Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Guiltless Goodies by Sylvia

Diabetic (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Sylvia is amazing. She listens and makes an awesome cake. So can't wait to see the finished product on the big day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I hired Sylvia to make my wedding cake, groom's cake and cake for my wedding reception. Throughout the entire process, Sylvia was incredibly easy to work with, flexible, responsive and professional. The wedding cake and groom's cake were beautiful and exactly like what she described. The cupcakes were delicious. I can't speak to the sugarless offerings Sylvia had, as we opted for traditional cakes, but those ones at least were everything we imagined they would be. The only hiccup we had we had in the whole process was at the very beginning, her website wasn't working well. After one call, she got that fixed. I highly recommend her. Fantastic cakes and fantastic service. Quite frankly, she should be charging much more than she does.

Profile Picture Richard, 12/2/17, 1 Review
3.2

The price was fair. Sylvia didn't bring the samples to our meeting and said something about her assistant was in a wreck. She dropped them by the house the next day and I didn't like them. My husband asked her to try again and the samples were good. We didn't save any of the left over cake. It was pretty but didn't taste as good as the samples.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews