714 w. 1650 n., Orem, UT 84057 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Hannah Judd Weddings

When I was a senior in high school I never imagined I would be where I am now and how much joy I would have in this experience of being a Wedding Photographer!! I love creating beautiful timeless moments my couples will never forget, even more so I love the wonderful people that this passion brings into my life!! Welcome to my online Home!!

Follow Hannah Judd Weddings on

weddingwire pictures 1 2

6 Reviews for Hannah Judd Weddings

• Madison

Madison · Married on 08/12/2016

If Hannah is available for your wedding day BOOK HER. My only complaint is having too many photos to choose from for printing! Seriously, she was efficient so no one was standing around for longer than necessary to take photos, she took charge directing people where to be so there was no chaos, and she completely charmed the screaming child into smiling and cooperating. She went above and beyond taking care of me and my husband (ready with granola bars and a willingness to stash my uncomfortable shoes in her purse as we walked around). She offers a separate temple shoot on a different day for better lighting and a special shoot after the reception to capture the exit in the best way. Our photos were ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon and we're blown away by the quality and quantity. With Hannah I didn't feel like we had to sacrifice anything to have a photographer we could afford. Her work is beautiful, she's fantastic to work with, and I can't say enough great things about her. I just hope she's not booked on the day of your wedding yet :)

Sent on 08/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2016

Hannah is seriously the best photographer I have ever worked with. She makes your sessions so comfortable and fun, customizes them to what your needs or wants are, and takes seriously killer photos. We recently got our engagements done with her and she captured my partner's and my love for each other to the T. We got back sooo many beautiful photos (way more by the way than any other photographer will give you) and there wasn't 1 that I didn't like. We were a little worried we'd be awkward or not know how to pose but she made us so comfortable and all the photos were super flattering! Like I felt like a model with photos that should be in a magazine! Seriously can't wait for our wedding photos. If you want gorgeous photos for an amazing price, definitely got with Hannah Judd Photography :)

Sent on 05/25/2016

Spencer · Married on 07/01/2016

So we used Hannah for everything and she was absolutely amazing. She made us comfortable with very shot, and in any situation. She was able to make family and friends comfortable as well. She is amazing with kids, we had grumpy babies who sure didn't want photos. And by the end of a few shots she had them giggling and wanting more pictures. She caught the candid moments and showed us as we really are. I can sum up our experience with her with these words; "she turns the regular moments, magical. And the magical moments, perfect!"
    We love you

Sent on 07/13/2016

Award

Hannah Judd Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 714 w. 1650 n. Orem, 84057 See on map