Haus 353

Santa Ana, CA View map

Haus 353 is a wedding planning service based out of Santa Ana, California. The team at Haus 353 works closely with clients to help them create the kind of unique special event that they always dreamed of. Haus 353 was built on the foundation of providing top-notch service, and the team will go the extra mile to make sure you can celebrate your dream wedding.

Haus 353 can help you plan every aspect of your wedding, from your rehearsal to your ceremony and reception. The team can offer planning assistance for wedding of all types, including cultural ceremonies, religious weddings, and non-religious weddings, and some of the planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Mary
    Mary Q. Married on 10/22/2021

Professional and made everything effortless!

Ione and her team made sure that everything was perfect for our big day! It was hard to plan by myself, being in Austin and the wedding being in California. We hired Ione to help with all the planning process and coordinate everything on the wedding day. Everyone was super sweet, helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. We ended up having Ione do all of our personal florals as well and LOVED it. I highly recommend Ione and her team to anyone planning a wedding in the area.
  • Ramsen
    Ramsen Married on 02/16/2020

Book Haus 353! Best florals and customer service!

Ione was one of our BEST vendors and at an affordable price. I would recommend her to any bride! She exceeded all expectations and brought our floral wedding vision to life. Ione was quick to respond and flexible to communicate via email or text. We planned our CA wedding from NY and Ione captured our style and specific requests, without ever even meeting us in person. She made sketches for us and sent photos/videos of floral examples and details, such as ribbon colors, when I was struggling with being indecisive. She worked with our budget and even thought of me when at Walmart, finding super affordable lanterns for our centerpieces. Then she went to multiple Walmarts to find enough for all of our tables, talk about going above and beyond!! She was on time on our wedding day and everything went so smoothly that I didn’t have to worry about any floral details on our big day. She even met my husband’s request for a magnetic boutonniere (to not damage his tux) and repurposed flowers from our ceremony to the reception to help us save $. The floral arch for our ceremony was flawless and exactly what we wanted. Ione doesn’t just make you feel like any other bride, she is truly passionate about what she does and created a personalized, once-in-a-lifetime experience for us. You won’t regret choosing her!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy Married on 08/24/2019

Best florist ever!!

I found Ione through Thumbtack and decided to hire her as our wedding florist. She is the sweetest person ever and responds really quickly, which is what I really appreciated! I didn't have to wait long or try to remember to follow up, and I made so many changes to our floral order. She even emailed me several times just to check up and let me know if she found something interesting that I might want at our wedding. She is super flexible and was even able to create fruit bowls with florals for our centerpieces that turned out amazing!! She was able to work with our small budget and exceed our expectations when we walked into our reception. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Real Weddings