Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya

Cancun, MX View map

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is a hotel wedding venue located in Canc煤n, Mexico. While the Hard Rock Hotels are renowned for their exciting casinos and rock memorabilia, this venue provides still manages to offer couples and guests with a private escape. The venue is situated right on the beach, providing you with the serene sound of crashing waves and the peaceful view of miles of sandy beaches. The hotel is adults-only so that you can thoroughly enjoy this piece of paradise on your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is quite spacious and offers couples over 30 site options, which they can enjoy with up to 1,000 of their loved ones. In addition to providing indoor wedding sites, the hotel also offers covered and uncovered sites so you can have the ocean right as your backdrop as you exchange your vows.

Couples can plan and host both their ceremony and reception at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. As you prepare, a wedding planner can assist you to help make the process less stressful and overwhelming. Whatever your wedding style is, they will help you achieve it. Best of all, because this is a hotel venue, couples are able to continue their stay and experience their honeymoon at this extravagant and exciting venue. You will feel pampered with 24-hour in-room dining options, and you can take advantage of the casino and nearby beaches.

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

3.6 out of 5 rating

• Marissa
    Marissa P. Married on 08/07/2021

Always incredible

Everything about this resort is always amazing. We have never had any bad experiences. The staff is very nice and attentive. All restaurants are AMAZING!!
    Simone Married on 11/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We landed on Hard Rock Riviera Maya after working with a travel agent at Destinationweddings.com who made the recommendation based on our criteria that the resort was
    1) In the Caribbean (Ideally Spanish speaking)
    2) Family friendly
    3) Could accommodate a large wedding group (We ended up with 85 after about 10 last minute drop outs)
    4) Reasonable rates
    5) Good reviews
    6) Easily accessible

My only familiarity with the Hard Rock brand prior to this experience was the restaurant in the U.S. I did not have an extremely high expectation, but everyone I had spoken to that has been there spoke highly of it and all of the online reviews were highly rated. Our experience with the Hard Rock was 5 Star all the way. We worked with Ana in Florida on the initial arrangements. She was great in helping us navigate the choices and arranging the perfect setup for our group. Once we were within 45 days of our wedding we were transferred to Arianna Aranza as our onsite coordinator. We absolutely fell in love with Aranza. Even when I was a stressed out bride nervous about all the ways things could go wrong, she always kept her cool, gave me assurance that everything would be great and went above and beyond to make sure my day was the best day ever. Her level of attention to detail was high and she was always accessible. We were extremely impressed with her professionalism and commitment to quality.

We had 85 guests ranging in age from 7 to 88 from across the United States, Caribbean, Europe and Africa fly in to celebrate with us. 100% of my guests had an amazing experience. From the entertainment, to the excursions, to the spa, to the rooms, to the food options, there was something for everyone. My guests with young kids appreciated being able to enjoy with their kids. My guests that wanted an adult experience enjoyed the luxury on the adult only side of the resort. Many guests asked how did I find such a perfect location and want to return again.
  • F
    Jennifer Married on 05/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When choosing resorts, I decided to choose this one because it met the needs of all of our guests. I wanted a resort that accommodated a variety of dietary needs (e.g. gluten free, vegan, different allergies). I was also looking for a resort that accommodated to both families and couples traveling without children. This was the first time the majority of our guests travelled to Mexico, so my number one priority was ensuring that I chose a resort that blew them away and left them with a wonderful impression of Mexico. The Hard Rock Riviera Maya went above and beyond to meet all of these expectations. The wedding planning process was pretty organized and straightforward. As the bride, I was way more concerned about the bigger picture and was more concerned about ensuring that our guests had a great time. I was assigned a wedding planner for the first 6 months and then assigned an onsite wedding coordinator a couple of weeks before the wedding. The wedding planner from Florida, Ana, was very organized and answered all of our questions. My assigned onsite wedding coordinator was Priscila. She was also fantastic! I was a bit confused when I arrived at the resort. I expected to have a message and/or meeting upon arrival to determine when I was going to meet the onsite coordinator. We arrived on a Sunday and had our wedding planned for a Thursday. Due to it being high wedding season, I did not have the opportunity to meet with Priscila until Monday evening. Priscila met with us and went through all of the information that had been forwarded to her by Ana. There were a lot of unexpected issues that we encountered and Priscila helped us sort everything out. She was very professional throughout it all and truly helped ensure that our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Thank you to all of the staff at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya for helping us put together such a wonderful event! We cannot wait to be back!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

20 photos 路 05/06/2017
  • Gina & Oscar
    37 photos 路 05/28/2016

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Carretera Canc煤n-Chetumal KM 72 Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
1-8775767511
Location of (Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya)

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya for wedding events is known for:
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya for wedding events?

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya offer?

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya offer for wedding events?

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is recommended by 61% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.7 in value, 3.6 in quality of service, 3.6 in flexibility, 3.5 in professionalism and 3.3 in average response time.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding