Hello Beautiful

Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hello Beautiful

Hello Beautiful-Beauty on Demand provides professional wedding makeup services in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Artist and owner Kim Nguyen Boulter started her career working for MAC Cosmetics, obtaining certifications in makeup application, client communication, and execution of advanced looks. The stylists at Hello Beautiful-Beauty on Demand are passionate about helping you look and feel your best on your big day!

Hair and makeup services are offered by the team of stylists at Hello Beautiful. They’re able to create an updo or style your hair to make it picture-perfect for your wedding. Contour and natural makeup services are available as well as fake lashes. Their stylists are available to meet you on-site, and can accommodate parties of up to 20 guests.

Sweetheart cut

17 Reviews for Hello Beautiful

Hello Beautiful 1
Hello Beautiful 2

Kim Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

I am very thankful to have a met an awesome MUA. Kim has been doing my makeup for a very long time. I've ventured with other MUA's but none have compared to the work that Kim has done. The work that she has done, has been impeccable. I have used her for every occasion you can possibly imagine. I've had her do my makeup for events such as weddings (forever bridesmaid here), dinners, costume parties (yes, she is very creative as well), and for just because events.

I'm not a person to wear a lot of makeup, so for her to take the time and attention to what and how I like my makeup to be, it speaks volumes. My initial experience with her, made me know on the spot that I wanted her as my MUA. She's a sweet girl with an awesome personality. She made me feel comfortable and very relaxed, when I tell her what I would like.

Her level of professionalism is outstanding. She is great with communication and she's always on time for every event I've needed her for. I've received many compliments in regards to my makeup. I love feeling natural in my own skin and Kim has been able to deliver! My makeup has lasted a full day, including crying and being outside for a wedding. You can easily see that she places a lot of thought into her work. I can't wait for the day that she will do my makeup for my wedding. She's a beautiful and thoughtful person inside and out. PROMISE, she will make you feel beautiful, too! Thank you so much Kim!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Hello Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Kim Michelle! I have been doing your makeup for years now, and I look forward to doing your makeup for many more special occasions to come especially your wedding! Thank you for choosing me as your go to MUA and for the very kind words!

Terry · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim did my daughter and her wedding parties' makeup on September 9, 2017. I was lucky enough to have my makeup done also! I have to say, we all looked stunning, and are very pleased!

Award

Hello Beautiful FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia, VA 23464 See on map