Carretera Cancún-Chetumal KM 72, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is a hotel wedding venue located in Cancún, Mexico. While the Hard Rock Hotels are renowned for their exciting casinos and rock memorabilia, this venue provides still manages to offer couples and guests with a private escape. The venue is situated right on the beach, providing you with the serene sound of crashing waves and the peaceful view of miles of sandy beaches. The hotel is adults-only so that you can thoroughly enjoy this piece of paradise on your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is quite spacious and offers couples over 30 site options, which they can enjoy with up to 1,000 of their loved ones. In addition to providing indoor wedding sites, the hotel also offers covered and uncovered sites so you can have the ocean right as your backdrop as you exchange your vows.

Couples can plan and host both their ceremony and reception at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. As you prepare, a wedding planner can assist you to help make the process less stressful and overwhelming. Whatever your wedding style is, they will help you achieve it. Best of all, because this is a hotel venue, couples are able to continue their stay and experience their honeymoon at this extravagant and exciting venue. You will feel pampered with 24-hour in-room dining options, and you can take advantage of the casino and nearby beaches.

Follow Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya on

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya 2
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya 3
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya 4

Simone · Married on 11/19/2017

We landed on Hard Rock Riviera Maya after working with a travel agent at Destinationweddings.com who made the recommendation based on our criteria that the resort was
    1) In the Caribbean (Ideally Spanish speaking)
    2) Family friendly
    3) Could accommodate a large wedding group (We ended up with 85 after about 10 last minute drop outs)
    4) Reasonable rates
    5) Good reviews
    6) Easily accessible

My only familiarity with the Hard Rock brand prior to this experience was the restaurant in the U.S. I did not have an extremely high expectation, but everyone I had spoken to that has been there spoke highly of it and all of the online reviews were highly rated. Our experience with the Hard Rock was 5 Star all the way. We worked with Ana in Florida on the initial arrangements. She was great in helping us navigate the choices and arranging the perfect setup for our group. Once we were within 45 days of our wedding we were transferred to Arianna Aranza as our onsite coordinator. We absolutely fell in love with Aranza. Even when I was a stressed out bride nervous about all the ways things could go wrong, she always kept her cool, gave me assurance that everything would be great and went above and beyond to make sure my day was the best day ever. Her level of attention to detail was high and she was always accessible. We were extremely impressed with her professionalism and commitment to quality.

We had 85 guests ranging in age from 7 to 88 from across the United States, Caribbean, Europe and Africa fly in to celebrate with us. 100% of my guests had an amazing experience. From the entertainment, to the excursions, to the spa, to the rooms, to the food options, there was something for everyone. My guests with young kids appreciated being able to enjoy with their kids. My guests that wanted an adult experience enjoyed the luxury on the adult only side of the resort. Many guests asked how did I find such a perfect location and want to return again.

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya 5
    Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya 6
    Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya 7
    Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya 8
    Sent on 01/04/2018
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2017

When choosing resorts, I decided to choose this one because it met the needs of all of our guests. I wanted a resort that accommodated a variety of dietary needs (e.g. gluten free, vegan, different allergies). I was also looking for a resort that accommodated to both families and couples traveling without children. This was the first time the majority of our guests travelled to Mexico, so my number one priority was ensuring that I chose a resort that blew them away and left them with a wonderful impression of Mexico. The Hard Rock Riviera Maya went above and beyond to meet all of these expectations. The wedding planning process was pretty organized and straightforward. As the bride, I was way more concerned about the bigger picture and was more concerned about ensuring that our guests had a great time. I was assigned a wedding planner for the first 6 months and then assigned an onsite wedding coordinator a couple of weeks before the wedding. The wedding planner from Florida, Ana, was very organized and answered all of our questions. My assigned onsite wedding coordinator was Priscila. She was also fantastic! I was a bit confused when I arrived at the resort. I expected to have a message and/or meeting upon arrival to determine when I was going to meet the onsite coordinator. We arrived on a Sunday and had our wedding planned for a Thursday. Due to it being high wedding season, I did not have the opportunity to meet with Priscila until Monday evening. Priscila met with us and went through all of the information that had been forwarded to her by Ana. There were a lot of unexpected issues that we encountered and Priscila helped us sort everything out. She was very professional throughout it all and truly helped ensure that our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Thank you to all of the staff at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya for helping us put together such a wonderful event! We cannot wait to be back!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/16/2016

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about this resort. From the moment our limo pulled into the fabulous, vegas like, entry way, to the moment we sadly grabbed our last jack and coke at the amazing lobby bar, it was top notch all the way. We felt like celebrities- not because we were lucky enough to stay in one of the coolest resorts along Cancuns stretch of breathtaking waters, but because the Staff, the IMPECCABLE staff, made us feel like we were the only couple staying there. I loved this resort head to toe- I loved the details in every inch of rock legend decor. I loved the, never cease to amaze me, endless tables of food provided hot and fresh anywhere you happened to need a bite. I loved the timing of each server that would eagerly find you in that beach chair handing you a towel, a drink or offering to take you up in a volleyball match. The friendly faces of the staff honestly took what was an undeniably, all out stunner of a resort, and made it ten times better than you could imagine. Even the sweet hotel maids made us feel like we owned the place. This was by far, the cleanest resort/hotel I have ever walked into- there was not a minute you didn't see something being shined, polished, swept, emptied- you name it, they primed it. It was remarkable. Fortunately I had the Privilege of wedding on their beach. Like the rest of the place, the wedding was perfect. I didn't lift a finger. Staying at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun was a fairy tale to say the least. I would recommend anyone of ANY AGE stay at this hotel. We brought our 4 children ages ranging from 3-15 and they are still RAVING about how much fun they had. If you want the most bang for your buck- stay at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. I cannot thank them enough for all the time, effort, and details they spent on us, making the most memorable time of my life- the least stressful, most epically amazing adventure I have ever had.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner