Lake Forest, Lake Forest, CA 92630 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Confetti from the Sky Wedding Planning

I started planning my own wedding at age 12, but only got my start as a wedding coordinator after my own wedding was unexpectedly rained out. Due to unanticipated thunderstorms in the middle of a drought, we had to find a new ceremony and reception only a few hours before our July wedding. After this experience, I came to realize that not all wedding coordinators are created equal.

I realized after grieving the details I lost on my wedding day that God had actually given me a blessing, Confetti from the Sky, as it were. I learned:

• No matter how beautiful a wedding is, nothing matters unless you are marrying the right person and thankfully I got a good one!
  • This was my pay it forward moment, my ability to ensure that other couples did not have a similar circumstance.

Since my wedding, I have been able to coordinate dozens of weddings, each one unique, beautiful and virtually seamless! It is my wish to be able to give you the gift I have given so many other couples, the gift of a seamless picturesque wedding day that you will remember for all the right reasons!

See more details at: www.confettifromtheskyweddings.com

Follow Confetti from the Sky Wedding Planning on

4711ba2104d6c31d 11012385 906442276068331 677572904404985174 o

4 Reviews for Confetti from the Sky Wedding Planning

Cristina · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator You Could Hire

Jacqueline was the most professional, organized, and on-top-of-it coordinator I could have ever hired! She is INCREDIBLE! We looked at 6 coordinators and none of them stood out like Jacqueline. This review is coming from a couple who had an Excel spreadsheet 15 tabs deep for wedding planning before we met her. All my vendors were coming up to me (the bride) during the wedding and telling me how smoothly everything was and how organized this wedding was -- ALL thanks to Jacqueline. She will make your wedding day such a stress free day. She is truly the best! It's a no brainer to hire her. SERIOUSLY.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/03/2017

There’s no one I would’ve trusted more with my special day!

Jacqueline was so organized and well-scheduled, had just about every detail nailed down ahead of time, and did a great job rolling with unexpected things that popped up on the day of the wedding. She did an amazing job decorating with the materials I gave her, adding things here and there in a way that contributed to my overall vision extremely well. She was great at delegating tasks to others involved in the wedding and keeping each event on schedule. There’s no one I would’ve trusted more with coordinating my wedding. I usually have a hard time trusting other people with things that mean a lot to me, but Jacqueline handled everything beautifully and helped me have a pretty low-stress wedding planning experience and wedding day.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Josephine

Josephine · Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing Coordinator!

Weddings are a big financial investment and as a result, we originally planned to minimize our budget by getting a friend to do our day-of coordinating. Some last minute changes happened and our friend wasn't able to fulfill that role anymore. Luckily, we were blessed to have Jacqueline as our coordinator. We are so thankful because we put in some much time and effort into planning the wedding, that if we did not have Jacqueline to take care of the day's details when our wedding finally came, we would not have had the opportunity to truly enjoy and be present to the unforgettable day. Throughout the whole planning process, she was friendly, helpful, respectful, understanding, prepared, and professional.
    She was organized and had spreadsheets prepared for us to fill in the details for our big day. It was all a simple matter of transferring over the information we had already put together, such as the day's agenda, items that she would help us set up before our arrival, and all the important contact information. She was also very supportive and was constantly offering to help with any decorations or errands I may have needed to get done the week of the wedding.
    On our wedding day, she had already contacted and coordinated our agenda, with not only our venue but with our DJ and our MC as well. Our venue's manager even came up to us that day and complimented us on how amazing our coordinator was. She was on top of all of the details and was determined to make sure we enjoyed the day. If any of our family or friends brought an issue to our attention, she would immediately notice and would step in. She insisted we not worry and just have a good time. The day would definitely not have been the same without her.
    Thank you so much for all that you did for us, Jacqueline. You truly made our wedding a beautiful and unforgettable day that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Confetti from the Sky Wedding Planning Pricing

Confetti from the Sky Wedding Planning Price Rates

Confetti from the Sky Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lake Forest Lake Forest, CA, 92630 See on map