Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heena Das Beauty

Specializing in Indian Bridal Makeup, Styling & Dressing!

Unlike most makeup artists who held a makeup brush before they held a pen, my story is a little different.

I spent majority of my life trying to do things that I felt were more traditionally accepted but I didn't enjoy at all.  I always knew that I loved hair and makeup but never really thought I could make a career out of something most would presume just a hobby.  It wasn't until I got a bit older that I decided to pursue what I truly love.  In 2005 I started my career as a self-taught hair and makeup artist.  As time went on, I furthered my expertise by attending cosmetology school in New York as well as formal hair and dressing in India.  As I grow in the bridal industry, continuing my education is important to me.  I have attended workshops by renowned celebrity artists such as Martin Parsons, Lizzie Liros, Scott Barnes and Kevin James Bennett.  I have also taken classes by social media guru’s Dress Your Face, Theresa Francine and Lara C. Kay.  As well as various workshops held by the brands Temptu, Mac and Make Up For Ever.

Makeup and hair was always a passion of mine and now I gladly call it my profession as well.  I specialize in bridal hair and makeup, inclusive to all aspects of hairstyling, hair extensions, airbrush foundation, eyelash application and Indian bridal dressing.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Heena - words can’t express my gratitude towards you! You were extremely patient, kind, and made me feel so comfortable when I came in for my trial. I knew from that experience alone that I would be okay on my big day. My hair and makeup were everything I ever dreamed of and I felt like a queen when everything came together. Heena went above and beyond for me, working around our tight morning schedule and adjusting to accommodate us, all stress free! I could’nt have picked a better MUA and team! Thanks, Heena. -Sheedhal Mathew (New Hyde Park)

Profile Picture Sheedhal, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Heena is the absolute best at what she does. She’s incredibly accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend you go with Heena for your hair and makeup artist for your big day. Heena and her team made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous! We told them exactly what we wanted as our look for the wedding day and they made it happen. I’m so happy to have had the pleasure to work with her.

Thank you again heena!

Meril Rajan

Profile Picture Meril, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Heena was incredible! Her team arrived promptly the morning of the wedding and did an amazing job. All of my girls were so happy with the final product! The entire process from beginning to end was super smooth and working with Heena was a pleasure! Highly highly recommend Heena and her team for your big day!! Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Heena Das Beauty Pricing