Heaven Sent Catering Reviews

55 | Charlotte, NC

55 Reviews for Heaven Sent Catering

• Blondale

Blondale · Getting married on 09/05/2020

The service and professionalism was experienced durring the entire event.

• User5219805 · 2+ years ago

The catering provided from Heaven Sent Catering was delicious, tender, and memorable! Mrs. Sandra and her staff are very professional, flexible, and above all else- great chefs! The food was delivered, presented, and served by an outstanding staff. The menu that my fiance and I selected tasted even better at our wedding! We froze a couple of leftover plates to eat after returning from our honeymoon, and the food was still amazing! Heaven Sent Catering provides quality food, is affordable, and I'm glad that we selected their services. Now, we know why the company's name is what it is! :)

Janet · Married on 09/20/2014

Heaven Sent Catering has been a Blessing to us. Arthur and I were immediately drawn to Ms. Sandra the moment we met her. Ms. Sandra and her staff went above and beyond from first meeting, tasting, and then our beautiful wedding. The decor, setup and ambiance was nothing short of stunning and amazing. Her expertise along with her willingness to partner with venue management and wedding coordinator surely was the key to our successful day. Our wedding party and guests are still raving over the food, presentation, and courteous staff. One Groomsman insists we bring him a "bucket" of the stuffed chicken on our next visit to NY! My new MIL maintains the cocktail setup was the most beautiful she has ever seen. God Bless Ms. Sandra Lee and Heaven Scent Catering...we thank you for making Our day spectacular . Love Arthur and Janet Jacobs

Heaven sent catering went above and beyond for me. I had to change my date and she was more than willing to accommodate my needs. I couldn't have made a better choice. I would recommend her to any bride that is getting married.

maria · Married on 08/16/2014

Sandra Lee with Heaven Sent Catering was absolutely wonderful! From the tasting to the actual wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better catering company! The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was a joy! They even went above and beyond their jobs when my cake company forgot to send the cake stand, and did their best to rig something up to work for us! I would definitely recommend Sandra and her staff to anyone looking for a catering company!

• Cz14

Cz · Married on 07/26/2014

Sandra was such a pleasure to work with, from the first consultation until the day of the wedding. She worked with us to create a great menu and was flexible with any changes we made.she also worked with our budget and gave recommendations not just for food but also for miscellaneous wedding items and activitiesbased on her experience which was very helpful.

The food on the day of the wedding was DELICIOUS and received numeorus compliments from all our guests. We had a buffet style dinner with a served salad, and her staff was great. she worked very well with our venue and even visited a few weeks before the wedding to see the layout and get familiar with the place.

We highly recommend Sandra- thank you for making our day so successful and may God continue to bless the work of your hands !

Ceas & Anthony Roberts

Nancy · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I would like to thank Sandra and her outstanding team for a job WELL DONE. We along with our guest were overly impressed with the level of professionalism & courteousness. It made our hearts rejoice to hear our guests talk about how good the food was in comparison to previous weddings attended, we would definitely consider Heaven Sent Catering for future functions. Thank you Sandra!!!

Cameran · Married on 05/18/2014

I'm so glad I chose Heaven Sent catering for my wedding! Mrs Sandra was great and the service was great! The food was excellent and the set up was beautiful. Mrs Sandra and her servers made sure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend heaven sent to my friends!

Darren · Married on 05/03/2014

I would love to thank Heaven Sent Catering and its owner Sandra Lee for the services that they provided for our wedding day. The food was great and the service was above and beyond that which was required. The servers were very professional, friendly and very courteous, which is something that you can't find everywhere. They were flexible with the minor changes that had to be made that day and made it look effortless. There is no doubt that we got our money's worth hiring Heaven Sent Catering for our wedding and when we do have another major event we know who to call. Thank you Sandra and your team for everything.

Heaven Sent Catering is named appropriately because its services were a blessing to my life.I first tasted Heaven Sent's food at the Cabarrus Bridal Expo. Then and there, I knew this would be my caterer for my wedding. Mrs. Lee and her staff worked closely with me throughout the planning of my wedding. They did not give me a cookie- cutter package. Instead, Mrs. Lee customized a package to fit my unique needs. Furthermore, she was always available to answer questions about the smallest details. Heaven Sent went above the call of duty.

The food served at my wedding was extraordinary! It was seasoned perfectly, and my guest are still talking about it. Everyone wants to know how I found such a fabulous caterer. I look forward to working with Heaven Sent for future events. I wholeheartedly recommend Heaven Sent without reservation!

edwina · Married on 12/21/2013

everything was superb wonder the set up was awesome every one raved about the food thank you so much for making our day so pleasant on a scale of one -ten well and beyond that one hundred. I will indeed have you cater my next event again and then some.I have already recommened you to a future bride. love and sincere gratitude .MR.and Mrs.Lucas

Samuel · Married on 12/01/2013

Sandra & co. were truly a class act. They provided professional and excellent service from the quote to the setup, service and take down. They were so friendly, caring and truly exemplified a desire to make the event exactly what we hoped it to be. All our guests were very pleased with the quality and taste of the food. I would definitely recommend them for any event! High praise for the owner and operator, Sandra Lee - a class act!

All I can say to sum it up with out writing a book. WONDERFUL, PROFESSIONAL, SPIRITUAL, GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT THEY ARE BEGIN PAID FOR WILL JUMP IN AND HELP ANY VENDORS. YOU CAN TELL THERE MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE SURE YOUR EVENT IS PERFECT. TOP NOTCH COMPANY. TOP OF THE LINE

Mary · Married on 09/14/2013

Ms. Sandra with Heaven Sent Catering was excellent to work with. She coordinated everything from the menu to handling all of our linens, napkins, plates, and the bar. We where able to have not only a tasting for our food, but also with the bartendar so that we could create a signature drink. All of her staff were friendly and very efficient at their job. With having a plated meal at our wedding, all of our guests where served in a very timely manner. She was always very easy to get in contact with, returned my emails in a timely manner. She was truly always there to give us great advise when we asked her any questions. I would recommend Heaven Sent Catering to anyone needing catering services for a big event of even an intimate dinner at home!

Melloney · Married on 08/31/2013

Mrs. Sandra and her team were wonderful! She put a lot of detail into every aspect of our meal. The food was great, and the presentation was spectacular!

Gina · Married on 08/24/2013

Sandra and her team were absolutely amazing! We met with a lot of caterers, and Sandra was the first one we felt we could trust our special day with. She designed a truly southern menu for us, and everything turned out fantastic. The table set up and food tables were stunning. It's been a month since the big day, and our friends and family are still talking about how great the food was. If we have any other special events that require catering, we will definitely be going with her.

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2013

We truly enjoyed and felt our vendor, Heaven Sent Catering was really out to please us and make my daughter's wedding a success from day one. She let my daughter express what she wanted, her vision of the food, decorations and the total atmosphere of the wedding. Her wedding day was exactly what she expected and even more. The venue was decorated so beautiful, just breath taking and the food was great. They handled any problems or situations which occured to make her wedding day perfect.
    Heaven Sent worked well and with ease with the other vendors to make her wedding day move so smoothly.

Sharlene · Married on 05/26/2013

We love Sandra! Her food is awesome, her service is great, and prices are reasonable. She was easy to work with, and her staff was professional. We are trying to figure out what event we can have next to enjoy her food again!

My wedding was May 11th. I went to several caters looking for one that meets my budget and needs. A friend referred me to Heaven Sent. I spoke to the owner Sandra Lee and was already impressed with her communication and response. I received a questionnaire minutes after conversation to fill out and made me a appointment that week. We went to her location and was very pleased with the food and presentation. Mrs Lee food was so good we took to go boxes for dinner. I love Heaven Sent communication. She returns calls, text messages and email in a timely manner. When we first hired Heaven Sent we thought the guest list was 150. The week of wedding we found out our guest list went from 150 to 300. Mrs Lee told me not to worry she will make sure everything will be ok. She didn't have a attitude and was very calm. Mrs Lee can calm any nervous bride. The day before the wedding I was having issues with another vendor who was decorating. I was waiting on the vendor to show up to help set up and decorate. The vendor never showed up. My nerves were tore up and I was very emotional. Mrs Lee hugged me and said baby don't worry your wedding will be perfect and your getting married. I only hired Heaven Sent for catering but she still helped me decorate. Her and her staff came early and left late so my wedding would be perfect. I was sooo pleased with her staff and Mrs Lee. It's rare to find business that is genuine and had a big heart. I was blessed to find Heaven Sent. She delivered excellent service. She went over and beyond what was asked. Her food was delicious. I really love her and her staff. Very professional and quick. I would definitely refer her services. Everyone was pleased with her work and attitude.

From Groom
    I just wanted to send you and your staff a special THANKS for making my wife and I wedding day the most special day of our new lives.You and your staff went above and beyond your duties to make sure everything was absolutely perfect

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2012

Mrs. Sandra was truly Heaven Sent! Her prices were reasonable. Her service and attention was exceptional. I was very pleased with Mrs. Sandra and her staff. She helped to make our wedding wonderful!

Thanks so much the food was great and the services was excellent..

Mesha · Married on 12/08/2012

Heaven Sent Catering catered my graduation celebration. It was phenomenal. I was very pleased with the food, quality of service, and the owner's willingness to drive over two hours just to make my event memorable! Everyone is still talking about how great the food was and how they have never had catered food that tasted so good! Thanks again to Mrs. Lee and her staff for a job well done!

Kenyanta · Married on 11/17/2012

From day one, Ms. Lee was a pleasure to work with. All of our wedding guest are still talking about how delicious the food was and how awesome and pleasant and professional the staff was. We knew from the moment we met Ms. Lee that she would meet our expectations. We've heard nothing but great things about Heaven Sent Catering and they lived up to every word. She suprised us with an expected gift and we were blown away. She made our day go from great to spectacular. This is a day we will never forget. The decor was awesome and was well above our expectation. We love Heaven Sent Catering and can't wait to use Ms. Lee again.

Nandiyel · Married on 08/18/2012

Everyone loved the display and the quality of the food. We did buffett style and there was plenty of food to go around. Several people went up for seconds bc of how good the food was. I heard great feedback from my guest during the cocktail hour that the fruit display with the pina colada dip was a big hit! I would recommend Heaven Sent catering for any occasion!

Pettis · Married on 08/11/2012

Very helpful leading up to the wedding and the food was great!