81 Church St., Marietta, GA 30060 Map · Phone number

About Hair Art Day Spa

A beautiful full service salon and spa located in the heart of Marietta ,Yet feels worlds away from the everyday. This spa has been serving brides for over 15 years with attention to every detail for their special day.

We Offer:

bigstockBeautifulBrideOnWeddingDay3312101
photo3

1 Reviews for Hair Art Day Spa

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2012

I got my hair and makeup and my two bridesmaids' hair and makeup done at Hair Art, and I thought it looked beautiful! I was so happy with my look, which the girls helped me develop at a trial run (which I would definitely recommend).
    The makekup was airbrush, which I'd never had done before. I asked for a tone-down from what I had at the trial-run, and it turned out great. My bridesmaids felt like their makeup was too heavy, but I really loved their smokey eyes.
    The salon had bobby pins with little pearls on the ends that made my updo look gorgeous and worked with my veil. The style the designers helped me develop was just what I'd been looking for! We had been considering braids for the bridesmaids, but the woman doing our hair said she wasn't that great at doing braids, and recommended some other styles. We weren't set on a look, and I felt like Claire did a beautiful job with some gorgeous updos that didn't outdo mine.
    The salon provided a relaxing atmosphere for such a stressful day. I had a terrible headache until one of the assistants gave me a fabulous head massage with my shampoo. We ran behind schedule, however, which was stressful to my maid of honor who was in charge of time.
    The pricing was mid-range in terms of what's out there in the metro area, but I left a pretty good tip since I was so happy with the work!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Hair Art Day Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing