Wildwood Media

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,650 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,650 Most Popular Price

Wildwood Media is a seasoned wedding videography service based in Asheville, Carolina. This husband and wife duo prides itself on filming wonderful moments of every wedding day and being a joy to work with. Their goal is to create cinematic wedding footage and to highlight every heartfelt moment while preserving the color in each film or photo.

The videos that Wildwood Media produces are informed by an eclectic array of styles, such as documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional. These inspirations come through in their work in different ways, including a couple embracing, a candid laugh, or filming a romantic look. Producing high-definition videos, they can create full-feature videos, high-definition videos, raw footage, and more that serves as charming keepsakes. These talented videographers are also available to travel to Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Tennessee. Their other services include the following:

• Additional hours
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Slideshow
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,650

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Alliana
    Alliana L. Getting married on 06/06/2066

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect videographer/video

From the moment I came across Wildwood Media and Jennifer's work, I was instantly in love and KNEW she would be the perfect fit for our elopement. After speaking with her on the phone, it only solidified this feeling.
    She was so helpful and communicative throughout the entire process.
    On the day of our elopement itself, she was incredibly helpful to my husband with setting up and ideas. And the entire day ran flawlessly. During our ceremony, I barely even knew she was there (in the best way, of course!). Then when we were shooting footage she walked us through everything and made us feel so important and comfortable.
    I am blown away by our video!!! I am usually very awkward and feel uncomfortable, but the video is just STUNNING!!! She managed to make me look and feel so beautiful!!! I would hands down recommend her to anyone!!!
    Thank you again!!!

Wildwood Media's reply:

You are the sweetest, THANK You for the super sweet kind words Alli!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for me, it means the world! -Jen
    Lexi C. Getting married on 10/04/2022

Amazing, Fantastic, Beautiful!

Our wedding would not have been the same without them! Jennifer and Brian were able to capture so many amazing moment on our special day that our entire family has been able to enjoy after the fact! They were extremely professional while still being fun and delightful to be around, it made it so easy for us to be ourselves to capture real moments! If you have the option to work with them for your special event, look no further! They have very easy to understand photography and videography packages (which in the searching process we found others to be frustrating), we always received a response to our questions within a timely manner, and they kept us updated during the editing process which was amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Stewart
    29 photos · 05/19/2019

Press Play Productions Press Play Productions Wedding DJs

Absolutely Amazing Work! I worked with Jennifer on a wedding in June 2018 and it went flawless but the most impressive work was the video outcome. Her quality is amazing and delivers a great product. I highly recommend Green Mountain Film.

Kathy Beaver Photography Kathy Beaver Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Jennifer for your wedding video. I have had the opportunity to work with her on several occasions; not only as a fellow vendor on the wedding day, but as a client. Jennifer has such a sweet, caring spirit and the ability to capture the true emotions of the day. As a photographer I truly appreciate how seamlessly she works along side the photographer. I don't even know she is there, which is pretty amazing! As a client she listened to my ideas and input and came up with something more than what I had envisioned! I would not hesitate to have her video your BIG day!! You will not be disappointed!!

Waynesville, 28785
Location of (Wildwood Media)
Asheville, NC Asheville, NC, 28804
5727 Clinton Hwy Knoxville, TN, 37912

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding