Philadelphia, PA 19115 Map · Phone number

32 Reviews for HairByMeghan

1 User photo

HairByMeghan 1

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Megan was wonderful and as always is a very very speedy stylist. She dealt well with my semi freakout and was flexible and willing to change my style without any trouble. All of the bridesmaids additionally loved their hairstlyles and all-in it was done at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 01/05/2018
    HairByMeghan 2

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Meghan was fantastic! She is very friendly and easy to talk to, but also a fabulous hair stylist! Meghan arrived in the morning to do hair for 14 people and finished in record time, but without ever feeling rushed! She did a different hairstyle for every person and they all looked fabulous! I would absolutely recommend Meghan for your bridal party to have their hair done!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/11/2015

Meghan was our hair stylist for my wedding on 4/11/15. We had 9 bridesmaids, 1 junior bridesmaid, 2 MOB's, 1 aunt, and myself. Not only did Meghan show up at the hotel at 6:30AM to get started, she was amazingly efficient and finished all of us girls in record time. Everyone could not stop talking about how much they loved how Meghan did their hair and even though we started super early, all of the girl's hair stayed in the whole day/night!! I was absolutely in love with my hair and would recommend Meghan to all brides!!

Sent on 09/30/2015