Woodbridge, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4

About Save The Date Beauty Artistry

Operating out of Middletown, New Jersey, Save The Date Beauty Artistry provides hair and makeup design for their clients’ weddings and other milestone events. This team of beauticians aims to guide each client through the entire preparation process. From the consultation to the moment you exchange vows, these artists will be on-hand ensuring that you look and feel confident on your big day.

Whether they’re needed in your home, at the venue, or hotel, this team can apply their expertise wherever it best suits you. Through consultations, your dedicated artist can devise a one-of-a-look hair and makeup design that enhances your natural beauty while incorporating your personality. Save The Date Beauty Artistry also offers group services so your entire entourage can accomplish their desired looks. On the day of the wedding, your beautician can arrive to apply your style as you relax and look forward to the festivities ahead. Further hair and makeup services include the following:

• Curly blowouts
  • Flower girl updos
  • Airbrush
  • Traditional eyelashes
  • Individual eyelash application
Follow Save The Date Beauty Artistry on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Rococo Hair & Makeup Artistry

9 Reviews for Save The Date Beauty Artistry

• Tarryn

Tarryn · Married on 04/30/2021

Stunning hair!

STUNNING HAIR! Save The Date Beauty Artistry is extremely talented, organized, and genuinely such great people. Alexis and Jess are a dream team, working with them makes your wedding day a breeze. Alexis did my hair for my engagement shoot and my wedding, both times I received perfection. Exactly what I wanted, she made it my reality. My bridal party looked gorgeous too, I couldn't be happier, and arguably one of the most important things our hair lasted ALL DAY & NIGHT. I have never felt prettier in my entire life than the way I did on my wedding day and it's all thanks to them.

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Brooke

Brooke B. · Married on 11/21/2020

Makeup team that makes you perfect!

I contacted Jess on a recommendation. She was so helpful and made my dream of natural glam come to life. I don't wear a lot of make up and Jess enhanced that dream. We did a trial and Jess gave me advice to wear it for the day and let me know what changes. (I changed my lipstick color) During the pandemic Jess went above and beyond for safety. On my wedding day I was very nervous, Jess helped me to relax and had my bridesmaid get me some ice water. (Lifesaver) She made my blue eyes pop and we all looked gorgeous!!!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2019

Queen Jess!

Jess from Save the Date Beauty is the BEST! She coordinated all hair and makeup for our big day – which was a large number of women. Logistically, Jess is extremely organized and prompt; coordinating with her throughout the planning process was truly a joy. On the big day, Jess and her team arrived promptly at the crack of dawn with all the joy and enthusiasm that we needed. The getting ready process itself was a blast, plus our whole bridal party looked stunning. Jess also stayed with us post-ceremony so that she could do touch-ups on everyone before the formal photos and the reception. For me, I wanted something that enhanced my natural beauty and wasn’t overly glam, and Jess certainly delivered. I felt special and gorgeous, but also still like myself. All of my girls were so happy with their looks! My mom actually loved Jess so much that she became her permanent hair stylist. If you’re looking for a team of fun, reliable, and insanely talented ladies, Save the Date Beauty is one for you.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Save The Date Beauty Artistry Pricing

Save The Date Beauty Artistry Price Rates

Save The Date Beauty Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 65
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

FREE LASHES
    INDIVIDUAL & TRADITIONAL
  • Save The Date Beauty Artistry 2
    $25 off!
    RECEIVE 25$ OFF OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE FOR ANY TRADITIONAL BRIDAL MAKEUP *trial specials are for brides only
  • Save The Date Beauty Artistry 3
    $50 OFF!
    RECEIVE 50$ OFF OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE FOR ANY AIRBRUSH MAKEUP TRIAL *trial specials are for brides only