1026 Old Dana Rd, Barre, MA 01005 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Hartman's Herb Farm

Hartman's is set on 23 acres in a beautiful New England country garden setting. Hartman's is a family owned and operated business with 3 generations working together. We provide quality service and fresh meals for your guests to enjoy in our post-and-beam dining room. Have your ceremony outdoors in the whimsical garden or on our formal lawn/garden area. Accommodating groups from 30-200. We specialize in planning your wedding reception. All your wedding and reception needs under one roof. We provide fresh wedding flowers, wedding cakes, and catering for your special day.

Follow Hartman's Herb Farm on

9 Reviews for Hartman's Herb Farm

• Alanya

Alanya · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Experience

I highly recommend choosing Hartman's Herb Farm as your choice of Wedding Venue, I could write a book about all the reasons to choose them. Not only are Carissa and Lynn very helpful they are also very accommodating. We look forward to having our Wedding with you!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Missy · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I searched high and low for the perfect wedding venue. We knew we wanted something unique and outdoors, so we visited several outdoor venues. When we stepped foot onto the gravel pathway to Hartman's Herb Farm we knew it was the venue for us. Hartman's is a whimsical herb farm, set in the woods in Barre, Ma. It had so much character it truly spoke for itself, but we were happy that the wonderful owners came to greet us with smiles and open arms. Lynn and Carissa were amazing to work alongside. They were extremely accommodating and professional. They offered many great pieces of advice throughout the entire wedding planning process. Hartman's Herb Farm is an entire package deal -- they offer on-site catering, an on-site florist, and on-site accommodations in their bed and breakfast. We had an incredible experience. We highly recommend their lush, whimsical gardens and unexcelled hospitality to all who are searching for the perfect venue.
    Kindly,
    Missy and Luke

Sent on 10/10/2017

Corey · Married on 11/05/2016

My wife and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Hartman's in November and we couldn't have been happier with how things turned out. Lynn and Carissa are some of the friendliest people we've ever met. They remembered us every time we came back as we were planning and were flexible with every intricate detail. Their staff put so much work into making the farm look better than we could have imagined for our wedding day. They even printed pictures for us the and gave us plates full of our wedding dinner the next day. We would recommend them to anyone who wants to be treated like a person (not a number) on their wedding day and who appreciate and celebrate their community-centered way of doing business!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Hartman's Herb Farm Pricing

Hartman's Herb Farm Price Rates

Hartman's Herb Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden, Inn/B&B
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Plated
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Photographers

Hartman's Herb Farm is the most magical place for a wedding!!! If you are looking for a beautiful rustic/barn style venue then it doesn't get any better than this. The grounds and sprawling gardens are breathtaking! The Hartman's are some of the nicest people I've met and they make you feel like family. The food is delicious, rooms are clean and everywhere you look is decorated beautifully with fresh flowers and antiques. I highly recommend Hartman's!!!

• The Imagery Studio
    The Imagery Studio Wedding Photographers

Hartman's is a beautiful country venue that has all the charm and feel of being home! Lynn and Carissa, the mother daughter team take huge pride on their work while being fantastic hosts to each bride and groom. Their garden is beautiful and the property offer many great spots for photos. As a wedding photographer, I'm always so thrilled to work there as they are the nicest people and do an amazing job! I also love that this venue has it all, charming B&B to get ready in and stay overnight, great ceremony and reception sites... they also do catering, cake and flowers (one of Lynn's specialty since she has worked with dry wreaths and gorgeous arrangements. If you are looking for charm and relax atmosphere, this is the place! Alice Pepplow, The Imagery Studio, Wedding Photographer

• DJJerryB.com
    DJJerryB.com Wedding DJs

I'm not only happy to endorse Hartman's Herb Farm, I feel a sense of duty to do so for anyone who is considering this venue for a wedding, or any function for that matter. Quite simply, you will not find a better venue, or a better staff to work with. I've had the pleasure of working with the owners of Hartman's for many years. They are the ultimate professionals, extremely well versed in what it takes to create an event that is as close to perfect as you can find. The location is charming and beautiful. The grounds are meticulously maintained. The food is just about the best I've had anywhere. I've seen many truly happy families blown away by their experience there. If I can expand on anything for anyone who is considering Hartman's, I would encourage you to please reach out to me by e-mail or phone. You can find links to both on my website. Good luck and have fun on your celebration.

• 1026 Old Dana Rd Barre, 01005 See on map