Hand and Arrow Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

Hand and Arrow Photography is a wedding photography serviced located in Easton, Pennsylvania. This photography service, owned and operated by loving couple Chris and Jes, is motivated to preserve special moments and connections between other couples who are deeply in love. This husband and wife photography team believes in capturing true personalities and candid exchanges for photos that forever recall the story of your unique love.

Hand and Arrow Photography is a storytelling service for your ceremony, reception, elopement or destination wedding. They are more than happy to travel for your special day. This service offers engagement shoots, standard wedding photography, boudoir shoots, trash the dress shoots and wedding portraits. Their style is marked by honesty, showing you and your loved ones as real people rather than stiff, posed elements of a formal photograph. More timid or reserved clients can rest assured this service assists in making everyone feel comfortable in front of the lens. After your wedding, enjoy your high-resolution photographs as prints, digital files, an album, flush mount or on canvas. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Albums
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Gabrielle M. Married on 03/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bottom line: You NEED to hire Hand and Arrow Photography—you’ll want them on your team for your special day!

Honestly, it’s hard to decide where to begin when it comes to talking about how amazing Jes and Chris are. They treat you like family throughout the entire planning process and show up to help in any way they can. They truly are the dream team. From our very first email to helping plan our engagement session to guiding us through the ups and downs of planning a wedding during a pandemic to supporting us after canceling our wedding to planning the most epic adventure elopement for us in 4 weeks; the expertise, talent, professionalism, communication, and genuine kindness that they brought was more than we could have ever hoped for. After making the hard decision to cancel our wedding due to the pandemic and new travel restrictions from work, Jes and Chris agreed to drive down to Virginia for an elopement day without hesitation. They listened to all our ideas and created an itinerary for the entire day! They also helped me find a florist, a hair and make-up artist, an Airbnb for my husband and I, and a Videographer to complete our day! They truly go above and beyond. Even on our elopement day when things did not go as planned (due to an ice storm and the road to our elopement location being closed) they already had Plan A, B and C ready to go! We got to spend our elopement day getting married at the cutest cabin in Luray, VA and hiking the Appalachian Trail through what looked like Narnia (on a trail Jes and Chris found for us) to get some insane mountain top photos. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured such genuine moments that let our personalities shine through. Our elopement day truly was the best day ever and completely surpassed anything we could have ever dreamed of. It all simply would not have been possible without the help of Jes and Chris. The day they helped us make possible and the photos they captured (which are so gorgeous they left us speechless) are memories we will cherish forever. Working with Jes and Chris was such a gift and we are so grateful to have had them part of our crazy adventure elopement story❤️
  • Dana
    Dana A. Married on 02/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hand and Arrow is the best!

Jes and Chris are excellent photographers and completely captured mine and my fiance's personalities for our engagement shoot. I'm always a little nervous that professional photos will feel awkward and look super staged or corny. Jes and Chris made the entire experience comfortable and fun. We didn't feel awkward at all and the results were amazing! We can't wait to use our photos for our Save the Dates and wedding website.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 01/15/2022

Amazing Photos & Amazing People

So I saw Jes and Chris's photo's and knew I wanted to hire them. They were a pleasure to work with, responding to any emails and providing surveys and information to make sure the photos they took matched my vision. Jes was incredibly sweet and supportive (I'm not much of a model and probably needed some coaching). They worked incredibly professional and knew what they were doing, and also worked incredibly well with my videographer (making sure they weren't in ones way and could get the proper shots). All in all, I loved them and wouldn't be leaving a review otherwise. Definitely hire them.

Hand and Arrow Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet and incredibly kind words Michelle – it means so much to us! We are so happy that we could match your vision and capture such an amazing day for you and George. You both have been such a joy to work with throughout our time together!! Sending all of our love!
  • illustration stars

Team

Chris Romans
Chris Romans
Owner/Photographer

I have been fortunate to understand what love is as I married my high school sweetheart after 10 years together. This experience transformed me from guy with a history of working corporate jobs, to someone who feels most alive by getting to play a huge part in the love stories of so many couples on their wedding day. In my day-to-day life, you'll find me playing guitar & singing, cracking my wife up with deprecating humor, snuggling with my cats, and getting out to explore the natural beauty around us.

Jes Romans
Jes Romans
Owner/Photographer

I am a long time photographer, and absolutely in love with couples in love. Every wedding is a new experience, and I love bringing a fun and upbeat style to make it super engaging for the couples I get to work with. In my free time, you'll find me snuggling with my cats, working on home reno projects, and taking care of all my plants!

Easton, PA, 18040
Location of (Hand and Arrow Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding