PO Box 724, Kailua, HI 96734 Map · Phone number

Hawaii Weddings.net 5
Hawaii Weddings.net 6
Hawaii Weddings.net 7

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2018

Hello Nani, firstly, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Secondly, wow! What a fantastic experience for my husband and I renewing our vows after 30 years of marriage, in the presence of our daughter. From the time I made contact with you via the website and the numerous emails (thank you for being so patient with me) due to the distance and time difference between UK and Hawaii, which made any phone calls nigh on impossible, through to our special day, I was impressed with your confidence and professionalism. We want to thank you and the photographer (apologies, I cannot recall his name) for a wonderful afternoon and making all three of us feel special. I am still overwhelmed by the new Hawaiian wedding ring my husband sprung on me during the service and each time we look at the photographs all we can feel is a sense of love and respect from you and your team. The photos are fantastic, many more than we were anticipating and it has taken us almost 6 weeks to whittle them to down to around 60 that we are going to put in a wedding album. We would definitely recommend your company. It is no mean feat choosing a company many thousands of miles away and putting your trust in them for your special day and you did not disappoint. With all our love, Sarah and Mark (and Rachel) Wales, UK

Hawaii Weddings.net 8
    Hawaii Weddings.net 9
    Hawaii Weddings.net 10

Genevieve · Married on 06/19/2018

Nani,

Thank you so much for everything you did for my family and I. You made everything easy and you were always quick to respond when we had questions. My hair and makeup artist was friendly and kind, she even had flowers for the rest of the wedding party to purchase. Auntie Mamu's music was the perfect touch for our vow renewal. Mike and Irwin with Five-O-Photo were nice and willing to take any pose requests we had. The video was perfect and we can't wait to share it with everyone.

Lastly, Nani came to my rescue because I failed to buy a haku lei for my hair so she brought me loose flowers to place in my hair. We are thankful to have chosen hawaiiweddings.net to capture our special day. Again, thank you Nani so much for everything, you truly are the best!

Sincerely,
    Mr. and Mrs. Durnin

Hawaii Weddings.net 11
    Hawaii Weddings.net 12
    Hawaii Weddings.net 13
    Hawaii Weddings.net 14

Geraldine · Married on 04/17/2018

Aloha Nani! Frank and I thank you for all you did for our 25th wedding anniversary; our vow renewal was truly magical and the type experience I always wanted! Intimate and romantic; our photos and video were perfection; we are so happy with everything. You will always have our highest recommendation. From the bottom of our hearts, Mahalo.

Frank & Jeri Radio

Hawaii Weddings.net FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1