Contact location, Marlborough, MA 01752 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About DJJerryB.com

A boutique disc jockey service with over 25 years of service to customers.

My ongoing goal is to provide a personalized, fun experience to my customers and to make the process an easy one.. My approach is strongly geared toward a down-to-earth experience; I want to make you feel at ease with the process and give you the opportunity to be an important part of the planning.

Whether it's an elegant wedding or a backyard barbecue, your DJ's personality should never overshadow your event. I have always taken the approach that your guests are there to share in your celebration, and I work hard to provide the attention to detail in the planning of your event that will ensure that it's a memorable time that people will talk about for years to come.

• Anthem Entertainment

53 Reviews for DJJerryB.com

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

The best DJ!

Jerry was incredibly supportive and helpful, both prior to and during our wedding. He worked with us to build a great playlist that was perfectly suited our reception and helped to keep people dancing until the very end of the night. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Jerry, thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rowell · Married on 01/06/2019

Personal and Professional

Jerry was absolutely perfect and I am so grateful to have found him. I highly recommend Jerry Booth to any person seeking a disc jockey. I got married this January. I initially discovered Jerry Booth while searching for a service to rent DJ equipment. I am passionate about music and playlists, and I was very much set on creating my own wedding playlists- much to the chagrin of my family, who insisted a DJ was necessary. I reached out to Jerry via email and he requested a phone conversation. Over the course of one terrific phone call and many emails, Jerry really gained an understanding of my wants and my needs, as a bride to be. His level of care and detail is truly insurmountable. Jerry eased all of my anxieties, and he was truly a pleasure to work with. If you are in need of music at any important event, reach out to Jerry Booth.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Missy · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I put a lot of effort into finding the perfect DJ for our wedding. We spoke with a couple of DJs and visited Bridal Expos in search of our dream DJ but still were unsure of who to choose. Jerry was referred to us by a close friend, so we decided to give him a call. He was extremely professional and has extensive experience, we knew we had found a solid match for our needs. He was thorough with his planning and very dependable. He took the time to create the perfect playlist for our special day. In addition, he honored our request to have a special performance at our wedding and coordinated with our guest performer to ensure a smooth show for our guests. He truly was a pleasure to work with. he made our day a big hit with his song choices and smooth transitions. We highly recommend him to any couple in search of a dedicated, dependable DJ!
    Thank you Jerry B!
    Kindly,
    Missy and Luke

Sent on 10/10/2017

DJJerryB.com's reply:

Hi Missy! This was such a great thing to see. Thank you. You had an absolutely fantastic group and I was honored to be part of it. Thank you so very much. -- Jerry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DJJerryB.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1100
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJJerryB.com 1
    Armed Forces Discount

In appreciation of the sacrifice and commitment made by members of the United States armed forces, I am pleased to offer a discount of 15%. Contact me with the details of your wedding and mention that you saw this on WeddingWire, BestBostonWeddings.com or MarthaStewart.com or their affiliated websites. This applies to military personnel with proper ID.

• Eastty Weddings
    Eastty Weddings Wedding Videographers

I do not have enough good things to say about working with Jerry. I eagerly look forward to working with him because he's so relaxed, fun, and responsible. Each wedding I've done with him has been unparalleled. He has a deep respect for his clients and takes tremendous pride in doing quality work and providing unmatched value. Hire Jerry and you will be forever grateful that you did.

• DJ By Jake
    DJ By Jake Wedding DJs

Jerry is professional, personable, and delivers terrific entertainment, no matter what the needs. He's DJ'ing my wedding -- enough said!

• Contact location Marlborough, 01752 See on map