Barboursville, Barboursville, VA 22923 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,200
  • Deals 1

About Hailey Beard Events

Hailey Beard Events is a Wedding and Event Planning Company. We specialize in Wedding Coordination. We are based in Central Virginia, although we travel all over Virginia, DC and even in Florida.

You have been dreaming about this day since you were little, you were excited to grow up and meet the love of your life just so you can plan your wedding day. All of the exciting moments... finding your perfect wedding venue, floral, wedding dress and wondering what your future hubby/wifey is going to look like at the end of the altar. These are all special moments that you have thought about and we want to make sure it is implemented on your wedding day.

• Woman-owned
Mr & Mrs Royer
"will work for cake"
"will work for cake"
Hailey Beard Events
I got your back & your front!
I got your back & your front!
hailey beard events logo 51 1010558 158740273983936

3 Reviews for Hailey Beard Events

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Hailey is the best!

Hailey is the sweetest and most organized planner. My original wedding planner had to drop-out due to some health issues about one month before our wedding and Hailey jumped in and completely stepped up to the plate. I was very nervous to start with a new planner but Hailey was well-prepared for all meetings and has such a warm demeanor that she put me at complete ease. She stayed in constant communication with me leading up to the wedding and seemed to always have every detail covered. On the day of our wedding, my now husband and I felt so relaxed because Hailey was on-time, organized and calming. She made sure we had time to enjoy every aspect of our wedding including enjoying all of our food and taking sneak peeks of the reception to cherish the moments before our guest stepped in. I highly recommend Hailey and I am truly thankful that we got to work with her.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica W. · Married on 12/29/2018

Your best friend on your Biggest Day

You want a professional who feels like your lifelong best friend on your wedding day. Someone who will take initiative, anticipate your every need and want, and go the extra mile. You want to feel special, beautiful, and that everything is well under control, especially if this is your first wedding! Hailey is that professional. From the moment you meet her, you feel like she’s your best friend, and you are immediately rest assured that she has everything under control, every detail has been premeditated and arranged, and all you have to worry about is making it down the aisle without tripping! She thought of things that I didn’t event think of, and she already had solutions to those little hiccups that arise. She’s the BEST. I couldn’t have been happier, or more grateful, for everything she did for us on our special day. I’m so thankful our paths crossed, I wish I could get the word out to every Bride-to-be, Hailey Beard Events is a must!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Hailey Beard Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hailey Beard Events 1
    Military Discount

I always offer 10% Discount for Active Military and Veterans.

Thank you to those that fought for our country and to the ones that are still fighting!

• Barboursville Barboursville, VA, 22923 See on map
    863-431-8432 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday 9am- 4pm
    Location of (Hailey Beard Events)
  • 2073 Cypress Drive Charlottesville, VA, 22911 See on map
    Location of (Hailey Beard Events)