Hair & Makeup by Lulu

Corpus Christi, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello, we are Lulu & Maria and we help our free-spirited brides to look natural and beautiful by enhancing your features without altering your image so that you can feel comfortable on your wedding day and photos for years to come.

You said "Yes!", and here you are! This time in your life is quite exciting. Our goal is to make this part as smooth and as easy as possible. Makeup and hair is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day, and we would be honored to work with you in creating that perfect look.

We offer you and your bridal party the option of visiting our salon or traveling to you at the location of your choice (for parties of 4+). We pride ourselves on being reliable, time conscious, and focus on highlighting Your natural beauty, empowering you to not only look your best but to feel it too. We will ensure your day is relaxed and stress-free. We are licensed artists that are skilled in either hair or makeup, ensuring who ever is working on you at the moment is an expert in the craft.

To learn more about us, please visit our website. Hairandmakeupbylulu.com in here you can learn about our services, pricing, style of work, portfolio, frequently asked questions, download freebies and even receive a personalized quote for your bridal party. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest at @HairNMakeupByLulu

We hope to hear from you 💕

-Hair and Makeup by Lulu

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Amanda S. Married on 12/11/2021

Bridal Hair & Make-Up

Lulu and Maria are absolutely amazing at what they do! They are extremely kind, patient, and creative, and they truly make all of their clients feel beautiful. They listened to my ideas regarding my “bridal vision”, and I could not be happier with the results! I would recommend them to any and all brides and bridesmaids in the Corpus Christi area!
    Alina C. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolutely Recommend!

Hair & Makeup by Lulu was absolutely fantastic for my wedding in December. Lulu and her team were professional, talented, and so easy to work with. They were able to come to my house to do hair for 10 members of my bridal party + myself (bride) and they were amazing! They accommodated the bridesmaids' hair requests and made their hair look absolutely beautiful. They were up to date on trends and they knew what would make each bridesmaid look beautiful. They incorporated hair pieces that my bridesmaids brought. We had a tight schedule since we had to get so many ready and Lulu's team delivered. They were on-time and right on schedule the entire time.

I was so impressed with the way that my hair came out. I was able to send photos of exactly what I wanted. Lulu and Maria (the main hair stylist) studied the photos I sent at every step to make sure it was what I wanted. They asked me questions both during my trial and on the wedding day to make sure that the progress was what I wanted. My hair lasted all night long through tons of dancing. It was literally my dream hairstyle and exactly what I wanted for my wedding day.

I did not receive makeup services from Lulu and her team, but based on her professionalism and talent, I would recommend her for both services for any bride looking for both. Lulu and her team are very experienced with weddings and the timing of a wedding day. They made my day so much easier because I left everything up to an experienced professional. I also loved that they post examples on their social media because it gave me a visual of the quality they delivered. Definitely book Hair & Makeup by Lulu! 5/5 stars!
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh L. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Lulu and her team were so amazing! From initial communication, to our trial session, to the day of the wedding, everything was perfect! Everyone was super friendly and accommodating. Would HIGHLY recommend! 💛 and the mother-daughter duo just makes the experience that much more welcoming!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

The Bay Jewel Event Center The Bay Jewel Event Center Banquet Halls

Great to work with and does exceptional work! We always recommend Hair & Make up by Lulu!

5925 McArdle Rd. Corpus Christi, TX, 78412

Hairandmakeupbylulu.com
Location of (Hair & Makeup by Lulu)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding