Piscataway, Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Jam1Sounds

Based in Piscataway, New Jersey, Jam1Sounds is a wedding DJ that specializes in Caribbean, West Indian, Guyanese and American music. Whether you are hosting a celebration with 100 or 1,000 people, they can cater to your needs. The team has been creating legendary events for more than 10 years.

Jam1Sounds will work with you to design your ideal playlist and lighting details. Their entertainment services and offerings include:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones

Other Services
To make your event memorable, Jam1Sounds can provide additional amenities. These include:

• Video projection
  • Flat screen
  • Projector
  • Uplighting
  • Low-lying fog
  • Gobo projector

Areas Covered
The New Jersey entertainment company is located in Middlesex County. They are available throughout the local area and New York.

6a13d484048c9cd1 1515467995 a5fcf68a08e0deb8 1515467993 fbb5ba15357cb936 151546
6a13d484048c9cd1 1515467995 a5fcf68a08e0deb8 1515467993 fbb5ba15357cb936 151546

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for Jam1Sounds

Vijay · Married on 06/11/2016

Jam1Sounds was great. We booked them for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception in June 2016 . They are very professional, Stephan and his team met with us to work out music, our program, etc. His response time was great getting back to us. I like that their equipment seemed up to date and that they had enough equipment, which was important to us as we had over 500 guests at our wedding. We took the up-lighting and LCD screens and it made the banquet look amazing. As for the music they did a great job of keeping the reception energetic and kept everyone on the dance floor. These guys went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was great. I would recommend them to anyone as they did an amazing job at our wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Alisia · event on 07/12/2015

I hired Jam1Sounds for my Sweet 16 eight years ago and they did such a phenomenal job, I hired them for my sister’s 18th Birthday and my boyfriend’s 21st. And as expected I will be hiring them for my engagement this year. They kept my guests dancing all night long and received so many compliments. There were so many different age groups and they managed to keep everyone on the dance floor. Their Djs and MC kept the crowd pumped up and interacted. They followed the program we discussed and were flexible to last minute changes. All my parties have been successful because of the talented Djs in Jam1Sounds. I highly recommend them if you want a fun filled night that you and your guests will remember.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Jam1Sounds FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Piscataway, 08854 See on map