Hawaii Vista Weddings

Pearl City, HI View map

Guests 2 to 20

Hawaii Vista Weddings is a wedding venue located in Pearl City, Hawaii with two sites to choose from. Their Manana Gardens Site and Adventure Elopement Site. Both featuring a scenic backdrop of the majestic Waianae Mountains, the venue allows you to say your vows at the edge of a tropical paradise. Couples getting married at this event space are provided with a truly memorable experience. They do weddings, picnics for all occasions, and photo shoots.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue can serve as an ideal event space for intimate weddings and elopements. It accommodates up to 20 people as a standard. . They own and run Plants and Palisades, a 40-acre fruit and flower farm. Hawaii Vista Weddings offers Manana Gardens Site and The Adventure Elopement Site as a one-of-a-kind site to hold nuptials. Although the property is close to town, its tranquil atmosphere allows it to feel more like a private country estate. Here, couples can enjoy the serenity and the picturesque panoramic views of an undisturbed valley set in a protected conservation area. The unforgettable location provides plenty of photo opportunities, including using the venue’s tree-top platform, to help commemorate your special day.

Hawaii Vista Weddings accommodates your budgets and needs. Offering a 2-hour ceremony package and a 5-hour reception package. Included in the packages, are a decorated arbor, bridal suite, and chairs with decorated arbor chairs, tables, and chairs for the reception. We have custom packages that come with an officiant, flowers, and a photographer. If you already have some of your vendors you may swap them out or credit your balance.Two wedding planners will work with you to plan your dream day and their team will be there to help with all coordination. To ensure that your celebration is as seamless as possible, the venue offers the following wedding services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Wedding Planners and Day coordinators
  • Parking Assistant
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking for up to eight cars, a van, or a shuttle
  • Pet-friendly areas
  • Photoshoots
  • Catering
  • Bluetooth Speakers
  • Event Insurance

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1895

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2895

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1895

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1895

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Dessert
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Furniture
Tables
Tents

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
September
October
November
December

Lauren Married on 03/03/2021

Dream venue, dream vendor, dream day

Bottom line up front: Book your event/elopement/wedding here! Diana is AMAZING and went above and beyond the call of duty for us. This venue is hands down the most beautiful I have ever seen and I am over the moon about the experience.

From the start Diana was communicative, friendly, and helpful. She did the job of 40 people for us and made everything so, so much easier. She consistently answered our wild email questions within hours and always had fabulous recommendations for services, hotels, food, and more. I doubt my day would have been as magical without Diana's help. Her attention to detail and hospitality made everything so special and welcome. I still can't believe we were so blessed to meet such a warm, kind person.

The estate is BREATHTAKING. Rain or shine, I couldn't stop gasping every time I looked out over the scenery. The mist after a fresh rain was otherworldly and the colors were so sharp that I almost thought I was in a dream. The venue space is so charming and worked perfectly for our needs. The arch was beautifully decorated and the subtle touches of love and warmth tied the entire experience together. Our elopement was intimate and exactly we were hoping for and more.

Diana recommended beautiful florists, photographers, make up artists, and caterers, that were all local and had stunning work. I highly recommend working with Diana when selecting these for your own event, they do not disappoint and are incredibly talented locals that blow the big chain vendors out of the water.

I cannot recommend this venue enough. BOOK IT NOW! But please save some dates for us when we inevitably visit to renew our vows and take pictures again. I've never felt such genuine love and kindness from a wedding vendor like I did from Diana and her recommended people. It was absolutely refreshing to have a stress free experience with someone who cared just as much as we did about making our day special. If you are looking for a unique venue to make your day perfect, look no further than the Manana Hills Estate.

Thank you such much to Diana, her husband, and all the wonderful people who made our wedding possible! We hope to see you again in the future!

Hawaii Vista Weddings's reply:

Oh my gosh Lauren this is such a beautiful review. Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your family. I am so grateful to have a job that allows me to be a part of people's special day. It turned out to be so amazing and the timing with everything worked out so great. As stressful as the world is today, I forgot about it for one day. So I thank you and your family for reminding me why I love my job so much. Please stay in touch and stay safe.
    Much love and Aloha to you all.
    Diana Moore
    Tin O. Married on 12/19/2020

Saved Our Day!

Where to start! Diana is a complete blessing, saving our wedding day that we had been planning for 3 years. Beyond her drop dead GORGEOUS venue (+ bonus insanely fun adventure platform), she was able to help us form a team in short notice that allowed our family to be with us, even if not physically. She truly made sure our day was the best it could possibly be despite the circumstance stacked against us. Thank you, Diana!

Elopement or intimate mini-mony, Hawai’i Vista Weddings exceeds all expectations! Diana will take the best care of you with her kind self. We will remember this day for the rest of our lives, and think of this beautiful place and Diana and team fondly.

Hawaii Vista Weddings's reply:

Tin, thank you so much for this review!! You are so sweet. With everything you and Scott have been through, I am beyond happy for you. All the vendors said you were the dream client and I completely agree. People like you make my "job" feel more like hanging out with amazing friends. You have supported my business in so many ways so I appreciate you as well. Please keep in touch anytime!
    So much love to you and your family!!
    Diana
    Katie C. Married on 11/04/2020

Stunning views, friendly service

We live in Pearl City and were very excited to see a new venue close by. We contacted the owner (Diana) who was very friendly and helpful. Our wedding is too big for the venue but she invited us to come out and look at the property. It is so stunning and she and her husband took us around on their Kawasaki mule to see the trails on their 40 acre property. She was so helpful even though she knew we couldn't have our wedding there. If you are looking for a wedding of 25 to 30 or less, I highly recommend this place. Who knew there was a property like this so close to town. It felt like the country!
    (We found them on Google but saw that they were on wedding wire so we had to leave review here too!!)

Hawaii Vista Weddings's reply:

Wow thank you so much for this. It was totally my pleasure and we enjoyed taking you around. I hope you can find a good location for your wedding. The places I suggested would be perfect for you both. I appreciate the review. Please keep in touch.
    Thanks again,
    Diana

Pricing

Hawaii Vista Weddings Price Rates

1132 Awaihwa Street Pearl City, HI, 96782
808-258-4629

10:00 am to 6pm M-F 9:00 am to 6:00pm Sat-Sun
Location of (Hawaii Vista Weddings)

Hawaii Vista Weddings frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Hawaii Vista Weddings?

Hawaii Vista Weddings includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Hawaii Vista Weddings, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Hawaii Vista Weddings includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Dessert
  • Wedding Cake

What are the most important characteristics of Hawaii Vista Weddings in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Hawaii Vista Weddings for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hawaii Vista Weddings for wedding events?

Hawaii Vista Weddings offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Hawaii Vista Weddings offer?

Hawaii Vista Weddings offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements

What services does Hawaii Vista Weddings offer for wedding events?

Hawaii Vista Weddings offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Hawaii Vista Weddings have available for wedding events?

Hawaii Vista Weddings offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Chairs
  • Furniture
  • Tables
  • Tents

What percentage of users recommend Hawaii Vista Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hawaii Vista Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding

Wedding Venues