This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Highlight video
Footage uniqueness and quality
Still photography
Capturing unique moments

On WeddingWire since 2017

Wildwood Media is a seasoned wedding videography service based in Asheville, Carolina. This husband and wife duo prides itself on filming wonderful moments of every wedding day and being a joy to work with. Their goal is to create cinematic wedding footage and to highlight every heartfelt moment while preserving the color in each film or photo.

The videos that Wildwood Media produces are informed by an eclectic array of styles, such as documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional. These inspirations come through in their work in different ways, including a couple embracing, a candid laugh, or filming a romantic look. Producing high-definition videos, they can create full-feature videos, high-definition videos, raw footage, and more that serves as charming keepsakes. These talented videographers are also available to travel to Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Tennessee. Their other services include the following:

• Additional hours
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Slideshow
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,650

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

100% Recommended by couples

Binny
Binny Sent on 09/26/2022
5 out of 5 rating

The Absolute BEST In North Carolina!

Jen and Brian of Wildwood Media are truly the ones to beat in North Carolina when it comes to capturing your wedding! From the initial correspondence it was clear that they were genuine, remarkably cool people and that they would take the task of memorializing our wedding seriously. I cannot imagine an easier photographer and videographer to work with, nor one as talented! I, along with everyone else who has watched it, am obsessed with the artistic masterpieces they put together for our videos. Their ability to tell the story of "us" and to paint a picture in the minds of a viewer that so eloquently portrays our love and the joy which was present at our wedding is simply unparalleled by any other work in any other wedding photography/videography portfolio I have seen.
I could really go on and on about how unbelievable they both are at their jobs, but it really does bear mentioning just how AWESOME they are as people -- I would hang out with them any day, as they are as kind, honest, communicative, high-spirited, and trustworthy as it gets. If Wildwood were charging twice as much to shoot a wedding as they currently do, they would still be undisputedly worth it; they really are that good!
A
Alliana L. Sent on 10/27/2020
5 out of 5 rating

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect videographer/video

From the moment I came across Wildwood Media and Jennifer's work, I was instantly in love and KNEW she would be the perfect fit for our elopement. After speaking with her on the phone, it only solidified this feeling.
She was so helpful and communicative throughout the entire process.
On the day of our elopement itself, she was incredibly helpful to my husband with setting up and ideas. And the entire day ran flawlessly. During our ceremony, I barely even knew she was there (in the best way, of course!). Then when we were shooting footage she walked us through everything and made us feel so important and comfortable.
I am blown away by our video!!! I am usually very awkward and feel uncomfortable, but the video is just STUNNING!!! She managed to make me look and feel so beautiful!!! I would hands down recommend her to anyone!!!
Thank you again!!!
T
Tessa H. Sent on 12/14/2023

Videography

Jen is amazing! She is very responsive and makes sure to capture every detail so beautifully. She made me feel at ease through the whole process and made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day! The day flew by so fast so its nice to be able to have our video to look back on our day.
We will cherish our video forever!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Brooke & Stewart
29 photos 路 05/19/2019

Press Play Productions Press Play Productions Wedding DJs

Absolutely Amazing Work! I worked with Jennifer on a wedding in June 2018 and it went flawless but the most impressive work was the video outcome. Her quality is amazing and delivers a great product. I highly recommend Green Mountain Film.

Kathy Beaver Photography Kathy Beaver Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Jennifer for your wedding video. I have had the opportunity to work with her on several occasions; not only as a fellow vendor on the wedding day, but as a client. Jennifer has such a sweet, caring spirit and the ability to capture the true emotions of the day. As a photographer I truly appreciate how seamlessly she works along side the photographer. I don't even know she is there, which is pretty amazing! As a client she listened to my ideas and input and came up with something more than what I had envisioned! I would not hesitate to have her video your BIG day!! You will not be disappointed!!

Chestnut Ridge
路 Wedding DJs
Ready Play Entertainment
4.9 out of 5 rating , 113 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours