Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Guiltless Goodies by Sylvia

Diabetic (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Sylvia is amazing. She listens and makes an awesome cake. So can't wait to see the finished product on the big day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/29/18, 2 Reviews
1.0

Very Sad and disappointed, my son married Feb 17, she was 45 min late and arrived with a plain wedding cake, no decorations except 3 flowers made of Styrofoam, I was even charged extra for more decoration, and nothing was decorated , she said she would reimburse some of the money and nothing has been done, Heart broken , you want the best for your children's big Day.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I hired Sylvia to make my wedding cake, groom's cake and cake for my wedding reception. Throughout the entire process, Sylvia was incredibly easy to work with, flexible, responsive and professional. The wedding cake and groom's cake were beautiful and exactly like what she described. The cupcakes were delicious. I can't speak to the sugarless offerings Sylvia had, as we opted for traditional cakes, but those ones at least were everything we imagined they would be. The only hiccup we had we had in the whole process was at the very beginning, her website wasn't working well. After one call, she got that fixed. I highly recommend her. Fantastic cakes and fantastic service. Quite frankly, she should be charging much more than she does.

Profile Picture Richard, 12/2/17, 1 Review