Grey to Blue Photography

New Braunfels, TX View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

New Braunfels and Austin, Texas wedding and portrait photographers. Specializing in engagement sessions, bridal photos and weddings, this husband and wife photography team focus on building relationships, rather than a business transaction. Becoming a Grey to Blue Bride is an experience all in itself that you won't want to miss out on!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Crysta Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mikenzie was such a pleasure to work with. She's kind, professional, and genuinely excited about her work. She was on top of everything from the second I hired her and made me feel as though I didn't have to worry about a thing. She did a great job planning the photo timeline for the wedding and made sure pictures ran as smoothly as possible. She also made sure I got all the shots I wanted plus some! It was such a relief to have her take the reins and choose the perfect spots for photos, they all turned out beautiful. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!
    Chelsie Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mikenzie is an absolute gem! My husband and I searched high and low to find a photographer that would provide quality photos within our budget. Mikenzie limits the duplicate photos she returns to you (so those ones where everyone is in the same position, with slight variations) so it helps keep her prices down. She helped me create my timeline, kept us on track throughout the night, and posted a sneak peek within 48 hours of our wedding! Not to mention, she also mails you goodies throughout the process to treat the couples throughout the wedding planning process. She is well connected to vendors in the Central Texas area, so when my MUA cancelled a week before our wedding, she helped me to reach out to vendors to find someone within two hours of the cancellation! She impressed my parents and husband with her ability to professional and friendly manner while commanding the crowd. I cannot say enough nice things about Grey to Blue Photography and we plan to use them again in the future!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Oh Happy Day Booth Oh Happy Day Booth Photo Booths

Mikenzie, owner of Grey to Blue Photography, is truly one of the most amazing photographers in Austin! She has such an amazing passion for what she does, and she treats every customer like a friend. She has a unique eye for detail and her work is always original and authentic!

New Braunfels, TX, 78130

M-F 10AM-5PM
Location of (Grey to Blue Photography)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding