About Eclipse Events

One Day. One Chance. One Choice.

Eclipse Events is a full-service wedding DJ company in Cranford, New Jersey that is also a member of the National Association of Mobile Entertainers. For more than 15 years, couples have trusted Eclipse to carry out the concepts they’d discussed for their big day. Eclipse Events uses professional equipment but always has backup at each event.

Including thousands of tracks, Michael Spinnato and Anthony Battista’s music database spans multiple decades. The duo also is adept at handling multicultural and interfaith celebrations as well. Sit down with them for an initial consultation to get a sense of what they’re able to offer you. Services include:

• PA/sounds system
  • Microphones
  • Travel expenses
  • Emcee

Other Services
Eclipse’s services extend to visuals, capturing elements of your big day and even setting the mood. Additional services include:

• Photo booth

Liability Insurance (7)
Flat Screen (4)
Projector (3)
Bilingual MC (1)

Steven and I got married on Friday, June 29th and had the best night of our lives. As soon as we got back home and settled down the next day we had to contact Anthony to thank him. Honestly, words can not even describe how thankful and amazed we are.

I booked Eclipse last year, I met them at the Park Chateau vendor show and scheduled an appointment to meet. Due to my work schedule and the commute I had to reschedule a few times but they were nothing but accommodating. My father and I met with Anthony as well as Justin and stayed for 2 hours just talking and honestly we could of stayed longer because we just felt so comfortable with him. We booked the entertainment, the photobooth and the cinematography with the same day edit video. Anthony made everything easy. He was honest and instantly felt like a friend. He didn't try to up-sell us on everything. He honestly told us what he thought we needed and what we didn't need to spend money on.

Finalizing the songs, name in lights, etc was hard for me but Anthony made it easy. I wanted to make sure it would be perfect and everything was. Our wedding was incredible and truly the best night of our lives. Besides from the amazing Park Chateau, the entertainment is what made it amazing. Our guests were greeted with a piano player and bass player, the reception was none stop dancing and then we even had Anthony DJ our after party. I can't even count the number of guests who told me the DJ was phenomenal. I know Eclipse was giving out a lot of business cards that night.

When it came time to watch the same day edit, WOW! I could not believe how Justin recapped our day. AMAZING! I woke up the next day needing to watch it again.

The entire Eclipse team was professional, friendly and true to their words. I would recommend EVERY SINGLE couple to book with Eclipse! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Eclipse Events was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and we could not have made a better choice. One of the top priorities for my husband and I was to have an excellent DJ that could deliver a fun atmosphere and experience for our guests. Eclipse Events exceeded those expectations!

From the initial meeting, Anthony made us feel so comfortable by wanting to get to know us as a couple and the type of wedding vibe we were looking for. Every interaction with Eclipse was seamless, easy, and pleasant. At our wedding, Stephen Caruso and his team were so professional, fun, and a blast to work with. They had everyone up and dancing throughout the night and played a great mix to accommodate all of our guests. I couldn't believe how packed the dance floor was! It's a mark of a great DJ when you see family and friends up dancing who NEVER dance!! They also accommodated our request for a bride and groom set which was a HUGE hit for us and our guests. It really gave our reception a personal touch.

Thank you Anthony, Stephen, and everyone at Eclipse for making our wedding so memorable and fun. I've never danced so hard in my life!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews

Trinkets
Vases
10 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
When choosing Eclipse Entertainment for your party you will NEVER be disappointed! Combining their knowledge and experience in entertainment with their passion for what they do will guarantee you and your guests with a night you will only dream of having again!

Michael, Anthony, and their team at Eclipse Entertainment are professional and impressive from the moment you first step into their offices until the end of your event. Not only can they customize a playlist to perfectly fit your tastes, but they also provide lighting, slideshows, decor, and more. Their photobooth is a must-have for any event! If you are looking for a professional team, with an eye for detail and unmatched quality, Eclipse is it.

I give Michael and Eclipse Entertainment 5-Stars!!!!!!

Mike and his team are wonderful to work with and really make your party and or reception! They have very talented professional DJ and lighting crews. Anthony and Mike strive to make each event unique and exactly what you want! They have state of the art equipment and elite professionals. We love when we have the pleasure of working with them for our Clients.

1130 Raritan Road, Suite 4, Cranford, NJ 07016   See On Map
908-766-8900 (phone)
Mon - Thur: 10-8pm Fri - Sat: By Appt. Only Sun: Closed
Eclipse Events is a wedding entertainment from new jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including new york, new york city, and surrounding areas. Eclipse Events is a professional wedding entertainment and production company that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in wedding entertainment..