0-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hamilton Farm Golf Club

Hamilton Farm began in 1911 as an English country estate with a vision of elegance and sophistication. Over hundred years later this same vision lives on and can become yours. It is our mission to continue to carry on this legacy and we achieve this through gracious service and hospitality. All our wedding events include use of our space and a full catering staff. The Mansion, adjacent lawn, newly restored garden, and new ballroom are available spaces for your wedding event. We invite you to celebrate your memorable occasion with us and become part of our rich traditions here at Hamilton Farm.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Server(s) (1)
Stations (1)
House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)

I could not be happier with how my wedding turned out at Hamilton Farm Golf Club! Throughout the entire process they were incredibly helpful and responsive, always willing to set up last minute meetings with my mom and I whenever we had any questions at all! Colette, the event coordinator at Hamilton, was half the reason I chose the venue (with the other half being the beauty and cleanliness of their facility). I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Colette. She was so on top of everything and was so flexible with changes we wanted to make to decor, menu, etc. They don't nickel and dime you at Hamilton like many other wedding venues do and they are a non-tipping facility. They really made the entire wedding planning process so easy and stress-free. I highly recommend considering Hamilton for your wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings

The Hamilton Farm Golf Club is a breathtaking place! The well manicured grounds, beautiful 100 year old mansion, equestrian stables and an amazing rose garden truly make for such an elegant atmosphere. This was the first venue my fiance and I visited, as soon as we pulled into the driveway I knew this was where I wanted to get married. I worked with Colette who was very sweet and had great ideas and advice. Brogan is the wedding coordinator the day of the actual wedding and she is amazing! She kept things calm and knew what she was doing. The day of the wedding, I was taken away with how beautiful everything came together, it was the most perfect and best day of my life. The food is beyond delicious, and all of my guest are still calling me up to compliment what an amazing wedding it was from the food to the venue. The only thing that needs improvement would be communication between their team and some customer service aspects. Some of the team was very rude to me and my family. My fiance and I also asked maybe 5 or 6 times for them to provide a specific type of alcohol and it was not there the day of the wedding. Also the lodging coordinator really made things difficult when trying to book rooms and the lodge on site; she was rude with everyone that spoke with her and needs a serious attitude adjustment. If they work out certain kinks this would have gotten 5 stars.

Profile Picture Carla, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Valet, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If you want a fairy tale wedding and INCREDIBLE service Hamilton is the place to be. I absolutely loved my wedding and it was largely in part to the service of the staff.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews

22 Photos

Hamilton Farm

22 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
A great place for a wedding!

great venue and great staff! The grounds are so beautiful and the food is delicious!

Lee-Ann and her entire staff at the Hamilton Farms Golf Club will ensure that your next event is seamless! They are true pros that make every occasion special. They are courteous, helpful, inviting and most of all hard working. The grounds are amazing; the over looking golf course and club houses add a picturesque view found nowhere else in NJ. And their spacious "Tent", which is more like a semi-permanet structure, lends great to LED up-lighting and intimate parties. They know what they're doing and how to deliver a spectacular product and service each and every time!

Events