Charlotte, NC 28215 Map · Phone number

About April's Floral Expressions

April's Floral Expressions specialized in professional designed silk floral arrangements.

Follow April's Floral Expressions on

April's Floral Expressions 6
April's Floral Expressions 7

Talaya B. · Married on 11/11/2018

Tropical Floral Piece

I sent April a photo of my vision and she absolutely nailed it.m!!! It was the focal point of the entire room and I couldn’t be happier with how beautiful it looked. She went above and beyond what I could have imagined. She was very professional and I would HIGHLY recommend her services!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous High Quality Silk Arrangements

April is amazing! We are doing a 2nd wedding reception in a different state and we knew that we didn't want to waste money on flowers for both so silk arrangements were our vision. She was amazing during the initial sit-down and instantly started creating and playing with a bouquet to get a general vision we were looking for. She would text updates and send pictures as she worked on all the arrangements for the wedding. Very responsive which was appreciated. The final work was breathtaking and exceeding my dreams. The flowers SERIOUSLY look like real flowers and now we can use them for the 2nd reception, plus put them out around the house to enjoy for years to come! Love her and can't recommend enough!!!

Shantal · Married on 09/14/2018

April is a phenomenal florist! She is super sweet, easy to work with, and her arrangements are stunning! When we described what we wanted for our wedding day, we weren't sure what everything would look like on the day of. My gosh! EVERY single guest, including myself, were beyond amazed at April's work. She gave us waaay more than what we asked. I would absolutely use April over and over again!

April's Floral Expressions FAQ

• What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• The Barn at Sandcastle Farm
    The Barn at Sandcastle Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

April is one of the best florists in the Charlotte area. She will go above and beyond to ensure her clients are happy and love their flowers.

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

April creates beautiful arrangements that can be kept as a keepsake forever! I recently had the pleasure of working with her at a client's wedding, and I was blown away by her realistic wax bouquets. April's Floral Expressions is a fantastic option for any bride who wants the look of real flowers, but without the waste.

• Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service
    Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service Wedding DJs

Very Professional and accommodating. Lovely decor for the Reed wedding reception. Two thumbs up!

• Charlotte, 28215 See on map