74 Reviews for Live Wire Entertainment

Liability Insurance (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Gobo Projector (1)
74 Live Wire Entertainment Reviews

Live wire is absolutely incredible!! They played at my wedding, and not only my guests, but the venue staff and my other vendors would not stop raving about them. They set the perfect tone for the night, got all ages out on the dance floor, and helped to make my wedding unforgettable. Leading up to my wedding day, they were extremely flexible and easy to communicate with. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time with great music at their wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Live Wire Entertainment is fabulous! I danced to every song they played and enjoyed myself to the fullest at my daughter's wedding. They are amazing! The songs they played had everyone on their feet. They are extremely professional, a pleasure to work with and very talented. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Giselle, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Live Wire is simply the best band out there!! They sound even better than the original songs and their energy is contagious!! They originally played at my brother's wedding and we were totally in love with how much fun they made the night. It was a total dance party from start to finish. When I got engaged, I asked if they could play at my wedding immediately. Anthony and the entire band were complete sweethearts and so lovely to work with. My husband and I have a very lively group of friends and we wanted the dance floor to feel like we were transported back to our days of going out all night. From the very first song, our guests starting cheering because Livewire sounded so unbelievable. They all ran onto the dance floor as soon as they got the green light and literally never left. Even my friends who tend to be very hard critics kept coming up to me and saying "OMG - this band is insane! Just SOOO good" We wish the night lasted another 4 hours because Live Wire made it the best time ever. Thank you so much!!!! xo, Sharon & Carlo

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I cannot count the number compliments I've received about this band. They were a highlight of our reception. Totally pros, can play anything from 1950s to present and anything in between. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Mark, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Lighting, Learning New Songs, Reception

I would highly recommend Live Wire Entertainment! They were a hit at our wedding and our guests are still talking about them and how amazing they were. It felt like a concert but everyone was involved and having tons of fun dancing. We had a lot of requests of things we needed to add in, and they were very accommodating. The singers were awesome, especially Chantele! Such a great voice. They came out in the crowd like we wanted which was really fun. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Liana, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Live Wire was the best! They did a private showcase for us when we were deciding whether or not to book them and we are so glad we did. Anthony was lovely to work with, he and all of the other musicians are insanely talented, they learned the songs we asked for and they played everything we chose off their set list. They also did a great job reading the room and figuring out when they needed to play something more energetic to get people dancing. Our guests raved about the music and we loved it too. During the whole planning process, Live Wire was one of the best choices we made.

Profile Picture Johanna, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals

We can't say enough about how great Live Wire were, both as performers at our reception and as friendly, responsive vendors in the lead-up to the wedding. Our guests danced their butts off thanks to their tunes, and they were happy to learn our (relatively obscure) first dance song. Anthony was really helpful and patient on the phone and by email as we figured out the details in that crazy pre-wedding lead-up. In summary, they're worth every penny, and all your guests will be talking about the dancing the next morning.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Live Wire was absolutely amazing! They were the only band we looked at because as soon as we heard them we knew we needed to have them at our wedding. Throughout the planning process Anthony was always very helpful and quick to respond to any and all questions. They learned three great songs for us (one of them a reggae song). Every song they performed at the wedding was perfect! They kept guests dancing all night. Out of all the decisions we made for the wedding, they were by far the best one. I can't thank you guys enough for making our wedding so memorable! Guests have been talking about Live Wire non stop and I am sure we will continue to hear compliments about the band for years to come. Some people have even asked if they can go to their showcases even though they aren't planning a wedding or event. If you are considering Live Wire don't think twice! It is definitely the right decision and you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Krysta, 12/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

Anthony was great to work with! He was accommodating to what my husband and I wanted. Livewire Entertainment played and sang great music. They had all my guests up and dancing all night long.

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Reception

BEST, BEST, BEST!  I knew this band was special when my husband insisted upon attending the Live Wire showcase months ago!   Not one for many strong opinions in regard to the wedding, my easy-going groom was adamant that they were awesome - he had seen them at his cousin's wedding seven years prior!  We had just begun our search when we attended the showcase.  I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY - we were dancing in the studio and did not want the night to end!  We immediately cancelled all other band appointments and booked the next morning!

Anthony and the Live Wire musicians are not only exceptionally talented, they are also a pleasure to work with.  They made the preparation process SO SIMPLE for this very particular bride.  Guests of the wedding are still commenting on Live Wire.  "I felt like I was at a Broadway caliber production.  I found myself stopping eating to listen during dinner - who listens to wedding music during dinner?!?!"  The dance hits were also fantastic and they paced the entire event beautifully!  We cannot thank Live Wire enough and hope to attend a wedding with them again soon! :)

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

My advice is to hire Live Wire immediately and don't waste your time looking at other wedding bands.

Live Wire played at our wedding at the Branford House on October 1, 2016. We hired them after hearing them at a wedding showcase in New York City, and could not have been happier. Anthony was a pleasure to work with, and was always responsive and accommodating. The entire band is phenomenal, and every single one of our guests complimented us repeatedly on their performance. A few were even convinced they had to be lip synching because they sounded so good (they weren't)! The vocalists mixed with the crowd and kept everyone going all night long - no breaks at all and everyone (even relatives we never see on the dance floor at weddings) were dancing all night long! Live Wire made our wedding - thank you so so so so much!!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Live Wire (including Anthony) were WONDERFUL! The band and singers were AMAZING! They accommodated all of our song choices and preferences plus helped the whole wedding to flow smoothly throughout. They provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. After the wedding, almost every guest either complimented us on the band or asked for their contact information. They had the party going all night long and their versatility of song styles engaged all of our family and friends. Every person was on the dance floor at many points during the night. This was the best recommendation we received and would strongly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Tania, 9/17/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Live Wire was the only band we ever considered for our wedding, they played my brothers wedding two years prior and I knew I had to have them at my own! Their talent and professionalism is amazing, all night all we kept hearing was how awesome the band was! Everyone danced all night, thank you so much for the amazing performance at our wedding. I would recommend them to any and every couple!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Choosing Live Wire as the band for our wedding, was one of the best decisions we made! Anthony was wonderful to work with from the beginning, answering all of our questions and addressing all the concerns we had (rain plan, microphones, etc). They are an amazing & talented group!!

Profile Picture Nevena, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones

The easiest decision during wedding planning can be which band to choose, if you hire Live Wire right now. We used the 8-piece band for jazz music during cocktail hour and our dance band during the reception. Anthony is the best to work with, he is responsive, polite, works well with wedding planners and keeps you calm and confident throughout the entire process. We had 2 female vocalists and 1 male. The amount of compliments we received after the wedding was insane. "They nailed every song"
"They range they have is incredible"
"My brother who never dances, would not get off the dance floor"
"The best wedding band I have ever heard"
"Even your older grandparents stayed until the last song"
"Over the top amazing - there are no words to describe them"

Profile Picture Tina, 8/20/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Live Wire played at my daughter and son-in-laws wedding on Sunday, August 7, 2016. They were spectacular!! Everyone was dancing. I found myself saying with every song they played, "I love this song!" Thank you for a wonderful time. I always say that the two things that are crucial to a good time at any event are the food and the music. Fabulous!!!!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Live Wire was an incredible band to work with for our wedding and we highly recommend them to anyone in need of a band. About a year prior to our wedding, I received a personal recommendation about Live Wire. A friend of mine was to be married and he was using them. We immediately started to do some research on them and spoke with Anthony. From the minute we spoke with him, we knew they would be a good choice. He was very prompt, organized, helpful, and always willing to speak with us. This was very important to us since we were never actually going to have the opportunity to meet or hear the band prior to our event. Over the next couple of weeks, we heard clips of their songs from their website and heard back from my friend after his wedding. He loved the band and was happy to hear we were thinking about using Live Wire. Shortly after, we booked with Anthony.

Over the next year, I would listen to clips of them on Facebook and each video got me more and more excited for the wedding. As we got closer to the wedding, the band provided us with a song list and allowed us to be VERY detailed with exactly what we were looking for. At times, I was scared I was asking for too much or had too many requests. With Anthony and Live Wire, no task was too hard. They were able to accommodate us in every way and helped make our reception amazing. There was a party atmosphere from the start of the night. The music was fantastic, they interacted with the audience (even sang with everyone at times), and worked with us and our families on a couple specials surprises various people had planned throughout the night. On top of all the fantastic music, the group was as nice as could be and they helped make our wedding more than memorable. I forgot to mention they traveled all the way to Harrisburg, PA from New York City. I recommend Live Wire for your wedding!

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The second we heard this band at their studio session, we knew they were IT! We heard a few bands before Live Wire, but they didn't sound great and could not compare. The amount of compliments we received about the band was incredible! We still get phone calls about how great they were,and its been over a month since our wedding. Our sings were so amazing and talented, and so was the band! Everyone was their feet the entire night! They had a great song selection, and even played current songs, and learned other songs for us. It made our day so special. They are worth every penny!!

Profile Picture User5194165, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Sound/PA System

BEST BAND EVER! We hired Live Wire to do our wedding after receiving recommendations and attending one of their showcases. They are absolutely incredible! Our guests are still raving about how amazing they were. Every song they played was perfect, they engaged with the crowd, and kept everyone up and dancing the whole reception! Anthony was a pleasure to work with throughout the process, and also helped coordinate amazing lighting for our reception. We could not have been happier with our choice, thank you Live Wire!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Gobo Projector, Lighting, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals

Live Wire played at our wedding in June and they were absolutely amazing. We heard them play at a cousin's wedding a few years back and knew we would have to book them for our wedding (easiest wedding-related decision we made. We asked for a mix of oldies/traditional wedding songs and today's hits - there was lots of dancing and both our friends & our parent's friends could not stop raving about the music. We loved having them play and are looking forward to hearing them at a friend's wedding soon!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals

I just want to say thank you for the amazing music at our wedding. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception, everything was just perfect!! The guests cannot stop talking about how good the band is. My uncle, who never danced at any weddings he has attended, actually danced at our wedding and kept raving about how good the music was. Our first dance song was sang beautifully and Chantel was amazing. Although my niece was not able to practice with you ahead of time, the band was able to accommodate her. That meant so much for me and my husband. It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish.

Profile Picture User4884063, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing! Livewire did such an amazing job at our wedding reception. From the moment we fell in love with them at the showcase to the very last song they played at our wedding, Livewire was such a pleasure to work with. Anthony made the whole process so easy and very comfortable. He worked with us and kept constant communication to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. On the day of the wedding, the band showed up very early to setup and practice and we're ready to rock by the time the reception started. Chantel first greeted us to go over everyone's names and give instructions. She was really nice and seemed genuinely excited about the wedding. Her voice and performances were so incredible. Our guests are still talking about her ability to sing and entertain. She also honored one of our requests during the wedding to sing a specific song and it was beautiful. Jimmy sang our wedding song and nailed it. It was a song that was not on their playlist, but he definitely took the time to practice and it sounded exactly the way we wanted to hear it. Clurel started off the night with a great dance song and really got all of the energy up. Finally, a big shout out to Ashanti who really surprised us with her performances. She came out into the crowd on many occasions to get all of the guests involved in the song. She even made it a point to come up to me and my beautiful bride on multiple occasions to see how we were doing and talk with us. Ashanti was definitely a big hit with our guests. Overall, I highly recommend Livewire for your wedding reception. You will not be disappointed!!!

Evan and Denese Farkas

Profile Picture Evan & Denese, 8/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Live Wire performed at my son and daughter in law's wedding on July 4, 2105 at the Fountainhead. They had all the guests on the dance floor the entire evening. They learned four special songs for the couple, including their wedding song. Anthony and the entire band were wonderful to work with. Friends and family are still talking about how wonderful Live Wire were a month later!!! We would highly recommend them for an amazing wedding experience !!

Profile Picture Ann Marie , 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

There are no words to describe how perfect in every way the band was for my daughters wedding this past Friday night at Giorgios in Wading River. From the constant communication during the planning stages, to arriving early and ready to go on a holiday weekend, we could not have made a better decision. I have not stopped receiving messages about how fabulous the night was because of your talented group of musicians. People have told me that they have never seen a dance floor so packed. Thank you so very much. Please keep us in mind if you need any recommendations and of course, we will send pictures when we get them back!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/3/15, 6 Reviews