Greenhouse Photo + Co

Seattle, WA View map Visit website
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Looking for candid, FUN wedding photos?

Being in front of a camera should be fun & comfortable....and we promise, with us, it will be! We make sure your photos look like you (and not some overly posed, awkward version of you).

At Greenhouse Photo + Co. our goal is to provide you with the best photos, communication, & excitement that we would offer our best friends!! We work hard to keep a can-do, get shit done mindset, partnered with a fun, encouraging, positive attitude. You'll be able to relax & enjoy your photos because WE'VE GOT YOU!!

No, seriously, we are all about YOU. Whether we're photographing your engagement session or delivering your wedding photos or anything in between, our goal is to make sure you walk away ecstatic. We're always down for your crazy ideas & we will do what it takes to make shit happen!

So check out what we do & if you vibe with us, we already know we'll love you too!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Chrisha B. Married on 10/03/2021

Rachel is Awesome!

I hired Rachel to photograph my elopement and wedding ceremony. She is one of the best people I've had the pleasure of working with! My husband and I are so awkward at taking pictures, and she was able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures came out perfectly and captured everything so well! As for the planning process, Rachel also checked in with us every so often to ensure that she understood our photography needs. She is very organized and easy to work with. I appreciate her flexibility and willingness to go with it when things didn't go exactly as planned. She also has the best sense of humor! I highly recommend Rachel and GreenhousePhoto Co for your elopement or wedding photography needs!
    Rosie E. Married on 07/25/2021

Gorgeous photos and so fun to work with!

I put off this review because I couldn't come up with the perfect way to say that Rachel is absolutely the best!! She is professional, kind, responsive, and so much fun to work with. We postponed twice due to covid and she was accommodating and helpful the whole way through. Our photos are gorgeous and months later we haven't stopped looking through them. She put our families and wedding party at ease, and made even the more portrait-style shots fun and relaxed. We got so many beautiful photos and as fast as the day goes, I love that we'll have the photos forever to remember. Rachel captured so many moments that otherwise could have been forgotten, as busy as it was, and we are so grateful! Thank you Rachel!!

Team

Rachel Lucus Helmholz
Rachel Lucus Helmholz
Owner

What up! I'm Rachel!

And I'm like the boss around here at Greenhouse....But I'm not like those other bosses, I'm a cool boss ;)

I spend most of my time traveling and hanging out in a hammock with my new husband, Brian. I travel so much that I've been to all 7 continents now (yup, even Antarctica)!

When I'm not out of the country, I'm hiking around Washington, drinking aperol spritz with my friends, and, duh, spending QT with the hubs.

Excited to be part of your next adventure :)

Laura
Laura
Lead Photographer

Hi there! I'm Laura. I love traveling and, of course, photographing every moment of it! Exploring nature, feeling summer’s cool breeze, gazing at the stars, and listening to the sounds of the ocean are some of my favorite things.

I married my high school sweetheart in November of 2017. Yay! I have an obsession with dogs, especially huskies, and absolutely adore my two fur babies: Ace and Currens.

Jackie
Jackie
Lead Photographer

I'M JACKIE.

I am a lover of sunshine somehow living in Seattle, but embracing the mountains and coffee that bring life to this city. I grew up in East Tennessee and went to college at THE University of South Carolina (GAMECOCKS!), but have been in the PNW for 4 years now.

I am lucky to be married to my kid-at-heart husband Jonathan, who works tirelessly to help people experiencing homelessness through a project called Samaritan.

I’m about being a fun and creative member of the photography world, but also aim to be inclusive, authentic, and empowering for everyone I meet through this business. ALL life and love that brings you joy deserves a toast.

3616 Greenwood Ave Seattle, WA, 98103
Location of (Greenhouse Photo + Co)

Greenhouse Photo + Co frequently asked questions

What photography services does Greenhouse Photo + Co include in the starting price?

Greenhouse Photo + Co includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Greenhouse Photo + Co include in their most popular wedding package?

Greenhouse Photo + Co includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Greenhouse Photo + Co offer?

Greenhouse Photo + Co offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Greenhouse Photo + Co offer?

Greenhouse Photo + Co offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Greenhouse Photo + Co offer for wedding events?

Greenhouse Photo + Co offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Greenhouse Photo + Co and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Greenhouse Photo + Co is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding