North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,700
Availability Check your date

About Heidi Ryder Photography

Hi! I'm Heidi Ryder. You're probably reading this because you're looking for a wedding or portrait photographer. Well, you're in luck because that's exactly what I do. Hooray!

Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a wife to Chris and a mom to Frank and Roxy, our adorable pugs whom I love dearly. My own wedding was one of the best days ever and I'm sure your wedding will be just as awesome. I love my job so much because I get to document an amazing day for amazing couples. Maybe you'll be one of them? I hope so.

Please take a look at my website and don't forget to check out my blog. It's the part of this site that I update most often, so it's the best place to get to know me and my work. Enjoy and I hope to hear from you soon!

Follow Heidi Ryder Photography on

UrbUlaWed660
hummingbirdnestwedding0025
201302250015

38 Reviews for Heidi Ryder Photography

LOVE Heidi! From our engagement photos to the wedding day, all the photos exceeded our expectations. Heidi was able to capture the love and emotions of the ceremony and the fun at the reception. I'm so glad all the detail shots were taken, because I feel like I missed it all with the whirlwind wedding we had. Before we even got the photos from our day back, my husband was already saying we need to hire Heidi for our shoot when we have a baby!

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/30/2016

Heidi was amazing from start to finish. For our engagement shoot, she staked out our two locations beforehand so she had plenty of ideas of what to shoot. The photos turned out so beautiful that we used them for our wedding invitations and everyone raved about them. For the wedding, we had an indoor venue with tricky lighting and Heidi and her assistant were total pros and adjusted to get the right light so all the pics would come out. I cannot recommend Heidi enough because not only is she crazy talented, she's super cool and a very calm and reassuring presence, which is essential on the big day. My husband and I are so glad we found Heidi and that we have a lifetime of amazing photos that captured the love and happiness of the day.

Emily · Married on 06/25/2016

I could not be happier with having Heidi be the photographer for my wedding at Lombardi House in Los Angeles. It was hands-down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. When I got my wedding pictures back, my mind was blown. They were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. Heidi is so good at her job in every respect-- most importantly though, she has a great eye. She chose the BEST backdrops for posed photographs at our church (pictures after the ceremony) as well as at the venue (for first look, romantics, etc)-- that I could never have come up with on my own. She photographed details at my wedding in the most elegant way, from the tables, to the hanging garlands. She captured my wedding guests in the best of moments. She is also incredibly efficient without sacrificing any important details. She immediately set my husband and I at ease at our engagement shoot, and when the wedding came along, we had no nerves regarding Heidi showing up! I highly recommend Heidi Ryder!

Heidi Ryder Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Heirloom Paper Co.
    Heirloom Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

Heidi is the best! I could go on and on, but I think saying that she shot my own wedding and I've since referred her to many of my own clients and friends and they swear by her is the best compliment.

• Tie That Binds
    Tie That Binds Wedding Invitations

When we need high-quality wedding imagery for our latest products, we always visit Heidi Ryder photography first. Not only is she a kind, gracious, and sweet person, her wedding photos are top-notch and some of the best in the industry. If anyone can fully capture the joy between a couple, family, or even a beloved pet, it's Heidi! She comes highly recommended by us here at Tie That Binds!

• Lisa Kahn Events
    Lisa Kahn Events Wedding Planners

Very talented and easy to work with!

• North Hollywood, CA 91601 See on map