DJJerryB.com

Contact location, Marlborough, MA 01752 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About DJJerryB.com

A boutique disc jockey service with over 25 years of service to customers.

My ongoing goal is to provide a personalized, fun experience to my customers and to make the process an easy one.. My approach is strongly geared toward a down-to-earth experience; I want to make you feel at ease with the process and give you the opportunity to be an important part of the planning.

Whether it's an elegant wedding or a backyard barbecue, your DJ's personality should never overshadow your event. I have always taken the approach that your guests are there to share in your celebration, and I work hard to provide the attention to detail in the planning of your event that will ensure that it's a memorable time that people will talk about for years to come.

untitled
DJJerryB.com
Couple dancing
Couple dancing

• Videos 2

51 Reviews for DJJerryB.com

Missy · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I put a lot of effort into finding the perfect DJ for our wedding. We spoke with a couple of DJs and visited Bridal Expos in search of our dream DJ but still were unsure of who to choose. Jerry was referred to us by a close friend, so we decided to give him a call. He was extremely professional and has extensive experience, we knew we had found a solid match for our needs. He was thorough with his planning and very dependable. He took the time to create the perfect playlist for our special day. In addition, he honored our request to have a special performance at our wedding and coordinated with our guest performer to ensure a smooth show for our guests. He truly was a pleasure to work with. he made our day a big hit with his song choices and smooth transitions. We highly recommend him to any couple in search of a dedicated, dependable DJ!
    Thank you Jerry B!
    Kindly,
    Missy and Luke

Sent on 10/10/2017

DJJerryB.com's reply:

Hi Missy! This was such a great thing to see. Thank you. You had an absolutely fantastic group and I was honored to be part of it. Thank you so very much. -- Jerry

Jen · Married on 09/10/2016

We had absolutely the best experience with DJ Jerry. He is worth every penny! I really cannot say enough good things about him! He was so easy to work with, he really listened to what we wanted and what we really did not want. He made our reception run smoothly & kept our guest informed. Most Importantly, the music was AMAZING!! I don't think he could have captured mine & my fiancés taste in music any better than he did, it was absolutely perfect!! I remember being very worried that our reception would be boring and that none of our guest would get up and dance, but Jerry made sure it wasn't and we had so much fun with our guests dancing the night away! Jerry, Chris & I cannot thank you enough for your role in making our wedding absolutely perfect! If we have any events in the future that need a DJ we will know exactly where to go!

Kassie · Married on 08/20/2016

Jerry is the best! We found him based on a recommendation from our venue, so we knew they already had a good working relationship. We reached out to him via email and he called us to talk about some of the basics and our musical taste. We discovered quickly that it felt like a good match between his style and ours. I'm a musician so the choice of music was a very important one for me! Jerry took all my suggestions (and there were many) and made them into a fantastic playlist of dinner music and dancing music. We had a crowd that loves to dance, and despite the heat of an August wedding we all danced our butts off! Before the wedding started Jerry made sure to come find me and introduce himself in person. We settled a couple of last minute details, and he checked in periodically through the night making suggestions on what to do next but always going with what we wanted. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Can't recommend him highly enough!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DJJerryB.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJJerryB.com 1
    Armed Forces Discount
    In appreciation of the sacrifice and commitment made by members of the United States armed forces, I am pleased to offer a discount of 15%. Contact me with the details of your wedding and mention that you saw this on WeddingWire, BestBostonWeddings.com or MarthaStewart.com or their affiliated websites. This applies to military personnel, their spouses and dependents with proper ID.

• Eastty Weddings
    Eastty Weddings Wedding Videographers

I do not have enough good things to say about working with Jerry. I eagerly look forward to working with him because he's so relaxed, fun, and responsible. Each wedding I've done with him has been unparalleled. He has a deep respect for his clients and takes tremendous pride in doing quality work and providing unmatched value. Hire Jerry and you will be forever grateful that you did.

• DJ By Jake
    DJ By Jake Wedding DJs

Jerry is professional, personable, and delivers terrific entertainment, no matter what the needs. He's DJ'ing my wedding -- enough said!

• Contact location Marlborough, MA 01752 See on map