2300 Beatties Ford Road, Charlotte, NC 28216 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Heaven Sent Catering

Heaven Sent Catering is a full service catering establishment we provide off site catering. We cater from Black Tie Affairs, to Family Reunions in the park and all other events in between. We are excited to design a perfect menu for your specail event.

Follow Heaven Sent Catering on

lmc4189
lmc4207

55 Reviews for Heaven Sent Catering

• User5219805 · 2+ years ago

The catering provided from Heaven Sent Catering was delicious, tender, and memorable! Mrs. Sandra and her staff are very professional, flexible, and above all else- great chefs! The food was delivered, presented, and served by an outstanding staff. The menu that my fiance and I selected tasted even better at our wedding! We froze a couple of leftover plates to eat after returning from our honeymoon, and the food was still amazing! Heaven Sent Catering provides quality food, is affordable, and I'm glad that we selected their services. Now, we know why the company's name is what it is! :)

Janet · Married on 09/20/2014

Heaven Sent Catering has been a Blessing to us. Arthur and I were immediately drawn to Ms. Sandra the moment we met her. Ms. Sandra and her staff went above and beyond from first meeting, tasting, and then our beautiful wedding. The decor, setup and ambiance was nothing short of stunning and amazing. Her expertise along with her willingness to partner with venue management and wedding coordinator surely was the key to our successful day. Our wedding party and guests are still raving over the food, presentation, and courteous staff. One Groomsman insists we bring him a "bucket" of the stuffed chicken on our next visit to NY! My new MIL maintains the cocktail setup was the most beautiful she has ever seen. God Bless Ms. Sandra Lee and Heaven Scent Catering...we thank you for making Our day spectacular . Love Arthur and Janet Jacobs

Heaven sent catering went above and beyond for me. I had to change my date and she was more than willing to accommodate my needs. I couldn't have made a better choice. I would recommend her to any bride that is getting married.

Heaven Sent Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 55.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 36.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 37.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service
    DJ KRAZY T | Krazy T Entertainment service Wedding DJs

THE FOOD IS ALWAYS GREAT, THE STAFF IS ON POINT EVERY TIME. WHEN YOU SEE SANDRA STAND IN FRONT OF THE BUFFET AND RAISE HER HANDS AND HER STAFF OPEN THE SERVING DISHES AT THE SAME TIME, ITS A PRODUCTION. I LOVE WORKING WITH HEAVEN SENT CATERING. AND OH YEAH THE PUNCH IS KRAZY!

• Images of Power
    Images of Power Wedding Videographers

If your looking for a caterer... STOP LOOKing! The name says it all. Heaven Sent Catering food is simply immaculate. We have done numerous weddings together and the food as been impeccable every single time!.

• Nathan Wilkins DJ Service
    Nathan Wilkins DJ Service Wedding DJs

I have crossed paths with many caterers since I started my DJ business. If you are looking for a caterer that goes above and beyond your expectation..........Heaven Sent is the one you want. Jeff taylor is the most awesome food preparer I have ever encountered. When you choose Heaven Sent, you can rest assured that the food will be awesome and the service they render will be second to none. Jeff's staff is top notch. They know how to cater an event. Contact Jeff with the details of your event. You will be amazed at his expertise. I am proud to endorse Heaven Sent Catering on my web page. Keep up the great work Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2300 Beatties Ford Road Charlotte, NC 28216 See on map