Live Wire Entertainment

Live Wire Entertainment

About Live Wire Entertainment

Live Wire is now available from a Vocalist/DJ Packages to an 11-piece band.

Consider us for your next Corporate Event, Wedding, Bar/Bat-MItzvah, Christening, Birthday Party.

There is nothing like wonderful music to add that special touch to your important occasions. Picture your wedding day, the most important day of your life. Your family and dearest friends are there to help you celebrate. The atmosphere is elegant and festive. Your wedding day creates positive lifelong memories for you. Music will play a significant role on this occasion. You want the music and the band to be outstanding, with grace and style yet fun.

Founded in 1990 by Harry Poulos and Anthony Furio , Live Wire is an independent, rehearsed band representing a single group of gifted musicians. Live Wire offers non-stop live music from the 1940’s to today’s hottest dance favorites. Our talented band members sound just like the original artist!

Performing in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania Live Wire has had the pleasure of participating in over 1,000 weddings. Our specialties include, but are not limited to Engagements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Functions and Top New York City Dance Clubs

Live Wire performs at only one wedding a day, so you will receive our exclusive attention. From ceremony to cocktail hour to reception Live Wire is always honored to be a part of your special occasion.

Contact Anthony at Live Wire to discuss your upcoming affair.
Call toll free 1-800-757-3303

Lighting (8)
Liability Insurance (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Gobo Projector (1)

Live wire is absolutely incredible!! They played at my wedding, and not only my guests, but the venue staff and my other vendors would not stop raving about them. They set the perfect tone for the night, got all ages out on the dance floor, and helped to make my wedding unforgettable. Leading up to my wedding day, they were extremely flexible and easy to communicate with. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time with great music at their wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Live Wire Entertainment is fabulous! I danced to every song they played and enjoyed myself to the fullest at my daughter's wedding. They are amazing! The songs they played had everyone on their feet. They are extremely professional, a pleasure to work with and very talented. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Giselle, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Live Wire Entertainment Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Projector
Sound/PA System
9 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking to have great music and the time of your life, we recommend Live Wire Entertainment!

Anthony and his team were amazing to work with. They were very reliable, showed up on time and had the schedule printed/ready to go. I was very impressed how organized their band members were the day of the wedding. The couple was very pleased and I would definitely recommend them to others for weddings/events!

Live Wire is a fantastic band with amazing energy! I would recommend them highly. They had the crowd on the dance floor all night, and the female lead singer was so entertaining and engaged the guests.

THe Live Wire band is outstanding, some of the best talent the business has to offer. Always professional and always on point. Great A++++

Anthony and Live Wire make incredible parties for their clients. I work with them often (about a dozen times a year for quite a few years) and am always impressed with their great sound, energy level and ability to get everyone dancing. Live Wire is a great choice for anyone who wants a fun wedding.

2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

New York, NY 10001   See On Map
800-757-3303 (phone)
Live Wire Entertainment is a wedding Band from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Connecticut, and pennsylvania. Live Wire Entertainment is a professional wedding band that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 21 years. We specialize in weddings.