Hampton Morrow Photography Reviews

Hampton Morrow Photography 5
  • John

John Hays · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible Wedding Photographers

I'm a photographer, so I know what to look for. We couldn't be happier with our photos. Stefanie and her husband were incredibly professional and made us feel special. They actually had a car accident on the way, but still ended up shooting our wedding and making our day unforgettable. I can't recommend them enough.

Hampton Morrow Photography 6
    Hampton Morrow Photography 15
    Sent on 12/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2019

The perfect pic.

Stefanie and Ben are awesome! My pics are awesome. Stefanie is a master of making you look beautiful.

Hampton Morrow Photography 16
    Hampton Morrow Photography 17
    Hampton Morrow Photography 18
    Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 06/08/2019

Read this review

I cannot say enough about Ben & Stefanie or their role in making my entire wedding experience the stuff of RomComs and fairy tales... but I will try, because I think I have insight that is more helpful than high praises, or even their images which obviously speak for themselves.

I've worked in the wedding industry for 10 years. I opened a small ceremony venue and knew almost nothing when we hosted our first wedding. I was fortunate enough to have some of our brides hire Hampton Morrow photography and came to a point that when I knew Ben & Stefanie were shooting a wedding, I felt relief in knowing it would go smoothly. I watched them when they worked, learned what it was that they did differently and how it impacted the flow of the day, the demeanor of the bride... It was more than just good images that made them stand out- it was the ability to stay on task, to command the attention of large groups without being rude or forceful, to make difficult children (or adults) laugh or smile, to take effortless photos of brides like me who clam up in front of a camera.

Today, my venue has hosted roughly 2,000 weddings and I've watched hundreds of photographers and seen this profound impact they have over and over. Stefanie & Ben are, hands down, the best team I have worked with and so naturally I hired them for my own wedding. Even though I knew they were the best, I was (am) still so blown away by how REAL this impact is from the perspective of the bride. They give off such a sense of ease in what they do that it brings ease to those around them, and this is the secret thing that not only makes the day go smoothly, but actually makes the images look better. Whether you are stressed or calm translates in your photos, and although many photographers can take great pictures in a controlled environment, I have seen only a few who can do this in the chaos of a wedding day.

In addition to this ability to create calm from a potentially chaotic environment, it is so evident that these two are masters of their craft. They are seamless together, they know exactly what shots they need to get and how to get them so a series of intimate photos that would normally take 20 minutes takes only 10. They know the angles, the lighting, how to give direction clearly...

I can't say enough, and the images again speak for themselves but I wish I could paste in a video of my huge, chaotic, loud family with screaming kids and weird dynamics, then illustrate how painfully awkward I really am in front of a camera and show the truth of how incredible it is that they captured these images AND got us everywhere on time. Truly masterful, and I will be forever thankful for them as I admire my wedding photos for decades.

Hampton Morrow Photography 19
    Hampton Morrow Photography 31
    Hampton Morrow Photography 32
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Kathryn · Married on 05/15/2018

There aren’t enough good words to say about Stephanie and Ben. Not only are they two of the sweetest and most giving people we have ever met, but they are some of the best photographers I have ever seen. We got 3x the amount of photos we thought we would, because they couldn’t pick between them....so they worked longer to get me everything. When I was intown for bridal a she rushed and got them done same day so I could view them with my family. They are so thoughtful, and highly recommended doesn’t even begin to explain it! We will use them for ANY pictures in the future!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Humm · Married on 10/27/2017

Best Photos!

One of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding was hiring Hampton Morrow Photography. They shot my cousin’s wedding, so I was already familiar with them and the quality of their pictures. Stephanie is so sweet and goofy, which made us feel more relaxed when posing for pictures. She is so accommodating, and made sure that we were happy with every single picture. At the wedding, Stephanie and her husband, Ben, went above and beyond a normal photographer’s duties. Ben hung with guys and tied all of their ties and kept them in line. Stephanie hung with the girls and had EVERYTHING I could possibly need, like double sided tape that I used to tape my dress to me. She was cleaning the floor to make sure my dress didn’t get dirty and just took care of everything. They were able to quickly take family pictures after the wedding, which was not an easy task with my family. At the reception, Stephanie and Ben were everywhere! Ben had an app on his phone to provide the perfect lighting for selfies and would take pictures on the guests’ phones, as well as for us. I took my shoes off to dance and Stephanie was the girl putting them back on me. Anything we needed, they did. Our pictures are perfect and by the of the night, they truly felt like family!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

THEEEEEE best photographers and people I could've ever dreamed of!!! The most important thing to me were photos, and they surpassed my desires. They learn your taste, personality and desires so quickly. They both made me feel soooo comfortable and beautiful!! They are very prompt in responding, always on time, over prepared and the most fun duo ever!! They always had a back up plan. They are not distracting or in the way, EVER!... like they were invisible! It was so nice having Stefanie be with the girls and Ben be with the guys to make things move even faster. They also are able to capture double the photos during the day! They think of EVERYTHING to capture, and I'm so thankful for the special photos we have! Because of them, I will never forget the endless special moments of my wedding day!! That is irreplaceable. My wedding party loved them and felt comfortable during the shooting. Just when I thought they couldn't do a more perfect job, I received the most special wedding album that they put together exactly as I desired. BOOK THEM EARLY!!!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS BOOKED FOR A REASON!!! There is no one else who can capture your special day as overwhelmingly perfect as them!! They are superstars, and I am forever thankful for their amazing work.

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Ben and Stefanie--they are the absolute BEST and most perfect couple to have with us on our wedding day. Our family and friends loved them and that meant so much to us--Stefanie is hilarious and SO talented--we felt really comfortable with them from the engagement session into the wedding day. Their personalities fit right in and I love the fact that Stefanie was able to capture us girls getting ready and Ben was with the guys--awesome! 10 stars from Evan and I--we love Hampton Morrow!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Stefanie and Ben were so incredible! They made our wedding day so relaxed and fun! Our photos were icing on the cake. They captured every special moment and more. We are beyond blessed to have had them on our big day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Billy · Married on 05/05/2016

Stefanie was amazing to work with! Very accommodating and open to our requests and would give out her expert suggestions. My wife and I were a bit nervous doing the pictorial but she definitely made us calm and relaxed throughout the entire session. Wedding Day photos and organization is top-notch! She led the entire guests during the photoshoot to make sure everybody was in it or at least participated in the photo sessions. She even keeps all photos for back-up (cause our copy got corrupted) - Stefanie was a life-saver!!! Would definitely recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Lexie

Lexie Feikema · Married on 01/10/2016

Beautiful photos from beautiful people

I met Stefanie and her husband at a wedding expo. We hit it off and I really liked her photos. Picking the photographer was one of the most stressful decisions for me. I really wanted a mix of posed and spontaneous shots that were true to who my husband and I are as a couple. Not only did Stefanie and her husband take the most beautiful pictures of our big day, they made us laugh and enjoy every minute of what can sometimes feel like an eternity of smiling. If you're looking for two down-to-earth photographers who have the perfect mix of calm yet assertive photo direction, hire Hampton Morrow!

Hampton Morrow Photography 33
    Hampton Morrow Photography 34
    Hampton Morrow Photography 35
    Sent on 01/02/2020

Lexie · Married on 09/09/2015

Stefanie and Ben are THE BEST photography team. They are fun and professional at the same time. I wanted to make sure I picked a photographer who made my groom, family and myself comfortable. Stefanie and Ben kept us smiling and at ease throughout the whole wedding process and captured wonderful photos at the same time. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

Hampton Morrow Photography did a great job on our wedding photos! Stefanie and Ben are very professional and fun and they did a wonderful job to accommodate our photography needs! Stefanie also recommended very cool and creative shots for our engagement session and the pictures turned out great! We will be recommending Hampton Morrow Photography to all of our friends!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Natalie · Married on 05/24/2015

I feel blessed that a friend of mine recommended Hampton Morrow Photography! The minute I met Stefanie, I knew she would be the perfect photographer! She made me feel so comfortable, like I had known her for years! Stefanie was extremely kind, attentive, personable, and professional. I booked Hampton Morrow immediately after meeting with Stefanie, without even meeting Ben because I was so impressed with Stefanie and their portfolio that I knew her husband/partner would be just as amazing as she! Stefanie went out of her way to schedule our engagement photo shoot so that it would be convenient for my husband and me. I was a little shy about taking photos, but Stefanie made us feel extremely calm and relaxed. The photos turned out beautiful! The way Stefanie captures natural light is brilliant! The engagement photos were just a glimpse of what was to come! I ended up late to my venue on my wedding day, but when I walked in Stefanie was right there to assist me with everything. It was like she was my Maid of Honor! She had already taken numerous photos of my dress, the venue, etc. so that no time was wasted once I arrived. Ben was upstairs with the men, and my husband raved about him and how easy he was to be around! Stefanie and Ben are extremely organized and ensure that they capture every special moment, every picture request, and beyond! It was a long evening, though Stefanie and Ben were enthusiastic till the very end! I could not have dreamed of a more talented, passionate, and wonderful photography team! The wedding photos Stefanie and Ben produced brought tears to our eyes. I wish I could frame every single photo because they are absolutely exceptional! I highly recommend Hampton Morrow Photography! Thank you, times a million, Stefanie and Ben!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

After meeting Stefanie and Ben I immediately knew I wanted them to photograph our wedding. They were very professional and most importantly, personable. Posing for pictures is not my idea of good time, but they made it so much fun. It was like having our best friends photograph our wedding. They are so easy to love and they so wonderfully captured some of our most precious memories. I highly recommend them to everyone I know getting married.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/12/2015

The Very Best!!!
    I am so fortunate that I found Stefanie Hampton Morrow for our wedding. Stefanie exceeded our expectations. Stefanie is so talented, warm and friendly. We loved our wedding pictures and could not be more happy with them. Go look at her portfolio and you'll be convinced. Do yourself a favor and hire Stefanie for your wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jillian · Married on 12/13/2014

Stefanie and Ben were wonderful. She made all the sessions super comfortable. Our pictures were better than we ever could have hoped for!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lynn · Married on 12/13/2014

Stephanie and Ben were professional and fabulous to work with. They were accommodating to travel to Mt Pleasant for engagement photos and the wedding as well. They interacted so well with us,our guests,the videographer and all of the other vendors.They captured so many wonderful memories with their beautiful and fun photos. They stayed on schedule ,without making us feel rushed. We were impressed with how tirelessly they worked for such an extended period of time. From the day we met them at the bridal fair in Dallas we felt confident and comfortable that they were the photographers for us.We were highly satisfied with the value of the final product they delivered. In the end we felt like we'd shared a cherished time with wonderful new friends!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Jesse · Married on 05/25/2014

Stefanie and Ben Morrow are as good as it gets. They take the time to get to know you personally and to understand what you are looking for out of a wedding photographer. They are warm and friendly people who are both extremely passionate about what they do and it shows in the quality of their work. It didn't feel like we had photographers, it felt more like two of our good friends were taking pictures for us. They do a great job of keeping the vibe relaxed and lively all while displaying an extremely high level of professionalism. From our initial meeting with them, they did everything they promised and more. They were always on time and organized and our engagement and wedding photos were better than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Brenda · Married on 03/29/2014

We interviewed several photographers leading up to our wedding day but when I walked into Hampton Morrow Studio's it felt different. I was greeted with warmth, a genuine care for my special day and creative suggestions! Stephanie was sensitive to my Father and best friends passing and offered unique ways to honor them the day of our wedding.
    Our photographs turned out AMAZING and we couldn't have been more pleased! This team is extremely professional with an ability to make you feel at ease. They captured our day in a fairytale kind of way! I strongly recommend this dynamic, creative duo!

Lindsay · Married on 02/22/2014

Stefanie is incredibly sweet, easy to work with, down-to-earth, and punctual. She always emailed me back in a timely manner. I was nervous that my family would be difficult to work with on the wedding day and she was happy to go to bat for me and not let them take over. She went over every shot that I wanted before hand. She shot my bridals, engagements and the day of my wedding. For my bridals, she was on time, sweet to my mom and my dog, & happy to help with whatever we needed. For our engagements, my husband was not super excited about doing the photo shoot and she immediately calmed his nerves and made the whole afternoon a fun and enjoyable time. Her husband assisted on the day of the wedding and worked with the groomsmen. All of my wedding party made comments about how kind and professional both of them were on the day of. The photography was my most favorite part of my wedding. I got all of my photos in a timely manner after the wedding. I chose her based on a friend's recommendation but would happily use them again or recommend Hampton Morrow to anyone.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Lilly · Married on 11/30/2013

We had a great experience with Hampton Morrow Photography. Stephanie is super nice and very easy to work with. We love her professionalism. Once we had done our engagement session we knew she was the right photographer for our wedding. We ended up booking weeding session, bridal session and other specials sessions that we wanted to have after the wedding day. Stefanie makes you feel as a top model. She has become our family photographer.

I will rate Stefanie and Ben photography work as 10/10. I have to say that my husband is also pleased with the pictures taken of him and his family during the wedding day.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2013

I found this beautiful photography team at the Dallas Bridal Show. They were very professional and kind. Ready to help. Very flexable with all sorts of different packages to choose from. As I didn't have that much money, they were great at working with us. The quality of pictures is by far The BEST I've seen around town. I was beyond pleased when we finished the wedding. Come to find out most of our friends went to high school with one of the photographers. Hampton Morrow is who I suggest to all of my friends that I know are getting married. Professional, Quality Value, Very Responsive and most of all, Great people.
    They were great with making my wedding party and all that was involved, feel welcomed and relaxed. We had forgotten that we had been standing there for twenty minutes doing Family & wedding party photos because she was so funny and got us laughing every other take. HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THEM FOR ANY OF YOUR EVENTS. BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL PORTRAITS & WEDDING PHOTOS.

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

Working with Stefanie and Ben was an all around great experience! They were always very professional and quick to respond to our emails and requests. They both have great ideas while making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures turned out amazing and they captured some great moments! I'm so happy with our entire experience with Hampton Morrow Photography. We would definitely recommend them to anyone wishing to make the most of their special day!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Beth · Married on 10/05/2013

Stefanie Hampton Morrow & her husband Ben are just hands down the best out there. Stefanie is amazingly creative and incredibly talented. You put those two qualities together & the results are just stunning. She's open to new ideas and even some odd ideas (my husband & I had some of our engagement photos taken at an In-N-Out fast food restaurant). She completely goes with the flow of things, which is incredibly important in the whirlwind of a wedding. There were some members of our party that aren't fans of having their photos taken, but Stefanie & Ben were such fun to work with & be around that by the end of it they were smiling naturally & having a blast. Then once everything was over, we got all of our photos on personalized flash drives in tin boxes tied up with a bow. From start to finish, every last little detail is perfect. I literally cannot say enough how wonderful Stefanie is and how superb her photography is. The photos are what you'll have to look back on after the big day is done. Make sure that they're as amazing as your big day was by working with Hampton Morrow Photography.

Candace · Married on 06/01/2013

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but Hampton Morrow Photography left me and my guests saying "wow!" And a million other positive things

Stefani and Ben made me and my hubby so comfortable that our personalities really shine in both engagement shots and wedding pictures.

They definitely went the extra mile on every detail! First our engagement shots were in Oklahoma... They made the drive and made us laugh the whole time so our pictures on the OU campus turned out stunning.

The wedding day...talk about PROFESSIONALISM! The pair was timely, helped with pace of the day and kept us relaxed by doing a job of interacting and catching special moments. My friends and family ADORED both Stefani and Ben! They caught all our dream images and more. The photos turned out so beautiful that one image Stefani took featuring my husband, myself and the venue was featured on a 2-page spread in The Knot...on the 2nd page! Talk about jaw dropping.

Worth every penny! We opted to not do a videographer and we don't regret it at all because we have so many high quality images that take us back to the BIG day

Sent on 08/18/2015