Harbour Salon and Spa

Wilmington, NC View map

Harbour Salon and Spa is located on the fountain side of beautiful Lumina Station in Wilmington, North Carolina. Wedding hair and makeup are the forefront of our business as we are known for our experienced, trendy and professional team of stylists, as well as our attentive and diligent team of event coordinators. From your initial consultation to the moment you walk down the aisle, the Harbour Salon and Spa team will make sure you have only the best experience!

Services Offered:

Group events and parties are where we really shine. We offer many different services options for your group event or bridal party, including day spa parties where you and your guests can enjoy manicures, pedicures, facials and massages.

Make your event extra special by adding mimosas and catering!

Additional services include:

• Full Service Salon: Color, Cuts, Highlighting, Special Occasion Styling
  • On-Location & In House Bridal Services

*Serving New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender counties*

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$30

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$60

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Robin L. Married on 10/23/2021

Mother of Brifr

My daughter’s hair was absolutely gorgeous! This salon was great. Both daughters, my niece and my own hair was stunning. Personnel were friendly and delivered exactly the hair styles we asked for. I got makeup as well. I was “pretty in pink” and received so many compliments in route to and from my daughter’s wedding. Wonderful salon! We got the breakfast food option and was delicious! Lovely experience!

Harbour Salon and Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Robin! We loved hosting your group and are so happy that everyone enjoyed their experience with us!
  • Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 09/26/2021

Amazing service!

Meg was my hair and makeup stylist and she was absolutely amazing!! I'd recommend her to everyone! I wanted a natural look for wedding with an updo and she nailed it!!! I started using this salon for other services like massage and to get my eyebrows waxed and they've knocked it out of the park with everything! Pricing is affordable and service is great! Use this salon, they rock!!

Courtney,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we are so happy to hear that your big day went well! We look forward to seeing you again in the future for other services!
    Brooke E. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing wedding hair and make-up

Wow is all I can say. These ladies have skills! Super professional. I felt so comfortable in both of their chairs. My make-up was air brush (totally worth it btw) and stayed on my entire wedding night. The hair was flawless as well, stayed even until the next morning! Safe to say....best salon I could have picked.

Harbour Salon and Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Brooke! We loved working with you on your special day. Hope to see you back in the salon soon!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Harbour Salon and Spa 1
Discount

Military members and their spouses (or spouses to be) receive 10% off services with valid military ID.

Harbour Salon and Spa 2
Discount

10% off for all brides and bridal parties using Wrightsville Manor as their wedding or reception Venue.

Pricing

Team

Jessica Corbett
Jessica Corbett
Salon Owner, Stylist, Makeup Artist

I began my career as a stylist here at the Harbour Club in 2002. One of my main passions is to understand the needs of each client and focus my skills on making them feel confident with their hair. I specializes in balayage, bridal styling, bridal make up and natural wearable hair. Although hair is my passion I also love to develop lasting relationships with my clients. I pride myself on understanding the needs of my clients in order to create a look that is achievable for them.

Kayla Burkhalter
Kayla Burkhalter
Makeup Artist, Esthetician, Nail Technician

I love making people feel confident and beautiful in their own skin. I have always had a passion for the beauty industry and was especially interested in the esthetic side. After graduating from esthetics school in 2019 I was so excited to begin my career doing something I love. I now specialize in waxing, facials, makeup and also nail services. Joining the Harbour Salon and Spa team has allowed me to offer the best quality of services to my clients.

Nina Tapia
Nina Tapia
Stylist

Nina joined the Harbour Salon and Spa team in June of 2021. While she is new to our team, Nina has over 17 years of experience as a stylist. She specializes in vivid colors and balayage, and also enjoys doing special occasion hair for our wedding parties. Check out Nina's work on Instagram @ninat.80

Melissa Tyson Designs Melissa Tyson Designs Wedding Jewelers

Harbor Club is such a lovely Spa. Ive been many times and love the ambiance and the service is very attentive. I always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed.

indigosilver studio indigosilver studio Wedding Photographers

Harbour Club is a great place to bring all the bridesmaids for your wedding day pampering!

1904 Eastwood Rd. Suite 101 Wilmington, NC, 28403

Monday 9-5 Tuesday- Friday 9-7 Saturday 9-5 Sunday Special Events Only
Location of (Harbour Salon and Spa)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding