year to you and yours-
  • Michele

Michele S. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Perfect outcome

Very pleased with the outcome of having the remnants of my wedding gown cleaned. They took great care with the hand sewn beading. They were very friendly and professional and worth the 3 hour drive.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Michele for your kind review! We are so happy that you found us, drove the distance to give us the opportunity to care for your treasure. It brings us great JOY :-)

Katie L. · Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding gown restoration

They helped restore my mother's wedding gown from 1986 for me to wear at my wedding. The gown had some staining and discoloration but it was shipped back to me looking brand new! I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day. They were also kind and kept in communication with us throughout the process. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/15/2021

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind words! We are thrilled that you are pleased with the gown care that we provided. Much TLC went into restoring your Mother's Wedding Gown. Blessings to you and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding :-)

Michelle C. · Married on 07/09/2021

Heritage met all our needs

I have 2 daughters, both got engaged and planned to wed the same year. I ordered both packages for both gowns to be repaired, cleaned, preserved at same time. Before second daughter could get married the pandemic hit so we had to delay her wedding. Heritage Gown were so easy to work with. Suzanne was very professional working with me through the whole process. I would definitely recommend Heritage to all brides.
    M Carpenter
    Reddick FL

Sent on 01/25/2021

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your kind words. The HGP Team is thrilled that you are happy with the gown care provided. Your daughters' gowns are absolutely stunning!! Both made beautiful brides!!
    We appreciate you entrusting your treasures to us :-)

Michelle M. · Married on 05/05/2021

Great people to work with. Our dress is beautiful. Thank you staff!!!

This company was great to work with. They made you feel like your dress was the only dress they were working on. They kept me in the loop always and were very responsive and super nice.

I highly recommend this company for restoring your wedding dress.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Patricia R. · Married on 12/26/2020

Wedding Dress Restoration

I had a wedding dress from 1959. My mother wore it, I wore it and my daughter wanted to wear it. It had yellowed over the years and had brown and blue stains on it. It was silk. I sent it to Heritage Garment Preservation and Restoration and they did a beautiful job removing the stains, pressing it and getting it back to the ivory color it was.

Sent on 01/06/2021

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Patricia for your kind words! We are thrilled you are pleased. Happy New Year to you and yours -

• Tamara

Tamara N. · Married on 12/19/2020

From the 80's

My daughter is getting married and just couldn't find the right gown. My dress was from 1983 and had yellowing and a few stains. Heritage cleaned it and fixed a few little things on it, and it looks perfect! With a few alterations, my daughter will have the dress of her dreams. Thank you Heritage for all you did.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Tamara for the kind review! We are thrilled that you are pleased with your wedding gown restoration. It brings us great JOY to know a bride is wearing the 'gown of her dreams' as she walks down the aisle.
  • Mary

Mary C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Cleaning of wedding giwn

They did an excellent job on my daughter’s wedding dress. They are fixed a bustle for the train.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Mary for the kind review! We are thrilled that you are pleased, it is our pleasure to care for your treasure :-)

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2020

Great find.

Heritage did a great job on my wedding gown. They kept me informed throughout the process and did a beautiful job cleaning and preparing my gown to be worn again - post COVID-19. Suzanne was wonderful!!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled that you are pleased. It was our delight to care for your very special wedding gown.
  • Greg

Greg B. · Married on 03/22/2020

Great experience

I had the best experience with them and I can’t say it enough my wife’s dress came back fabulous. There the best .

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Julie

Julie S. · Married on 11/08/2019

I would recommend to anyone

My dress came back looking immaculate. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Julie for the review! HGP appreciates you taking the time to review us, the care provides and your satisfaction.
    We are so glad that you are pleased.
    Best wishes,
    HGP Staff
  • karla

Karla · Married on 09/12/2019

Beyond my expectations!

Heritage Garment cleaned and preserved my gown beautifully. They made repairs where needed. Suzanne took so much time explaining the different options of preserving my gown. I also had my handbag and shoes cleaned and preserved. My gown was handled with such great care , as if it belonged to them. My gown traveled to and from in a very highly secure and professional way of tracking. Suzanne stayed with me throughout the entire process. Communication/response time was exceptional. End product is my gown, bag and shoes are preserved in a gorgeous muslin bag with a personalized label attached. I highly recommend this company to be trusted with wedding gown. You won’t be sorry.

Sent on 02/17/2021

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Karla for your kind words. We are thrilled that you are pleased. I will share your comments with the HGP team, the ones who provide the TLC for your treasures! Blessings to you both :-)
    Suzanne

Jo Brown · Married on 09/01/2019

Heritage Garment Preservation

Excellent service. Their staff was friendly and comforting regarding my daughter's wedding dress. Thank you!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara B. · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent service.

Their workmanship is phenomenal. I would highly recommend to use their services for all gowns.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Jaimie

Jaimie K. · Married on 07/06/2019

Wow, just... wow.

I got married at my family farm on Kaua’i, Hawai’i. Land of red dirt, and stains that last forever. I did NOT hold back and partied the night away in my wedding dress. When I woke up the next morning and found my dress crumpled on the floor of our hotel room, now with a nice red “ombré” dye-job on the skirt, sweat and food stains, and with straps that had come undone, I was certain that it was a lost cause. I let my dress sit in my closet for a few months and decided that I couldn’t bring myself to toss it, and sent it off to Heritage Garment for cleaning. They called me after inspecting it, to make sure I knew that it would take a lot of work, and that I should t get my hopes up. I laughed it off and told her that I understood it.

A few months later, my dress came back and to my surprise, it’s like new! Needless to say, I’m incredibly impressed and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/28/2020

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you so much Jaimie for the review! We are thrilled that you are happy. The team here at Heritage Garment Preservation LOVES caring for the treasures that come to us. Much TLC is given to each one, for every gown is unique and special :-)
    We appreciate the recommendation

Savannah D. · Married on 04/04/2019

Highly Recommend

Heritage was fast and easy to work with. There was very little to do on my end and they got my dress back to looking like new.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

So easy & stress free

I was so nervous to get my wedding dress cleaned. I looked a bunch of local places, but just did not feel comfortable using them. I was so happy with Heritage and the work they did on my dress. They were also so easy to communicate with-- even with COVID going on.

Sent on 06/09/2020

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for the kind review! It was our JOY to care for your treasure ... even during COVID times :-)

• Sloane

Sloane · Married on 09/21/2018

Fantastic communication, pricing, and care of my wedding dress!

I had a great experience with Heritage Garment Preservation. My wedding dress had been hanging in my closet for over a year after our wedding and I had no idea what to do with it. I knew it needed some TLC - there were some stains and a few tears - but I didn't know who to send it too and I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I found Heritage online, they were popping up everywhere and had great reviews, so I pulled the trigger. The representative who worked with me was fantastic, there was great communication and she explained every step along the way. The price was very reasonable. When I got my dress back, it came in a nice box that had custom details about our wedding. I highly recommend using Heritage!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2018

Beautiful!

I was so happy when I received my gown in such beautiful condition after being sent away to Heritage. As you can imagine, it was a little nerve-wracking to send away such a special (an expensive) gown, but I was so pleased to see how much care and detail was put into the entire process. They communicated very promptly and were always keeping me in the loop with every step of the process. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

When I decided to wear my grandmothers wedding dress that dates back to 1953, I knew I had to find a trusted company to restore it. The dress had not been properly stored and required extensive cleaning and care. Heritage garment preservations did an amazing job restoring my grandmothers dress. They maintained contact throughout the whole process and discussed with me all plans for restoration. I couldn’t be happier and I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in my grandmothers vintage wedding dress!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Martha · Married on 06/23/2018

The wedding gown was expertly cleaned, mended and wrapped quickly and sent back to us ahead of schedule. Several emails kept us informed of its progress. Very convenient and professional!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2018

I really can't say enough about how wonderful Heritage Garment Preservation was in cleaning my wedding dress. My poor hemline had been relatively destroyed, as it poured rain on my wedding day for an outdoor ceremony, and my dyed-blue shoes bled all over it! That in addition to just the wear and tear of being outside and dancing/having the dress danced on, really made a mess of things. Adding to challenge was that the dress was a fairly elaborate lace. But I never had to worry!! HGP worked some magic on my dress, and it's honestly just like new. They were also wonderfully responsive, sending me updates at every single step of the process.

AND, not knowing what I really needed (Or what they were really capable of doing) I initially just paid for the basic cleaning. When they received the dress and evaluated things, they messaged me about what the addition damage was, that they could take care of it, and a completely fair and reasonable price for the additional cleaning. It was easy and straightforward to pay the additional charge and get everything squared away. I would absolutely recommend their services to absolutely anyone needing their wedding dress cleaned!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Nancy A. · Married on 06/02/2018

Heritage Garment Preservation

Excellent service and looks beautiful. My daughter is very happy. Thank you

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa H. · Married on 06/02/2018

Great service throughout the entire process. Friendly staff.

My daughter's wedding gown was heavy lace from head to train. I didnt know who I would be able to trust to clean and preserve the gown properly until I found Heritage Garment Preservation. Suzanne was so friendly and very knowledgable of the proper techniques on cleaning the gown. She was very thorough every step of the way. They are excellent on staying in contact throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend HGP for your gown cleaning and preservation needs!!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Heritage Garment Preservation's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind words! We are filled with JOY that you are pleased. Your daughter made a beautiful bride, and what a lovely gown. It is our pleasure to care for your treasure. Happy New Year to you and yours -