1210 Colonial Ave., Norfolk, VA 23517 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hair By Emily Dami

Hair By Emily Dami provides hair styling services for weddings in Norfolk, Virginia, and the surrounding areas. Emily is a Paul Mitchell school graduate, and has worked in salons in Florida, Missouri and Virginia. She has more than seven years of experience as a Paul Mitchell educator, and will use all of her knowledge to help you feel absolutely beautiful on your big day.

Hair By Emily Dami will travel to you to make your day streamlined and stress-free. She offers men’s and women’s grooming services, and has assistants on hand for those interested in booking group services of up to 15 guests. Clients are offered consultations and trials, so you can rest assured that you’ll receive the look you want. Services include:

• Blowouts

Hair By Emily Dami 6
Hair By Emily Dami 7

Rosemarie · Married on 06/15/2019

20 Stars!!!!!

Emily is amazing!!!! She is such a talented hairstylist and a very sweet lady. From the point of contact Emily was extremely professional and so accommodating.
    I have a very hectic work schedule, and it was hard to find a date for the trial. Emily was so patient and willing to work with me on time, she offered several days and even evening options so we would have enough time for the trial day before the wedding . She also hooked me up with an equally amazing makeup artist for the day. Now that is excellent customer service, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for her clients !!
    Emily was so very patient through two trial days, trying many styles, because I was so unsure of what I wanted, and ultimately she told me what she thought I was most comfortable with, and she was absolutely right!!
    The day of the wedding my style was gorgeous and I felt gorgeous, thanks to Emily !!! If you want the best hairstylist in Hampton Roads for your wedding day call Emily!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Hair By Emily Dami's reply:

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you had an amazing day with your daughter and that you felt beautiful!

Aleta · Married on 06/08/2019

Emily is the best!

Emily and her team are phenomenal. I booked Emily pretty far in advance, so the details weren’t ironed out, but she was very flexible in giving me time to figure out how many girls would need their hair done. Before I went in for my trial, I also asked if she could also cut and balayage my hair during the appointment, which she said was no problem. She hand-painted the balayage and it looks so perfect, exactly what I wanted. I showed her the style I wanted and she was able to adjust it to work with my thin hair. My hair doesn’t really hold a curl, so she tried a few different irons to make sure she knew which one would work best on the day of the wedding. At the end of the trial, it looked beautiful and held up all night! The day of the wedding, Emily and her team showed up right on time and got set up quickly so we could get started. All the girls’ hair looked amazing! Each of my bridesmaids were so happy with how their hair turned out, and that the styles held up so well. My mom, who has very frizzy, unruly, textured hair was hesitant to have someone style it, but I wanted her to be pampered that day. At my request, Emily’s team did such a great job gently convincing her to let them style it, and at the end she was so happy with how it looked. The girls were so friendly and sweet, while also being professional. We had 11 people get their hair done and they handled that no problem. I will definitely be going to Emily for my haircuts and coloring from now on. If you are looking for a hairstylist, I would absolutely recommend Emily!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Award

Hair By Emily Dami FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Men's Grooming, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• The Twisted-Fork
    The Twisted-Fork Wedding Caterers

This past weekend I had the opportunity to see for myself the work Emily does for hair and make-up and it was beautiful. I even commented on the fact that perhaps I should start using her myself! She was very professional and her style went from classic to creative. If you're having a wedding and want a great stylist... call Emily!

• 1210 Colonial Ave. Norfolk, VA, 23517 See on map