Eclipse Events Reviews

Eclipse Events 7
  • Dana

Dana Bongiovanni · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Park Chateau April Wedding

Eclipse came highly recommended by our wedding venue staff, and it's so easy to tell why. Planning a wedding from out of state, we wanted to choose team that could make the process as easy and seamless as possible. We also were looking for a team that could accommodate a multicultural wedding; my husband's family is from Peru and Spain, so we wanted to ensure they could incorporate different musical genres everyone could dance to. Boy, did Chris and the Eclipse team deliver!

From our first discussion with Chris, we felt completely confident knowing he would be supporting us. He was extremely organized and responsive, thoughtful with great recommendations, and accommodating to bring to life our vision for our wedding day. The ceremony and reception support went off without a hitch, and the variety of music was perfect. My husband's family in particular appreciated all of the salsa music :)

We can’t thank Chris and this team enough– it truly was a dream working with Eclipse. We’d be thrilled to recommend them to anyone we meet.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • User2735626 ·

Anthony and his team at Eclipse Entertainment could not have done a more perfect job on our wedding day! We had the BEST day of our lives, and it wouldn't have been the same without Eclipse. The lighting was spectacular, and the music was AMAZING! From the second the bridal party walked into the room, to the last song, ALL of the guests were dancing and enjoying themselves - exactly the type of party we wanted to throw! Anthony even worked with one of my bridesmaids to have a flash mob at the wedding - it was UNREAL! I would recommend Eclipse in a heartbeat! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Alyssa Samson · Married on 07/03/2019

Best night EVER, thanks so Eclipse!:)

My wedding was the happiest day of my life thanks to Eclipse Events! Eclipse Events was the greatest decision we made for our Wedding! Anthony, Rich, Justin and the rest of the Eclipse crew we’re absolutely AMAZING! They are not only the nicest people, but they are just fabulous at what they do! All my guest could not stop talking about how great the DJ, videographer was and even how cool the photo booth was! They make the booking and the planning process so easy! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for our special day! I highly recommend them for any wedding, party or event!! You will not be disappointed by booking them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Josh

Josh Butler · Married on 06/07/2019

Outstanding personalized wedding experience made for a memorable night

Chris did an outstanding job at our wedding, and made it a truly memorable experience. He was able to tailor the night to our personalities and answers from our pre-wedding meeting. I will definitely recommend Chris to anyone looking for a wedding DJ/MC!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Elana

Elana · Married on 06/02/2019

So much fun

We just got married on June 2nd! Chris Ponce and his team were absolutely amazing. I had found eclipse events on Instagram. They post ALOT of weddings on their page so you can see their style and how they work which was a plus for me. Chris was so professional, he was fun, had everyone on their feet dancing! He really knew how to work the crowd. WE LOVED IT! We were getting compliments all night how much fun the guests had. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thank you Chris and team for making our wedding the best ever!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Joe

Joseph Barlow · Married on 04/05/2019

The Best Wedding DJ Around!

My Wife and I had booked with Eclipse Events three years in advance after hearing about them from a mutual friend. From the very start, Anthony and his team were nothing but professional! When we first met with Anthony, he showed us several different packages but did not try to sell us on the most expensive, just the one that fit us most. Fast forward to a few months before the wedding, we had issues with our venue and were forced to change it as well as the date. When we called Anthony he was nothing but supportive and did everything in his power to make it work out for us. Anthony and Eclipse Events completely rocked our wedding and made it the absolute best night of our lives. The entire party was so impressed with our DJ and how they were able to get everyone on their feet and dancing. The music, lighting, dancing on the clouds, Photo Booth- everything was absolutely flawless and impeccable. Anthony never once made us feel like we were clients or that it was just another wedding, we love Eclipse and would recommend them to each and every one of our friends without any doubts!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Thomas Gallagher · Married on 03/17/2019

T. Gallagher

5 stars is not enough to accurately rate Eclipse Events. They came highly recommended from a good friend of ours and after the wedding we took these friends out to dinner to thank them for this recommendation. From the initial meeting to our wedding reception, Eclipse was extremely professional, helpful, and dedicated to making our event a night to remember. They have many different packages to choose from but they do not try and up-sell their more expensive packages, which I really appreciated. Our wedding crowd contained professional DJs and people who go to clubs to watch DJs and they were extremely impressed by Eclipse Events’ performance. Christian Ponce was flawless on the microphone and the drummer was an amazing add-on. Plain and simple, these guys KILLED it all night. Our dance floor was always packed with zero lull or downtime. In sum, I could not recommend them strongly enough, they are the best.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jenise · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!!! Made our dreams come true!

The Djs and Mc made our night happen!! Our Percussionist killed it!! And I loved that he didn't mind me or my husband stepping in and having fun with the drums I will never forget that!! Our mirror photo booth was a big hit!!! Everyone enjoyed and I definitely would recommend it. Thank you eclipse events for putting everything together and make everything happen. We had so much fun and our guests enjoyed it!! This place get all stars!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/17/2019

Perfect Team for an Incredible Night

Anthony and the Eclipse team are absolutely amazing. At our reception he knew exactly how to pace the night and what to do to get a very mixed-generation crowd all up and dancing. He was easy to work with, listened to what we had to say, and did his best to ensure everything went well. Anthony had great energy, knew how to keep things flowing, and all our guests told us later that he was just incredible. If I had to do everything over, I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Cait · Married on 02/09/2019

The search is over

After attending a few of my friends weddings where Anthony was the DJ, it became very clear who we would be working with for our wedding. From the first meeting, Anthony put us at ease, answered our questions, and made us feel so comfortable. Throughout the entire planning process he was easy to get in touch with. He answered every question so quickly. We wound up adding a videographer and mirror photo booth through Eclipse as well. Everyone was amazing and a pleasure to work with. The day of the wedding he met with us prior to the ceremony to make sure everything was perfect. He stuck to our music requests and by the end of the night the dance floor was packed. He even took time out of packing up at the end of the night to congratulate us and chat. We cannot recommend Eclipse enough! Thank you, thank, thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 01/05/2019

Hands down the best!

If you are looking for the best wedding entertainment...look no further! We worked with Eclipse for our Park Chateau wedding on 1/5/19. We decided to book them for photography and videography, as well and have absolutely no regrets. Anthony was amazing to work with from our first meeting. Excellent communication, which every bride dreams of! Anthony made this night unforgettable for us and our guests. No one was seated the entire night! Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Shawn · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing All-Around

Working with Anthony and Eclipse Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We booked our videography through Eclipse too which made everything really easy.

Our videographers, Dave and Chris showed up with a ton of ideas and backup ideas. They were always prepared to audible and made sure to capture authentic moments throughout the day and night. They were constantly mindful of the schedule and made sure they captured the moments they'd need for the edit rather than wasting our time shooting things they would never use.

When it came to the music, we cannot begin to explain how amazing the night was. Our wedding went from 830a - 1a and we had all 175 people on the dance floor the entire night. We also added in a live saxophone player who played along side the music and it was incredible. Leading up to the wedding, we had several great conversations with Anthony about what was important to us music wise and he delivered. He provided the perfect mix of old school and new school and people raved about how great the music was for days after the wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Cassidy Holly · Married on 12/14/2018

Unforgettable Experience

There are seriously not enough words to describe how amazing our experience with Eclipse was. From the moment we met with Anthony to discuss all our needs, every step of the process was made so simple. We used Eclipse for our DJ, photobooth, photography and cinematography and it was the best decision we made for our wedding! I cannot recommend enough how much better our experience was working with one vendor for all of our needs. Anthony and the DJ team played all of the songs we requested (even the ones my husband requested throughout the night). They also helped make some last minute changes to incorporate my husband's surprise mother son dance (Watch me Whip/Nae Nae), which was an unforgettable surprise for everyone including me lol. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and loved Anthony and all the music that was played.

Ryan, Jess and the entire photo/cinema team went above and beyond to make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted and any pictures that they thought we would love. They made everything so easy and fun, even dealing with our crazy, loud mouthed bridal party lol. We had guests come up to us saying they couldn't believe how our photographers moved around so seamlessly and joked around with us and that they wished their wedding photographers had been like ours. Ryan even showed me pics he had taken throughout the day which made me way more excited for the final product. Eclipse also provided a zap shot photographer who took pictures throughout the night and displayed them on the tvs for the guests to see. At the end of the night we were given the zap shots and photobooth pictures and we were blown away with how amazing they were. We posted some of them on FB and people asked how we got our wedding pictures back so quickly!

The mirror photobooth was amazing and people kept raving how they had never seen anything like it! There were several times when we looked over and there was a huge line for the photobooth. The guests loved it1

The entire Eclipse team was beyond amazing! Our guests cannot stop raving about our wedding and we are so glad we hired the BEST! We can't wait to use Eclipse for our future events and already had people ask us for their information. We love you guys!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Eclipse Events 8
    Eclipse Events 9
  • Celines

Celines · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Music & Professionalism

Anthony was so great to work with. He replied to emails within 1-2 days and he was such a professional. He arrived to the venue with plenty of time to spare, the photo-booth was perfect and the music was exactly what the crowd wanted to hear. We had such an eclectic group of people and he made it work with Portuguese, Puerto Rican, Dominican and American styles of music being requested. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to my friends.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie Pearson · Married on 11/10/2018

Chris Ponce and Eclipse were the cherry on top of our wedding

My husband and I were referred by a friend to Eclipse. From the moment we walked into their offices, we had complete confidence that they would make our wedding extremely fun and special. The decor and offices were modern and clean and Chris explained everything in detail from the start. It was so professional. He worked with us through last minute changes and updates with ease and we completely trusted him to make our day a hit. On the day of, he kept the crowd energized and the party going from start to finish. I don't think I could have had more fun on that dance floor if I tried. The team even added special touches, i.e. my maid and matron of honor read a Friends themed speech and at the end (totally unplanned by them) the team played the Friends theme song. They completely nailed it and our dance floor was full! I HIGHLY recommend the team at Eclipse and can't wait to throw another party so I can hire them again!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

We used eclipse events for our wedding 9-21-18. We had dj, sax, percussionist, photobooth, and videographer through them. Everyone was amazing! Anthony played such great music and had every one up and dancing. There was a variety for everyone- we didnt want the party to end ! The sax player was amazing - i absolutely loved having him and felt it added another element to the music. Many people have said how good our dj was! Leading up to our big day anthony was always available to answer any questions/concerns. Justin was the lead for videographer- our highlight film is so good. We cant wait for the complete video! He was there to capture all the moments! Eclipse is a class act- you will not be disappointed in their service- would def recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2018

Best dj ever!

Eclipse Events is nothing short of AMAZING! My husband and I were married on October 12th 2018 (almost one month ago) and guests are STILL calling/texting us about how incredible the music was at our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night! So many guests have said it was the best music they have ever heard at a wedding. From the beginning, Anthony and his team were extremely helpful. I loved how easy they made the process of selecting songs we wanted to hear at the wedding on their portal website. I have a bunch of friends getting married in the coming years and they all say they know they are booking Eclipse Events because they want the same amazing experience/music that we had at our wedding. Thank you Anthony and your team for making it a night we will never forget!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Wedding DJ

We chose Eclipse Events after attending a friends wedding where we danced all night and they did not disappoint on our day!
    Steve and Steve were DJ and MC for our recent wedding. Steve Calascione helped us through the booking process and creating our playlist/announcements. He was always prompt with answering emails and reviewed everything with us in detail to make sure we were satisfied and had the dance party of our lives. We also added the mirror photo-booth into our package which we liked as a unique alternative to the traditional photo booth. We have no reservations in recommending them!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Dean · Married on 10/04/2018

Out of this world!!

I can’t say enough good things about eclipse entertainment!!! I’m at a loss for words and it is not often I’m impressed by a business. Eclipse from the very start made my wife and I feel welcomed, comfortable, and like family. They provided a wide array of services beyond just music that other vendors we had met with didn’t offer or mention if they offered them. Everything at Eclipse was in-house which when coming to your wedding day you can appreciate! Having to manage multiple vendors then possibly subcontracted vendors can be a hassle. With Eclipse it was a one stop shop. Anthony is full of enthusiasm and energy that just makes you excited through the process of planning your day and he makes everything hassle free. He is an absolute genius when it comes to spinning tunes and throwing a party. I can’t tell you how many people asked who our music was provided by. We will always have eclipse provide entertainment for future family events and recommend them to friends without a doubt.

And before I conclude, I cannot say enough about Justin and team, our cinematography for that day. Justin just like Anthony made us feel welcomed and like family. He is upbeat and fun, his work is next to none. I have seen other same day edits and perhaps we are a tad prejudice but his work is stellar, that being an understatement! Working with all the team members at Eclipse was carefree and easy. You can certainly see they enjoy their jobs!

My wife and I cannot express enough how terrific our experience with Eclipse was and cannot thank everyone at Eclipse enough for how happy they made us and the experience we had with them.

Yours truly,

Mr. & Mrs. Dean

Sent on 10/15/2018

Adriana & Michael Garofalo · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Anthony and his whole team were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We had the DJ/MC, the percussionist, the sax, the singer for dinner, and the photo montage and it all exceeded our expectations. Without even giving Anthony much to go off of, he somehow knew exactly what we wanted and had our guests dancing from start to finish! He was extremely professional and made sure we got everything we had asked for. Our wedding was on 9/29 and our guests are still talking about it- I would HIGHLY recommend Anthony and the whole Eclipse crew..they are awesome! :)

Sent on 10/17/2018

Diana · Married on 09/21/2018

Our epic wedding reception

If I had to use one word to describe our wedding reception it would be “EPIC.” Anthony and the Eclipse team kept all of our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. From Day 1, Anthony really listened to and worked with us. He understood the different types of guests that would be in our crowd and the types of music we’d need to keep everyone in party mode. The only time the dance floor wasn’t packed was while everyone was enjoying our Venetian Hour.

So many of our guests have said they’re going to be talking about this party for years. Our wedding was Sunday, 11/11/18 and nearly everyone stayed to party with us until after midnight - partially (I’d like to think) because they love us, but probably mostly because they didn’t want to miss a minute of the party. The remixes were unreal and the transition between different genres was perfect.

We felt confident that Eclipse would throw us a great party from the beginning, but they completely EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS. There was a great mix of Pop/Today’s Hits, Oldie, 90’s Throwbacks, Dance/EDM and Italian wedding songs (Vivo Per Lei, the Tarrantella, Felicita, and etc.) My now-husband and I are huge football fans and Anthony made sure to weave in the instrumental part of the MNF theme song throughout the night and even gave announcements about the Cowboys game! This attention to detail and personalization meant so much to us.

I can’t stress enough how outstanding everything was, from the cool light effects and CO2 cannon and the Mirror Photo Booth. The Mirror Photo Booth is a MUST-HAVE, everyone from my grandmother to my 3-year-old niece loved it.

The only real way to prove how happy we are with Eclipse is to say that we’re taking the time to write this review from our Honeymoon because we are so happy. HUGE thank you to Anthony and team for helping to make our wedding perfect!Hey

Sent on 11/13/2018

Adrianna · Married on 09/09/2018

WOW! The Eclipse team and the work they do is nothing short of amazing. From the moment we book them they brought us in and made us feel right at home. Working with Anthony and Justin was truly a blessing. From our DJ set up to our actually party everything was absolutely perfect. Anthony and his crew had our entire party on the dance floor and still have all of our guests raving about how good the party was. Our same day edit done by the Eclipse cinematography team was also nothing short of amazing. My wife and I cannot thank everyone from the Eclipse team enough for all of there hard work in order to make our day exactly what we wanted. In our opinion, Eclipse events is the only option for all of your wedding needs. Whether is it DJ’ing or cinematography Eclipse is unmatched and Anthony is in a league of his own. If you want your wedding day to be exactly what you have always dreamed of.....BOOK ECLIPSE!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Christopher · Married on 09/09/2018

Although my wife already left a review, Eclipse and Anthony were too good and too deserving for me not share a second. I first met Anthony and Eclipse Events nearly 9 years ago when he was the DJ/MC of my sisters wedding. That was the day I knew Eclipse and for sure Anthony would be the DJ/MC at my wedding because of the lasting impression they left. After getting engaged we booked Anthony immediately, even though it was two years before our wedding date. Throughout the entire process we were in touch with Anthony every step of the way. Whether it was picking our set-up, picking our preferred music or just the general way we wanted our entertainment to be Anthony was more than accommodating. Him and his team truly do make sure that your big day is exactly the YOU want it. My wife and I loved Anthony and Eclipse so much that we also book the Eclipse Cinematography team to capture our big day. After watching the work that the Eclipse Cinematography has done via there website and Vimeo page there is no question that they are the best Cinematography team in the business. Justin and his crew go above and beyond to distinguish themselves from the competition and make each and every wedding and same day edit truly unique. Eclipse has now been a part been apart of three weddings in my family and has blown us away every single time. Put it this way, Eclipse is so good that when my father was giving his welcome toast, he not only toasted my wife and I but he toasted Eclipse (NOT EVEN KIDDING LOL). Father of the Groom - “we have got the best DJ in the state, Eclipse” and his words couldn’t be more true. Book Eclipse to make your wedding the wedding you always dreamed of! Trust me- it will be the absolute best decision you ever make!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Eclipse Events 10

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

I attended a wedding in 2016 & their dj was Eclipse Events. I thought the music was excellent so I decided to use them for myself. Not only did I use just their dj service but I also added lights and photo booth. Anthony was more than accommodating with my crazy schedule and numerous emails. He made my night special and guests raved about the photo booth and the music!! Def recommend them for all of your event needs.

Sent on 09/14/2018