Eclipse Events

1130 Raritan Road Suite 4, Cranford, NJ 07016 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Eclipse Events

Eclipse Events is an award-winning wedding DJ/entertainment, photography and videography company in Cranford, New Jersey. With 20 years of wedding day experience and recommendations from over 35 venues and event planners, we are the team you can trust! Contact us today and let's get started on your next event! ⠀

Follow Eclipse Events on

Videos 2 Videos

355 Reviews for Eclipse Events

• Brittany

Brittany P. · Getting married on 06/02/2022

Literally the best in the business & book them now!

I knew from the very start (even before I got engaged) that I HAD to book them for my wedding and let me tell you, they literally went ABOVE and BEYOND our vision and expectations! My first meeting was with Chris and not only is he very professional, but is amazing at what he does and it showed. My original wedding date had to be initially postponed due to COVID, and as you know that process in itself is very stressful as a couple dealing with that, but the team at Eclipse Events worked with us, made us feel at ease and we are so grateful to have had them to lean on during this pandemic. From our custom seating chart display that impressed every guest who entered the venue, the animated name in lights design, the sparklers, Co2, our mirror me photo booth with LED lighting, not only were we amazed, but our guests were as well! To Anthony & the entire Eclipse Events crew, you guys killed it for our DJ/entertainment! Everyone kept coming up to us saying this was the best wedding they ever been to and even people who don't normally dance were on the dance floor the entire night! To our photo team (Jen, Ralph) & our cinema team, they are absolutely amazing to work with and capture literally every single detail! We got sneak peek photos the day after our wedding and they are STUNNING! Can't wait to see the rest! The Eclipse crew is literally THE BEST EVER! I will recommend over and over again. We did not have to worry about a thing. Truly the BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES thanks to them! BOOK THEM YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Danielle P. · Married on 05/29/2021

The best of the best!

Being a wedding planner myself, it is extremely important to only hire vendors that you would use for your own private events. I have used Eclipse for many of my own events as well as my clients and they always over exceed my expectations time and time again. This past weekend I had my wedding on a boat, & due to the weather the captain called me three hours prior to the guests boarding the boat that we had to move the reception to a new location, a location I have never even been to! Eclipse handled this last minute change effectively and flawlessly. They brought up-lights last minute to illuminate the room and a backdrop for my photo booth that was supposed to have a natural river backdrop in a total of 3 hours! There is no other vendor that I would have been able to trust in this high stress environment. Al Noce is such a talented MC and he always reads the crowd perfectly. He had everyone dancing in a matter of 10 minutes into the party! Thank you to the entire team!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Eclipse Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• The Imperia Banquet Halls

When choosing Eclipse Entertainment for your party you will NEVER be disappointed! Combining their knowledge and experience in entertainment with their passion for what they do will guarantee you and your guests with a night you will only dream of having again!

• Semisweet
    Semisweet Wedding Cakes

Michael, Anthony, and their team at Eclipse Entertainment are professional and impressive from the moment you first step into their offices until the end of your event. Not only can they customize a playlist to perfectly fit your tastes, but they also provide lighting, slideshows, decor, and more. Their photobooth is a must-have for any event! If you are looking for a professional team, with an eye for detail and unmatched quality, Eclipse is it.

• Live Wire Entertainment Wedding Bands

I give Michael and Eclipse Entertainment 5-Stars!!!!!!

• 1130 Raritan Road Suite 4, Suite 4 Cranford, NJ, 07016 See on map
    908-206-4649 (Phone number)
    Mon - Thur: 10-8pm Fri - Sat: By Appt. Only Sun: Closed
    Location of (Eclipse Events)