4825 Wellington Dr., Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Map · Phone number

About Heavenly Weddings

Ordained Interfaith Minister Wedding Officiant/Celebrant serving DC, MD, VA, WVA, NY since 1993.

Helping couples of all faiths, including non religious, and same sex to create meaningful and memorable marriage ceremonies
that reflect their love, joy and personal style.

Traditional, Contemporary, Spiritual, Civil, commitment, Vow Renewal, and last minute ceremonies and rituals.

See my Facebook page: Heavenly Weddings and Hands

IMG0324copy
conductingaceremony
IMG0266copy

8 Reviews for Heavenly Weddings

Karen Diamond of Heavenly Weddings was our officiant for our wedding ceremony. She was wonderful! With her help we created a ceremony that was very special and unique. She was exceptional in every way. We loved the way she spoke and the care she took in making sure our ceremony was beautiful. Our guests loved her delivery and manner - we had many comments on how intimate and special the ceremony was. We are very happy we had her as our officiant.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Heavenly Weddings's reply:

This couple was a total delight. There is no 'work' involved in a ceremony for such folks. Just exactly why I am so blessed to be able to do this. This has to be my purpose in life. I was as glowing afterward as the couple. I was moved by this bride from start to finish.
  • Joann

Joann · Married on 05/19/2012

Karen Diamond is one of the sweetest people we have worked with. She was open to any type of ceremony that my husband and I wanted. We aren't religious, but she built on our overall spirituality. If any of our friends are going to marry or want to renew their vows, we definitely recommend Rev Karen. She's kind, patient and helpful.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Heavenly Weddings's reply:

Grateful thanks, once again. Many blessings to a great couple. You made it easy for me!!

Rev Karen

Anita · Married on 04/30/2012

Rev Karen is a special annoited individual. She mad my day truly special and we were able to enjoy this happiness in her beautiful garden. The day and place was perfect and I could not have asked for anything so special. I am recommending her to my friend who is getting married in July. This lady is awesome and you would lose if you do not solicate her services. Thank you so much, Rev Karen!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Heavenly Weddings's reply:

Your day was a very special one for me as well. I so enjoyed performing your ceremony. It was totally aligned with my experience of our long 52 year marriage. My husband and I teared up when I read it to him prior to your arrival at my home. Now my home is especially blessed with a new beginning thanks to your ceremony here. I had another one here just 5 days later. Serendipity? Or Universal guidance.

Heavenly Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 288.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 49.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DC, MD, NY, VA, WV