17618 Davenport Road Suite 1, Dallas, TX 75252 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,775
Availability Check your date

About Hampton Morrow Photography

We are Stefanie and Ben, a husband and wife wedding photography team located in North Texas. Since 2008 we have been capturing weddings with a style of photography that is romantic, timeless, and genuine.

We believe that your photography should be amazing, and you should also have an amazing experience! We limit the amount of weddings we take on to ensure you with the highest quality of service, attention, and dedication to your wedding. We are truly lucky to call our brides and grooms’ friends after a wedding.

As a husband and wife wedding photography team, we are able to be 100% in tune with one another while also being completely focused on you. This allows us to capture one special moment with two perspectives. We recognize the beauty and importance that your wedding day holds, and with that appreciation we create beautiful images that tell the story of your wedding day.

We have a passion for what we do & put a little piece of our hearts into every photo.

Stefanie Graduated from Texas Woman’s University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts majoring in Photography and Ben holds a BS in Engineering from Texas Tech.

Follow Hampton Morrow Photography on

leigh and jesse
kayla bridal 0138
jillian and travis engagements 0145
Hampton Morrow Photography
brittany and eddie photo by hampton morrow photogr
natalie and phil wedding 0672

Hampton Morrow Photography 7
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 06/08/2019

Read this review

I cannot say enough about Ben & Stefanie or their role in making my entire wedding experience the stuff of RomComs and fairy tales... but I will try, because I think I have insight that is more helpful than high praises, or even their images which obviously speak for themselves.

I've worked in the wedding industry for 10 years. I opened a small ceremony venue and knew almost nothing when we hosted our first wedding. I was fortunate enough to have some of our brides hire Hampton Morrow photography and came to a point that when I knew Ben & Stefanie were shooting a wedding, I felt relief in knowing it would go smoothly. I watched them when they worked, learned what it was that they did differently and how it impacted the flow of the day, the demeanor of the bride... It was more than just good images that made them stand out- it was the ability to stay on task, to command the attention of large groups without being rude or forceful, to make difficult children (or adults) laugh or smile, to take effortless photos of brides like me who clam up in front of a camera.

Today, my venue has hosted roughly 2,000 weddings and I've watched hundreds of photographers and seen this profound impact they have over and over. Stefanie & Ben are, hands down, the best team I have worked with and so naturally I hired them for my own wedding. Even though I knew they were the best, I was (am) still so blown away by how REAL this impact is from the perspective of the bride. They give off such a sense of ease in what they do that it brings ease to those around them, and this is the secret thing that not only makes the day go smoothly, but actually makes the images look better. Whether you are stressed or calm translates in your photos, and although many photographers can take great pictures in a controlled environment, I have seen only a few who can do this in the chaos of a wedding day.

In addition to this ability to create calm from a potentially chaotic environment, it is so evident that these two are masters of their craft. They are seamless together, they know exactly what shots they need to get and how to get them so a series of intimate photos that would normally take 20 minutes takes only 10. They know the angles, the lighting, how to give direction clearly...

I can't say enough, and the images again speak for themselves but I wish I could paste in a video of my huge, chaotic, loud family with screaming kids and weird dynamics, then illustrate how painfully awkward I really am in front of a camera and show the truth of how incredible it is that they captured these images AND got us everywhere on time. Truly masterful, and I will be forever thankful for them as I admire my wedding photos for decades.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Hampton Morrow Photography 19
    Hampton Morrow Photography 20
    Hampton Morrow Photography 21

Kathryn · Married on 05/15/2018

There aren’t enough good words to say about Stephanie and Ben. Not only are they two of the sweetest and most giving people we have ever met, but they are some of the best photographers I have ever seen. We got 3x the amount of photos we thought we would, because they couldn’t pick between them....so they worked longer to get me everything. When I was intown for bridal a she rushed and got them done same day so I could view them with my family. They are so thoughtful, and highly recommended doesn’t even begin to explain it! We will use them for ANY pictures in the future!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Humm · Married on 10/27/2017

Best Photos!

One of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding was hiring Hampton Morrow Photography. They shot my cousin’s wedding, so I was already familiar with them and the quality of their pictures. Stephanie is so sweet and goofy, which made us feel more relaxed when posing for pictures. She is so accommodating, and made sure that we were happy with every single picture. At the wedding, Stephanie and her husband, Ben, went above and beyond a normal photographer’s duties. Ben hung with guys and tied all of their ties and kept them in line. Stephanie hung with the girls and had EVERYTHING I could possibly need, like double sided tape that I used to tape my dress to me. She was cleaning the floor to make sure my dress didn’t get dirty and just took care of everything. They were able to quickly take family pictures after the wedding, which was not an easy task with my family. At the reception, Stephanie and Ben were everywhere! Ben had an app on his phone to provide the perfect lighting for selfies and would take pictures on the guests’ phones, as well as for us. I took my shoes off to dance and Stephanie was the girl putting them back on me. Anything we needed, they did. Our pictures are perfect and by the of the night, they truly felt like family!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hampton Morrow Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,675.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,775.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Dream Driven Media
    Dream Driven Media Wedding Videographers

Hampton Morrow Photography provide a gorgeous, picturesque shot every single time! Their work is impeccable, and we love working with them! No doubt that they have a unique eye, and can catch moments you never thought possible. Absolutely fantastic!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Hampton Morrow Photography to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 17618 Davenport Road, Suite 1 Dallas, 75252 See on map