April's Floral Expressions Reviews

April's Floral Expressions 6
April's Floral Expressions 7

Talaya B. · Married on 11/11/2018

Tropical Floral Piece

I sent April a photo of my vision and she absolutely nailed it.m!!! It was the focal point of the entire room and I couldn’t be happier with how beautiful it looked. She went above and beyond what I could have imagined. She was very professional and I would HIGHLY recommend her services!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous High Quality Silk Arrangements

April is amazing! We are doing a 2nd wedding reception in a different state and we knew that we didn't want to waste money on flowers for both so silk arrangements were our vision. She was amazing during the initial sit-down and instantly started creating and playing with a bouquet to get a general vision we were looking for. She would text updates and send pictures as she worked on all the arrangements for the wedding. Very responsive which was appreciated. The final work was breathtaking and exceeding my dreams. The flowers SERIOUSLY look like real flowers and now we can use them for the 2nd reception, plus put them out around the house to enjoy for years to come! Love her and can't recommend enough!!!

Shantal · Married on 09/14/2018

April is a phenomenal florist! She is super sweet, easy to work with, and her arrangements are stunning! When we described what we wanted for our wedding day, we weren't sure what everything would look like on the day of. My gosh! EVERY single guest, including myself, were beyond amazed at April's work. She gave us waaay more than what we asked. I would absolutely use April over and over again!

• Lakesha

Lakesha · Married on 07/07/2018

April blessed me with lovely flowers on my special day and I was indeed happy.

Dawn · Married on 04/28/2018

I would have to say that April was one of my favorite vendors! It was obvious that she was talented. The tables were absolutely gorgeous with her stunning silk floral arrangements and candles. While we saved a tremendous amount of money, we never had to sacrifice on the "WOW" factor we wanted. Truly Stunning! No one knew they were silk. We chose real flowers for the Sweetheart table, Bridesmaids and Bridal Bouquets. They were to die for! April is one of the lucky ones...she had a passion, she followed her heart, and now we get to reap the benefits of a truly artistically talented florist. Thank you April for sharing your gift with us! Your vision took my breath away! The customer experience was FABULOUS and a great value. I would highly recommend April for your wedding or special event!!

April's Floral Expressions 8
    April's Floral Expressions 9
    April's Floral Expressions 10
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 03/17/2018

April did such an amazing job with our wedding. She was so fun to work with and had great ideas. I am so happy with how the look and feel of our wedding matched our vision perfectly. Affordable - and great quality!! I am so glad our planner pointed us in her direction. She loves what she does and it shows!

April's Floral Expressions 11
    April's Floral Expressions 12
  • Tameeka

Tameeka · Married on 03/10/2018

April did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I would highly recommend her without a second thought. Her work speaks for itself.

April's Floral Expressions 13
    April's Floral Expressions 14
    April's Floral Expressions 15

Rashida · Married on 12/02/2017

April was such a pleasure to work with. I was not sure whether I would like not having real flowers for my wedding. However, April's hands puts silk flowers to life. She is amazing! My bridal party could not have believe that our bouquets were not real. I have now included them as a part of my home décor. April is very professional and super duper nice. She even dropped the flowers off to the venue for me. I will never hesitate to recommend her out to others. Thanks for everything!

Bridgette · Married on 09/10/2017

April was awesome, affordable, and reliable!

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

April was absolutely fantastic! Everything I threw her way, she rolled with so easily. She truly went above and beyond. The only flower I was truly obsessed with having were gardenia's, for sentimental reasons. Since those don't work well with the other ideas and colors I wanted, she included votive gardenia scented candles for the tables so that the scent would still be with me. She also went out of her way to find me before the ceremony to make sure I loved my cascade bouquet. Numerous guests commented on how real her silk flowers looked and felt, and even my bridesmaid's were stunned to find out they weren't real. She did a fantastic job and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Jamin · Married on 09/02/2017

April went above and beyond. The everything was extremely beautiful from the bouquets to all the decorations for the wedding reception. April was very nice, accommodating, and easy to work with.

April's Floral Expressions 16

Jill · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't stress enough how amazing April and her team are. They took care of everything, and I could see exactly what my bouquet was going to look like weeks in advance since we went with silk flowers. Even touching the flowers, you would be shocked to discover they are silk. No one could come close to April's price, quality, or professionalism. You will be thrilled.

April's Floral Expressions 17
    April's Floral Expressions 18
    April's Floral Expressions 19

Priscilla · Married on 07/15/2017

Love working with April...she helped make my day unforgettable!!!

S · Married on 06/18/2017

April is amazing. She does everything in her power to make sure your wedding day is perfect. She is so flexible and fun! We would totally recommend her to anyone. Thank you April for your amazing talent and eye for beauty!

LaDonna · Married on 06/10/2017

April was excellent! She helped make our wedding the best day ever and was more than we could have ever imagined!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for silk floral arrangements that will WOW your guests!!

• I

Ingra · Married on 05/06/2017

Oh my goodness! Where do I begin? From the very first phone conversation I knew I was gonna love April! The real touch flowers are AMAZING. Her talent is amazing and even the price is amazing. I can’t even imagine my wedding day without using Aprils Floral Expression. She was super easy to work with, had great ideas and didn’t bat an eye when I added some things last minute! You want to book her for your wedding. You WILL NOT be disappointed. I PROMISE!! She will make your floral dreams come true! And the best part about using real touch is getting to keep your bouquet!
    It’s something that I’ll treasure forever!!

April's Floral Expressions 20
    April's Floral Expressions 25
    April's Floral Expressions 26
    April's Floral Expressions 27

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely wonderful! We used silk and fresh cut flowers and all looked amazing! While holding the silk flower bouquets, I had bridesmaids asking if they were real, so the quality really is top-notch. Highly recommend.

Kara · Married on 04/22/2017

Mrs. April is one of the most naturally creative people I've ever met, and is absolutely walking in her purpose. Her flowers made the room ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I highly recommend April's Floral Expressions! Honestly, April's Floral Expressions was recommended to my husband (then fiance) and I. She completely surpassed our expectations. Her floral arrangements were the talk of our reception. Everyone LOVED the way she decorated our reception. Besides how talented Mrs. April is as a florist, she is even more amazing as a person. She was genuinely nice and down to earth. Mrs. April helped make our day perfect and we will forever be grateful.

Dianne · Married on 03/25/2017

APRIL IS A FLOWER GODDESS! People still talk about my wedding blooms... I had guests from all over the world at my wedding & everyone was posting photos of my floral arrangements. Even more impressive was the fact April was able to create what she did. I came to April with about 15 different ideas, half of which did not even go together, and no real clue as to what I really wanted. I may have been the least helpful bride in the history of brides…I was vague, unsure of myself, noncommittal & continuously attempted to describe "feelings". at one point I told her it I wanted it to be glamorous, modern & chic- but also feel like my mother's yard in Hawai'i (I never provided a photo of my mother's yard in Hawai'i) And yet somehow April created exactly what I wanted. I was a bit nervous after our first meeting, because I knew I didn't have a good idea of what I was looking for… And I wasn't sure if April and I were on the same page, because I didn't know what page I was on. But her skill and intuition overcame my insecurities- and turned my wedding into the most gorgeous affair.
    If you hire April to do your florals, you will not regret it. (Also, her pricing is fair- especially compared to other florists in the area) ??

Michele · Married on 11/06/2016

If you are looking for great quality flowers that will last a lifetime, come to April!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/30/2016

April did a fantastic job with our flowers. We used a combo of real and silk. There was lots of times I emailed April asking for something small to be added to the list and she would always tell me that she had it covered. I trusted her with lots of things that we added without seeing any photos. She did a great job and we are so pleased with her work.

April was wonderful to work with! She does an amazing job and the silk flowers are so realistic and beautiful! She was very responsive and was willing to make a few changes and additions along the way. She even surprised me the day of by upgrading the centerpieces for our tables. All of the flowers and decorations were exactly what I wanted and I am so glad we chose April as our florist! She's reasonably priced and will work with you to create exactly what you want. I highly recommend her - you won't be disappointed!

Jaqualia · Married on 10/01/2016

We used April for out October 1st wedding at the Big Chill in Charlotte. April is beyond amazing and that is an understatement. April completely transformed our venue. I see why she is on the recommended vendor list. The whole process, from the consultation to the final product, was a breeze. Trust me, April KNOWS what she is doing!!! She provided our all of our flowers, centerpieces, and other misc items.

When I was getting ready, a guest text me and said, "We are here and its beautiful in here."

Brides take it from me, if you hire April, you are saving yourself because she is a vendor that you will not have to worry about. So save yourself some stress and hire AFE today!!!

Takiylia · Married on 09/04/2016

April is THEE BEST! Her work is amazing and my husband and I received so many compliments on our wedding and reception décor from our guests. Not only is April personable (and hilarious!), but her prices are affordable. Let's just say I also met with another florist for real flowers and the price was double what I paid for with April. I would hands down recommend for your silk flower needs!!!

• U

U · Married on 08/13/2016

If you are undecided, stop your search - this is where you need to be. April is absolutely amazing and her work is phenomenal. I got married in August in North Carolina and did my planning from California. April was so helpful and accommodating to the time difference. We corresponded primarily all over email and sent colors and ideas electronically. On the day of my wedding, I had no idea of what to expect everything was PERFECT! The bouquets, decorations, and flowers for the cake topper were even better than anything I could have ever imagined. I chose to use live flowers and they were worth every penny. Aside from the actual work itself, April has the sweetest spirit and even took care of a few details that were related to the flowers. If I had to do it all over again, I would select April's Floral Expressions without a doubt. Thank you so much April!!!!