April's Floral Expressions Reviews

April's Floral Expressions 6
April's Floral Expressions 7

Lyndsay · Married on 08/17/2019

Gorgeous, affordable flowers

April was referred to me by a co-worker and while she is a silk-flower master she is equally talented with fresh flowers as well. April was able to work with my budget to do a beautiful mix of reception flowers as well as candles for our tables. And oh my word, the Sweetheart table! I didn't have any specific requests for this but she created something beautiful. Everything was above and beyond my expectations and I have gotten many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. She was great with communication leading up to the wedding and we were able to have in person meetings as well which were helpful. I would surely recommend April for your florist needs!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    April's Floral Expressions 12
  • Tracey

Tracey Ray · Married on 08/03/2019

For the Best Decor and Options- Amazing Vendor

We had to find a new person to provide the decor and flowers for our wedding and reception one month before our ceremony. April provided many great options and exceeded our expectations. She was an ease to work with and made our perfect day---spectacular. The bouquets were amazing, along with both the ceremonial decor and wedding reception decor! I would highly recommend her for any special event.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply the best!

April is an artist and on top of that, she's also just a genuinely kind and pleasant person. I love her! She understood my vision from day one and even where I answered her questions with "I'm not sure..", she created a look for my ceremony and reception that was exactly what I wanted when I didn't even know! She created a beautiful cascading effect of ranunculus and greenery for my sweetheart table that honestly looked like it was out of a dream. Our arch for the ceremony and our tables received compliments all night long, she truly transformed the space into a natural, green garden - I loved it! She was also responsive and thoughtful throughout my process - talking with April is like talking with an old friend, she is simply the best! Hire her!!! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019

Paulette Montolio · Married on 03/17/2019

April is amazing!!

She is truly amazing! I explained to her what I wanted (greenery with hints of white) and she knocked it out of the ball park!! Our budget was a bit tight and I honestly didn’t think we could afford as much as we wanted but she made it happen and more!!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    April's Floral Expressions 17
    April's Floral Expressions 18

johanna · Married on 02/23/2019

Truly Amazing

You will not be disappointed with April. She is a very open and loving person. She listens to everything you want and makes your dreams come true. She specializes in all types of floral arrangements. She is a true professional.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    April's Floral Expressions 19
    April's Floral Expressions 20

Talaya B. · Married on 11/11/2018

Tropical Floral Piece

I sent April a photo of my vision and she absolutely nailed it.m!!! It was the focal point of the entire room and I couldn’t be happier with how beautiful it looked. She went above and beyond what I could have imagined. She was very professional and I would HIGHLY recommend her services!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous High Quality Silk Arrangements

April is amazing! We are doing a 2nd wedding reception in a different state and we knew that we didn't want to waste money on flowers for both so silk arrangements were our vision. She was amazing during the initial sit-down and instantly started creating and playing with a bouquet to get a general vision we were looking for. She would text updates and send pictures as she worked on all the arrangements for the wedding. Very responsive which was appreciated. The final work was breathtaking and exceeding my dreams. The flowers SERIOUSLY look like real flowers and now we can use them for the 2nd reception, plus put them out around the house to enjoy for years to come! Love her and can't recommend enough!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Shantal · Married on 09/14/2018

April is a phenomenal florist! She is super sweet, easy to work with, and her arrangements are stunning! When we described what we wanted for our wedding day, we weren't sure what everything would look like on the day of. My gosh! EVERY single guest, including myself, were beyond amazed at April's work. She gave us waaay more than what we asked. I would absolutely use April over and over again!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Dana · Married on 09/02/2018

A true gem

I worked with April for my wedding in Sept and I loved her work so much, I will be using her for my sis wedding all the way in the DMV! She is such a gem and truly a pleasure to work with!!! Her flexibility and understanding is matchless! Not to mention her infectious spirit and amazing smile! So excited I get to work with her again! HIRE HER!!!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    April's Floral Expressions 21
    April's Floral Expressions 22
    April's Floral Expressions 23
  • Lakesha

Lakesha · Married on 07/07/2018

April blessed me with lovely flowers on my special day and I was indeed happy.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Lo Ma · Married on 06/08/2018

Melissa and Caleb

April Florist is very professional, created, and most of patient. The work she did for my daughters wedding is beyond what we dream. Its the little things she did for us. I want my daughter ribbon(the ribbon from the day she was born) to be include in her bouquet April did an excellent job. I recommend April for any floral need. April you ROCK! Thanks again for making my daughter wedding day special. June 2019

Sent on 06/12/2019

Dawn · Married on 04/28/2018

I would have to say that April was one of my favorite vendors! It was obvious that she was talented. The tables were absolutely gorgeous with her stunning silk floral arrangements and candles. While we saved a tremendous amount of money, we never had to sacrifice on the "WOW" factor we wanted. Truly Stunning! No one knew they were silk. We chose real flowers for the Sweetheart table, Bridesmaids and Bridal Bouquets. They were to die for! April is one of the lucky ones...she had a passion, she followed her heart, and now we get to reap the benefits of a truly artistically talented florist. Thank you April for sharing your gift with us! Your vision took my breath away! The customer experience was FABULOUS and a great value. I would highly recommend April for your wedding or special event!!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    April's Floral Expressions 24
    April's Floral Expressions 25
    April's Floral Expressions 26
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 03/17/2018

April did such an amazing job with our wedding. She was so fun to work with and had great ideas. I am so happy with how the look and feel of our wedding matched our vision perfectly. Affordable - and great quality!! I am so glad our planner pointed us in her direction. She loves what she does and it shows!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    April's Floral Expressions 27
    April's Floral Expressions 28
  • Tameeka

Tameeka · Married on 03/10/2018

April did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I would highly recommend her without a second thought. Her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    April's Floral Expressions 29
    April's Floral Expressions 30
    April's Floral Expressions 31

Rashida · Married on 12/02/2017

April was such a pleasure to work with. I was not sure whether I would like not having real flowers for my wedding. However, April's hands puts silk flowers to life. She is amazing! My bridal party could not have believe that our bouquets were not real. I have now included them as a part of my home décor. April is very professional and super duper nice. She even dropped the flowers off to the venue for me. I will never hesitate to recommend her out to others. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Bridgette · Married on 09/10/2017

April was awesome, affordable, and reliable!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

April was absolutely fantastic! Everything I threw her way, she rolled with so easily. She truly went above and beyond. The only flower I was truly obsessed with having were gardenia's, for sentimental reasons. Since those don't work well with the other ideas and colors I wanted, she included votive gardenia scented candles for the tables so that the scent would still be with me. She also went out of her way to find me before the ceremony to make sure I loved my cascade bouquet. Numerous guests commented on how real her silk flowers looked and felt, and even my bridesmaid's were stunned to find out they weren't real. She did a fantastic job and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jamin · Married on 09/02/2017

April went above and beyond. The everything was extremely beautiful from the bouquets to all the decorations for the wedding reception. April was very nice, accommodating, and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    April's Floral Expressions 32

Jill · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't stress enough how amazing April and her team are. They took care of everything, and I could see exactly what my bouquet was going to look like weeks in advance since we went with silk flowers. Even touching the flowers, you would be shocked to discover they are silk. No one could come close to April's price, quality, or professionalism. You will be thrilled.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    April's Floral Expressions 33
    April's Floral Expressions 34
    April's Floral Expressions 35

Priscilla · Married on 07/15/2017

Love working with April...she helped make my day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

S · Married on 06/18/2017

April is amazing. She does everything in her power to make sure your wedding day is perfect. She is so flexible and fun! We would totally recommend her to anyone. Thank you April for your amazing talent and eye for beauty!

Sent on 07/02/2017

LaDonna · Married on 06/10/2017

April was excellent! She helped make our wedding the best day ever and was more than we could have ever imagined!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for silk floral arrangements that will WOW your guests!!

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • I

Ingra · Married on 05/06/2017

Oh my goodness! Where do I begin? From the very first phone conversation I knew I was gonna love April! The real touch flowers are AMAZING. Her talent is amazing and even the price is amazing. I can’t even imagine my wedding day without using Aprils Floral Expression. She was super easy to work with, had great ideas and didn’t bat an eye when I added some things last minute! You want to book her for your wedding. You WILL NOT be disappointed. I PROMISE!! She will make your floral dreams come true! And the best part about using real touch is getting to keep your bouquet!
    It’s something that I’ll treasure forever!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    April's Floral Expressions 41
    April's Floral Expressions 42
    April's Floral Expressions 43

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely wonderful! We used silk and fresh cut flowers and all looked amazing! While holding the silk flower bouquets, I had bridesmaids asking if they were real, so the quality really is top-notch. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kara · Married on 04/22/2017

Mrs. April is one of the most naturally creative people I've ever met, and is absolutely walking in her purpose. Her flowers made the room ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I highly recommend April's Floral Expressions! Honestly, April's Floral Expressions was recommended to my husband (then fiance) and I. She completely surpassed our expectations. Her floral arrangements were the talk of our reception. Everyone LOVED the way she decorated our reception. Besides how talented Mrs. April is as a florist, she is even more amazing as a person. She was genuinely nice and down to earth. Mrs. April helped make our day perfect and we will forever be grateful.

Sent on 05/09/2017