Hair By Emily Dami

Norfolk, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Willow and Lace Hair Styling is formally known as Hair By Emily Dami. The team provides hair styling services for weddings in Norfolk, Virginia, and the surrounding areas. Emily is a Paul Mitchell school graduate, and has worked in salons in Florida, Missouri and Virginia. She has more than 15 years of experience and will use all of her knowledge to help you feel absolutely beautiful on your big day.

Our team will travel to you to make your day streamlined and stress-free. Emily offers men’s and women’s grooming services in salon, and has assistants on hand for those interested in booking group services of up to 15 guests. Clients are offered consultations and trials, so you can rest assured that you’ll receive the look you want. Services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Haircuts
  • Updos/styling
904-571-1034
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Leeanne B. Married on 04/30/2022

Wedding Day Hair

Emily was great to work with and she knew exactly what I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding day. I highly recommend Emily for any event or special occasion.

-Leeanne
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca P. Married on 04/29/2022

Emily and her team made the wedding day a breeze

I worked with Emily for planning, and Miranda & Danielle did hair for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and my mother. The entire experience was easy and fun. Miranda and Danielle made all of our hair dreams come true, and the styles held through the night, even in Virginia Beach humidity! Aside from the amazing service, Miranda and Danielle were also just a joy to be around. They made me feel comfortable and at-ease on my wedding day. I would recommend this team to anyone!
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing hair!

Beccie was amazing with my hair! She catered to all of my wants and need, and made all the adjustments I wanted on the day of. My hair stayed in place all night, I would highly recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Danielle Allen
Danielle Allen
Stylist

Danielle is a Licensed Professional Hairstylist. Danielle is from Missouri but has lived in Virginia for 10 years!

Miranda Damewood
Miranda Damewood
Stylist

Miranda is a Licensed Professional Hairstylist. Miranda is from Illinois but has lived in Virginia for 7 years!

Beccie Spencer
Beccie Spencer
Stylist

Beccie is a Licensed Professional Hairstylist. She has a love for animals and sunset walks on the beach!

The Twisted-Fork The Twisted-Fork Wedding Caterers

This past weekend I had the opportunity to see for myself the work Emily does for hair and make-up and it was beautiful. I even commented on the fact that perhaps I should start using her myself! She was very professional and her style went from classic to creative. If you're having a wedding and want a great stylist... call Emily!

1210 Colonial Ave. Norfolk, VA, 23517
Location of (Hair By Emily Dami)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding