Heena Das Beauty Reviews

67 | Glen Oaks, NY

67 Reviews for Heena Das Beauty

67 Heena Das Beauty Reviews

Sheedhal · Married on 04/07/2018

Heena - words can’t express my gratitude towards you! You were extremely patient, kind, and made me feel so comfortable when I came in for my trial. I knew from that experience alone that I would be okay on my big day. My hair and makeup were everything I ever dreamed of and I felt like a queen when everything came together. Heena went above and beyond for me, working around our tight morning schedule and adjusting to accommodate us, all stress free! I could’nt have picked a better MUA and team! Thanks, Heena. -Sheedhal Mathew (New Hyde Park)

Meril · Married on 11/04/2017

Heena is the absolute best at what she does. She’s incredibly accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend you go with Heena for your hair and makeup artist for your big day. Heena and her team made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous! We told them exactly what we wanted as our look for the wedding day and they made it happen. I’m so happy to have had the pleasure to work with her.

Thank you again heena!

Meril Rajan

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Heena was incredible! Her team arrived promptly the morning of the wedding and did an amazing job. All of my girls were so happy with the final product! The entire process from beginning to end was super smooth and working with Heena was a pleasure! Highly highly recommend Heena and her team for your big day!! Thank you ladies!

Jeena · Married on 10/01/2017

Heena is an unbelievably talented makeup artist. I had gone to a few trials before Heena and wasn't completely satisfied. One trial with Heena and I was sold! Heena was able to very cleanly hide dark spots and match my skin tone flawlessly which was difficult for many other artists. The makeup stayed on all day long without any issues. I would highly recommend Heena for her skill, professionalism and friendliness.

Demy · Married on 07/01/2017

Heena made me look and feel like a princess on my big day! She listened to my vision and made it come to life. She is so friendly and responds quickly to emails and texts. I got so many compliments on my look and people are still asking me months later who did my makeup! Her team was also great. My bridal party was very impressed with how their hair and makeup came out.

Jecelyn · Married on 05/21/2017

Henna was amazing!! She made me look like myself for my wedding day and that was the most important thing for me! I had 2 trials with her and both times she listened, was patient, made great recommendations and worked with what I had requested. She also was great with understanding my complexion and even told me some things about my skin tone that I didn't even realize! The day of was nothing less and she spent time to make sure everything was perfect. For someone like me who loves makeup, but never wears foundation, her skills and advice were spot on! I chose airbrush foundation and I think that was the best choice. Plus, she is super skilled with airbrushing and it felt lightweight. Heena and her assistant did a wonderful job making all 10 of my girls look and feel amazing! Heena even understood the craziness that comes the morning of with family in and out of my house, and got everyone around me quiet so I could feel relaxed! Heena was also great with the scheduling and keeping to time. Heena - Thank you sooo much!! My makeup lasted throughout the day and night and was perfect! You are awesome!! I would highly recommend her!!

Sonia · Married on 05/13/2017

I hired Heena Das and her team for our wedding. She was very friendly and professional. I wanted a natural makeup look and she perfected that look for my wedding day! Her and her team did a great job with the bridal party. Everything was done in a timely manner and everything ran smoothly. I also had her team do sari draping for the bridal party which was looked great. Thank you Heena for making me looking exactly like I pictured for my wedding day. I highly recommend Heena Das and her team!

Palav · Married on 03/25/2017

Heena and her team were absolutely amazing! I had them for my Garba/sangeet, wedding, and reception. Hey made my bridal party and I look and feel like royalty. I was running late on the day of my sangeet and Heena took it in stride making sure I still looked great without being late to the event. I’ve had so many friends reach out to her for their own events. Absolutely love love love her!

Rupali · Married on 09/04/2016

Heena is a VERY talented beauty professional. She worked with me every step of the way and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with my hair and makeup looks before the wedding day. She listened, provided recommendations, and accommodated her schedule to work with mine. On the Sangeet and wedding days, her / her team, were very punctual and got me ready 30 min- 1 hour before I was supposed to be. I LOVED working with her. As for my hair and makeup - I got so many compliments......she made me look flawless. I would highly recommend her services.....she is one of the best in the bridal hair and makeup business.

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Heena and her team did a great job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Heena was attentive, detail-oriented, and just a pleasure to work with. Everyone complemented me on how great I looked. As a person who does not wear makeup often, Heena made me feel comfortable and provided great direction on my wedding day look. I loved working with her and her team. I will continue to recommend Heena Das beauty to my friends and family.

Nirali · Married on 08/06/2016

Heena did an amazing job for my sangeet and wedding/reception! I received so many compliments that weekend! she works magic with her make up! Her team did with my moms hair/make up and they were fantastic as well. She makes it a point to get done on time which is great!

Michelle did an amazing job, i was so happy in my best day #my wedding! And she is the sweetest person I've ever seen. She's really talented <3

Reema · Married on 10/11/2015

Heena did an amazing job for my wedding and valima bridal make up. I totally loved her work. She was very professional in her work. She got me ready on time both the days. She was there for my touch ups when I was getting my photo shoot done. My pictures came out great. I would highly recommend her.

Thank you to Heena for making my day so special . She made me feel like a princess. She is such an amazing makeup artist with such great talent. I would recommend her to all friends

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Heena was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding this past September , and she did an incredible job! She was very attentive to what I had asked for in terms of various hair/makeup looks and with her expertise she was able to provide so many helpful ideas. Truly dedicated and talented in her work which you know she just enjoys doing! One of the best things was that Her and her team are excellent with their timing! I had a morning wedding , so I was tense for pretty much the whole year about getting ready in time and so Heena made it a point to get the proper scheduling done. On the day of the wedding my bridal party and I were ready exactly on time if not earlier ! We all looked amazing thanks to her and her teams work!

Nisha · Married on 08/29/2015

Heena did an amazing job with my hair and make-up for my wedding! She has so many great ideas, and she is a pleasure to work with. My make-up was flawless, even at the end of the night! The rest of her team also did a great job with our family members. I highly recommend Heena to anyone!! My husband's sister is getting married later this year and already booked her!

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2015

I met Heena at my husband's cousin's wedding and thought she was just awesome and booked her quickly for my wedding.Heena and her team were great they accommodated my huge family and bridal party flawlessly on a Holiday no less! I felt like the princess I always wanted to feel on both wedding ceremonies the Hindu and Catholic one! All was done effortlessly and we were all on time and looking on point! Thanks Heena! oxox

ann · Married on 02/14/2015

I was fortunate enough to have Heena and her team on my wedding day. Heena is phenomenal. She even created two separate looks for me that day. She came to the recption and changed my makeup mid event. My bridal party and I looked incredible. I have recommended her to all my friends. My whole bridal party is greate furl for her services. We cant be happier with the pictures. Seriously Stunning! - Ann

Jensy · Married on 11/08/2014

Heena Das did my hair and makeup for my wedding on June 6th, 2015 and it came out beautiful! She was meticulous, creative and on time! She knows how to work under pressure. Looking back on my wedding she was one of the vendors that delivered what was promised. She even met up with me a few times before the wedding to go over my hair style and tested out my extensions. Im so glad I choose her and Im very happy with her work.

Heena is a wonderful person to work with. Not only is she professional but she is so patient and sweet. I loved the way she did my makeup for my wedding, it literally stood on the whole day even with the horrible humidity outside! She arrived on time and worked on my bridal party immediately. My hair came out gorgeous! Everyone kept asking who did it and how wonderful it looked. I recommend Heena 100% to any bride looking for a makeup artist / hair stylist for their main event.

Anjali · Married on 08/31/2014

I was married on August 31, 2014 at Monteverde at Oldstone in Cortlandt Manor, NY and hired Heena to do my hair, makeup and dressing (Hindu wedding) for the ceremony and reception and my mom's hair, makeup and sari draping for the full day (just one look). Heena was great, from our first meeting through the wedding day.

On the wedding day, Heena was the BEST! I was running late to the venue by a little bit, but she was very patient when I texted her to let her know. When we got there she was all set up and ready to go. I just jumped in the chair and she went to work doing exactly what I wanted - making me look like the best version of myself without making me look too made up. The makeup was flawless and the hair styling was great! Heena knew we only had a short period of time to change my look from the ceremony to the reception (from an up do to a down do), so she crafted an up do that would easily transfer down. She was incredible! When the day got a little unpredictable (weather!), she ended up staying later than we expected, but never complained or even mentioned it to me.

Heena also was SO helpful with my entire family. Even though she'd only been hired to give my mom one look, she did touchups before the reception. She also gave out styling tips to family who were getting ready with me (even lent people things if they needed it). She was such a calm and relieving presence to have when things got crazy. The makeup lasted ALL DAY and into the night (and even for the after party), even when I was perspiring from the heat, humidity, dancing and fun having (even though I was bad at listening to her and kept rubbing instead of patting my upper lip - sorry Heena!). I can not recommend her services enough.

Heena, you made me look amazing, you made the pictures look amazing and you were so professional and wonderful, I hope every bride is smart enough to work with you on her wedding day!

Heena is AMAZING, she handled every detail stressing the logistics of how long everything would take with my makeup and hair on my wedding day. She was always poised and professional. Even under my crazy stress tantrums , Henna kept me calm and reassured me that everything would be OK and to breath and enjoy the moment of my wedding day.

I highly recommend Heenna for your special day.

Lincy · Married on 08/03/2014

I met Heena when she did my cousins wedding a year ago. I was impressed with her teams ability to get a large Indian bridal party of 12 bridesmaids plus the bride and mom ready ON TIME and looking fabulous. I knew from that moment I wanted to book her for my wedding. A year later I had the pleasure of Heena doing my hair and makeup as a bride and my bridal party. Everyone complemented me on how flawless my makeup looked. She was able to make my vision of a soft glam bride come to life. Heena was great with trials in experimenting with different variations of my hair and makeup to make sure it looked perfect for the big day. My bridal party looked beautiful as well. Everyone who looks at my pictures compliments me on how beautiful our entire bridal party looked! Heena is fun, friendly and a true artist!

Heena Das is an amazing make-up artist. She has a wonderful personality and definitely knows how to work with complicated situations. She works with her customer's schedule and is very kind. Her overall job as a make-up artist is great. I was very satisfied with her work. I was very happy with my bridal look.

Heena was the best make-up artist I could ask for. I had many people that needed to get ready and she provided two additional make-up artists and three hair stylists. My family and bridesmaids loved what they did! Most of them don't wear any make-up and they felt that the artists all listened to what they have to say. Heena was great enough to come back to my venue TWICE to update my make-up as I had two ceremonies and needed help with my Indian outfit. I would highly recommend her to anyone!