Glen Oaks, NY 11004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About Heena Das Beauty

Unlike most makeup artists who held a makeup brush before they held a pen, my story is a little different.

I spent majority of my life trying to do things that I felt were more traditionally accepted but I didn't enjoy at all. I always knew that I loved hair and makeup but never really thought I could make a career out of something most would presume just a hobby. It wasn't until I got a bit older that I decided to pursue what I truly love. In 2005 I started my career as a self-taught hair and makeup artist. As time went on, I furthered my expertise by attending cosmetology school in New York as well as formal hair and dressing in India. As I grow in the bridal industry, continuing my education is important to me. I have attended workshops by renowned celebrity artists such as Martin Parsons, Lizzie Liros, Scott Barnes and Kevin James Bennett. I have also taken classes by social media guru’s Dress Your Face, Theresa Francine and Lara C. Kay. As well as various workshops held by the brands Temptu, Mac and Make Up For Ever.

Makeup and hair was always a passion of mine and now I gladly call it my profession as well. I specialize in bridal hair and makeup, inclusive to all aspects of hairstyling, hair extensions, airbrush foundation, eyelash application and Indian bridal dressing.

• Heroine Beauty MUA Undo

Videos 6 Videos

71 Reviews for Heena Das Beauty

• Riddhi

Riddhi Parikh · Married on 07/27/2019

Heena is extremely talented, professional and amazing to work with.

AMAZING! I booked Heena and her team for my wedding and reception July 2019 and could not be happier with my decision. The makeup artist is the first person you see on your wedding day, bright and early. They are there during the most critical parts of your day and during the most stressful as well. Heena was an absolutely GEM! She was on time which I can not emphasis enough to everything. During the whole process, she was calm, patient and absolutely amazing. She went ABOVE and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. While doing the makeup and hair she asked my opinion and gave her honest suggestions. We had done a trail and the look I wanted was not at all what I described. She patiently listened and saw the ideas I had and she informed me of the style I was actually seeking and she was absolutely right.

I haven't even mentioned the actual look itself. It was flawless. For the wedding I felt completely like myself but absolutely beautiful. She accentuated all my features and made me look flawless without taking away from who I was. The reception look was BAM and I loved all of it. Every single person complimented my makeup, specifically, as well as hair. Heena's team also did hair and makeup on both my mom and my mother in law and again, it was flawless. They both look vibrant, young and absolutely stunning. Her team made them feel comfortable by answering any questions they had and giving them opinions when they felt stuck on decisions such as eyeshadow colors etc.

Hair and Makeup is such an important part of the wedding and I am someone that does plenty of research before picking anything. I would 100% recommend Heena to anyone and everyone, not only because she is EXTREMELY talented at her art but also because her personality and who she is as a person makes you feel comfortable, special and absolutely at ease. I am so happy that I got to work with Heena and her team and they were part of my big day :)

Sent on 09/06/2019

Kanchan · Married on 04/27/2019

Heena did an amazing job and was so great to work with!

Heena did an amazing job and was so great to work with – everyone commented how great my skin looked and how flawless my make-up was. And I loved the hair styles she pulled together for me.
    I did a hair and make-up trial with Heena about nine-months before the event, and she carefully listened to what I wanted – giving some advice but still sticking to the more natural look I was going for. The she used the trial photos to adapt for the main event – which I was very impressed by. For my two wedding events, she did two amazing but different looks for me – coordinating with the vibe of the party and my outfits. She was so nice and easy to work with – checking in with me along the way and explaining what she was doing. She also helped with my clothes and jewelry, to ensure it all worked together.
    We also had her team come style my 2 MOHs, Mom and Flower girl – and they were all happy with their looks. Plus the whole team was so much fun to have around! I highly recommend Heena and would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jane Joseph · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing!!!

Heena did my make up for my sister’s wedding and she was absolutely amazing!! She was professional, experienced and talented. I have sensitive skin and cystic acne and was able to cover all my acne scars without make me look cakey or clownish. You can tell she has experience with diverse clientele because she was able to match my skin tone.

Her talent is matched by her professionalism. She was calm on a hectic day and never lost her cool! Additionally she was able to match everyone’s tastes. Whether they wanted a heavy full face, or a more natural look- she was able to achieve it. Thank you so much Heena! -Jane

Sent on 02/28/2019

Heena Das Beauty FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Glen Oaks, 11004 See on map
    Location of (Heena Das Beauty)